What's new

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island

I must be blind because I can't seem to find the demo on that page anywhere... the idea seems nice, and the screenshots shown are some very nice 3D models.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yo, we talked on Tumblr a bit, but just as a tip man, you should wipe any full frontal nudity from your Patreon page; Patreon's told me a few times in the past that even on NSFW-marked pages (which I hope yours is too!) that you can't have nudity on the front page of it, but you can in the activity feed, etc.

That said, the activity feed nudity also needs to be posted as Patron-only, etc.

Otherwise, game looks great!

Erithzak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this looks very good so far. I don't normally do the patreon/early access thing but considering it depending on how this keeps going. I'll definitely buy it when its out.

If you do plan to add Oculus support I'd be happy to do any testing for you (have a DK2), I'm also fairly familiar with Unity/C# if you're ever looking for any scripting help.

EDIT: Also, looks like the demo download is no longer up on itch.io.

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

nice screenshots :D but i can't find a link for the demo o_O

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, your models and animations are amazing! I spent 2 minutes just walking around the goo puddle and looking at the light reflecting in it. It's certianly a game i'm looking forward to. But as someone stated before me, the movement is a tad too slow.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno what problem there is

redamz.itch.io/monstergirlisland

copy link > open in new tab/window > click the giant orange DOWNLOAD NOW > either feel generous and pay or just click the linkable "just take me to the downloads" > new page loads > select what you need (win32-64, linux, mac)

Or nevermind, he took it down 30 mins ago to make a mini-patch to remove typo's and it seems back up for now

Side note : there's supposed to be 5 girls in the demo ? Can only see 3 and barely glimpse the tanned-elf at the end ...... Missing me some android love :(

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I must be blind because I can't seem to find the demo on that page anywhere... the idea seems nice, and the screenshots shown are some very nice 3D models.
I was re-uploading a new version with some typos and bug fixes. It's done now!

yo, we talked on Tumblr a bit, but just as a tip man, you should wipe any full frontal nudity from your Patreon page; Patreon's told me a few times in the past that even on NSFW-marked pages (which I hope yours is too!) that you can't have nudity on the front page of it, but you can in the activity feed, etc.

That said, the activity feed nudity also needs to be posted as Patron-only, etc.

Otherwise, game looks great!
Thanks for the input man.
I should have probably read about that stuff.

Wow, this looks very good so far. I don't normally do the patreon/early access thing but considering it depending on how this keeps going. I'll definitely buy it when its out.

If you do plan to add Oculus support I'd be happy to do any testing for you (have a DK2), I'm also fairly familiar with Unity/C# if you're ever looking for any scripting help.

EDIT: Also, looks like the demo download is no longer up on itch.io.
Thanks for the offer! I was reading about that stuff and it would be pretty hard to implement Oculus support properly without having the device myself. Lot of small things to test for so people don't puke. I do want to get one though, so I'll probably add support for it eventually.

nice screenshots :D but i can't find a link for the demo o_O
Sorry, fixed now.

Wow, your models and animations are amazing! I spent 2 minutes just walking around the goo puddle and looking at the light reflecting in it. It's certianly a game i'm looking forward to. But as someone stated before me, the movement is a tad too slow.
I already increased the walking/running speed in the fixed build :).

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Shift" to run, might be interesting to be able to taunt the slime girl during the in your face scene (Is that all you got?), and have her get PO'd. Maybe attack you with a vagina in her hand or something, she is a slime after all. Also thought of maybe a imp thief character you have to track down, even had a scenario thought up lol. I was curious if you might have caves, forests and such on the island as they could be habitats for different types of monster girls to live in naturally. I think probably too much, but I hope my ideas help out. By the way, how many people think a pink haired/ furred wolf girl would be hot?

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dunno what problem there is

redamz.itch.io/monstergirlisland

copy link > open in new tab/window > click the giant orange DOWNLOAD NOW > either feel generous and pay or just click the linkable "just take me to the downloads" > new page loads > select what you need (win32-64, linux, mac)

Side note : there's supposed to be 5 girls in the demo ? Can only see 3 and barely glimpse the tanned-elf at the end ...... Missing me some android love :(
I have to remake Ophelia (robot/android girl) to fit the new design. Her model was the first one I made and it's pretty bad compared to the rest.
She'll have a major role in the game, don't worry.

skareques

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OH MAN....shut up a take ALL my money!!!! xDD

I´m really liked this demo, i´m sad that i have to wait for the full game T_T

keep working in this game plz!!...

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can call her however you want. I'm not responsible for your physical well being if you do though:).
Heh, have you ever thought that is exactly the kinda outcome i want? :D
Making her submit to me will be fun!

Suzu's character is really annoying in a good way for me ;), can wait to see how our relationship develops!
Oh, sometimes when i talk with her, her talking model positioned too high up that her face totally cut off by the game window, at first i thought that was intentional because well, she's flying.

Please tell me that you planned to make the cum drips out Eris's pussy, please? That scene is already hot but that will make it even better!

Oh, and spoils me please, how many times can i impress any of the girl in the current demo? I mean the moment when that "name look pleased" popped-up in the topleft corner.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That nekomata is fucking kawaii.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

SO I started playing it (wanted to save it for later tonight if you know what I mean =P) and I have a few suggestions:

-Add a Crosshair.
Would be great. It allows the player to know for sure what they are looking at.
Doesn't have to be complex; a dot will do just fine.

-Could you make the inventory clickable?
just a personal preference.

-Could you add a "Game Has Been Saved" text or icon?
I might be wrong on this, but I didn't see any confirmation telling me that my
game was saved. Again this is just personal preference.

Other than that I think the one thing that sold me on this game (other than
the genre) is how smooth this game runs. I was almost brought to tears when
I was running on the beach with no frame drops!

Keep up the good work!!!

Edit: How many girls do you plan on creating?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, have you ever thought that is exactly the kinda outcome i want? :D
Making her submit to me will be fun!

Suzu's character is really annoying in a good way for me ;), can wait to see how our relationship develops!
Oh, sometimes when i talk with her, her talking model positioned too high up that her face totally cut off by the game window, at first i thought that was intentional because well, she's flying.

Please tell me that you planned to make the cum drips out Eris's pussy, please? That scene is already hot but that will make it even better!

Oh, and spoils me please, how many times can i impress any of the girl in the current demo? I mean the moment when that "name look pleased" popped-up in the topleft corner.
I had her and Eris argue before the hide and seek and both of them were so high, I was talking with 2 pussies :D such a nice scene

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had her and Eris argue before the hide and seek and both of them were so high, I was talking with 2 pussies :D such a nice scene
Damn, you have it good! :p

To Redamz, i think it will be nice if the controls are showed first-hand to the players at the start of the game. I know it should be obvious but still..

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*take the crab and start rubbing in the neko face*
*fishing on the neko face*
*fishing on the slime puddle*

welp i guess, i totally failed !

Now being SERUS, the game looks REALLY great, i was expecting another shitty 3d game glad i was wrong.

auwfna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The sex scene in the demo is already kind of a femdom rape
I’m in. :D (Whoever added the 'reverse rape' tag to this thread, thank you! :) I would have missed this thread otherwise).

Meh, frankly, I’d prefer it if he didn’t. :( Just my opinion, of course.

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SO I started playing it (wanted to save it for later tonight if you know what I mean =P) and I have a few suggestions:

-Add a Crosshair.
Would be great. It allows the player to know for sure what they are looking at.
Doesn't have to be complex; a dot will do just fine.

-Could you make the inventory clickable?
just a personal preference.

-Could you add a "Game Has Been Saved" text or icon?
I might be wrong on this, but I didn't see any confirmation telling me that my
game was saved. Again this is just personal preference.

Other than that I think the one thing that sold me on this game (other than
the genre) is how smooth this game runs. I was almost brought to tears when
I was running on the beach with no frame drops!

Keep up the good work!!!

Edit: How many girls do you plan on creating?
I think a crosshair would break the immersion of some people (myself included). I can add an option for it though.

The final inventory is gonna be in the menu, the current hotbar is mostly there to quick access items.

"Game has been saved" message for sure. I just forgot to put it in.

About how many girls, I dont know :rolleyes:. Hopefully a lot.

Damn, you have it good! :p

To Redamz, i think it will be nice if the controls are showed first-hand to the players at the start of the game. I know it should be obvious but still..
Yeah, I should probably do this.
Some people never figured out "esc" opened the menu :(.

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About time you made a ULMF thread :p

Was waiting for it.