What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.04.D6 *Free Update* [7/23]

I found a bug Reepyr :( when you go to meet sirus and bernie after school for the first time. if you talk to bernie first instead of sirus, after you talk to sirus saying to go say bye to bernie, bernie just says ill talk to you later :/

just tell sirus you said goodbye to bernie cause the bernie route aint in the game yet.

New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.08.D10 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 8/3.

Changelog 8/3 v0.08.D10
Completed Day 10 Events
25 new CGI's added
4 new major scenes added
1 alternate way to deal with Sinius
Added recollection room to be able to view any previously experienced scene
Added Diary in inventory to have a basic list of sexual experiences so far
Assorted bug fixes

Oh, and made a new sig image

Last edited:

How do you get fucked by the plant during 8th day?

How do you get fucked by the plant during 8th day?

Probably homework (or lack thereof, and potions as she has the plants) as each teacher will have their own punishment if you miss three. I assume they are tied to that only, and not the days as you'd have to start from day one (ish) to miss three that early.

Tontoman gives good advice. :)

The link to the public release of v0.04.D6 on my Patreon page will now give you access to the recollection room which lets you view any scene that you have already unlocked as well as giving some hints for the other scenes in future updates.

A couple new items will show up in your inventory, one that shows you a breakdown of Tara's current sexual experiences as well as another book that displays your current homework status.

No other new content in the download but for those who want to see how the recollection room works, it is available.

So Reepyr, how close are you to the end of the game?

Not close as he still has bernie's path to finish, pregnancy route, and bitch route :D

Is there a way to go to bed without exhausting Tara from doing schoolwork? (since unlocking certain scenes requires to not do them)

The game's panning out to be great. Loved the "slut" outfit in particular. Would've been all the more better if there'd been reactions to Tara's outfit from fellow students as well as teachers.

I read you updated a bit on the new version also a bit on the free one, read that you also did some bug fixes, does that include the one I pointed out? ^^

Can't wait for an actual new free release though wont be able to play in the upcoming month's/weeks anyways.... but goodluck on the updates, keep them coming... sure that people are enthused to see new content :D

So been following and playing this game for a while now.
And must say i really like it so far. :D

- Nice graphics
- Really nice character
- Interesting events

Some things i noticed and was wondering about:

I haven't seen her wear any underwear?
If the goal was to make it a slow corruption game, it would make sense to have her wear underwear at first, and have a few scene. Then i could see here loosing her underwear either due to:

- Sinus demanding she turns in her undies
- Grand master convincing her she can't wear them to help "Heal" the curse
- etc..

If i remember there was also a line of text where sinus says she shouldn't wear her underwear when she goes to the town, doesn't make really sense since we never saw her wear any.

Would also be fun if she wasn't bald down there to start with, and would loose the hair in a similar fashion as above.

Some other random thoughts:

I was wondering will there see some change in the graphics when Tara wakes up?

For example based on game progress /route aka more sexy/different sleepwear and then finally nude or something.
It looks like the same images every morning. would certainly be fun to watch the progress that way as well.

Anyways Keep up the good work!
I love the preview images seen in the tread and looking forward to play more of it.

So Reepyr, how close are you to the end of the game?

As a rough estimate I am about one third of the way through the current route with Sinius.

Not close as he still has bernie's path to finish, pregnancy route, and bitch route :D

Exactly! Although the pregnancy won't be a completely separate route like Sinius/Bernal, it will just be an option towards the end of both of the main routes that will be accessible for the last few days of school.

Is there a way to go to bed without exhausting Tara from doing schoolwork? (since unlocking certain scenes requires to not do them)

Nope, Tara won't go to bed if she still has enough energy to do some homework. She wants to graduate! However, as more other events come up that take her time she has less time to devote to getting homework done. (Bridget, Grand Master, etc.)

The game's panning out to be great. Loved the "slut" outfit in particular. Would've been all the more better if there'd been reactions to Tara's outfit from fellow students as well as teachers.

On Day 6 if you talk to the other students in the dorm or the classrooms they all should have made comments about her dress. By Day 7 they are more used to it so they don't continue to say something about it.

I read you updated a bit on the new version also a bit on the free one, read that you also did some bug fixes, does that include the one I pointed out? ^^

Can't wait for an actual new free release though wont be able to play in the upcoming month's/weeks anyways.... but goodluck on the updates, keep them coming... sure that people are enthused to see new content :D

I believe I got all the bugs squashed that were reported but detention caused me all kinds of grief so if you notice it still being an issue when you play through the game definitely let me know!

So been following and playing this game for a while now.
And must say i really like it so far. :D

- Nice graphics
- Really nice character
- Interesting events

Some things i noticed and was wondering about:

I haven't seen her wear any underwear?
If the goal was to make it a slow corruption game, it would make sense to have her wear underwear at first, and have a few scene. Then i could see here loosing her underwear either due to:

- Sinus demanding she turns in her undies
- Grand master convincing her she can't wear them to help "Heal" the curse
- etc..

If i remember there was also a line of text where sinus says she shouldn't wear her underwear when she goes to the town, doesn't make really sense since we never saw her wear any.

Would also be fun if she wasn't bald down there to start with, and would loose the hair in a similar fashion as above.

Some other random thoughts:

I was wondering will there see some change in the graphics when Tara wakes up?

For example based on game progress /route aka more sexy/different sleepwear and then finally nude or something.
It looks like the same images every morning. would certainly be fun to watch the progress that way as well.

Anyways Keep up the good work!
I love the preview images seen in the tread and looking forward to play more of it.

When I started I didn't think about underwear too much so I just went without, I mean elves obviously go commando at all times. :D When I get to the end of the game I may very well go back and make some adjustments to things like this and possibly the pubic hair (although I had never really seen one that I liked the look of in 3D models yet). Maybe I will change how some of the earlier scenes play out to emphasize the corruption aspect more. All depends on how much time it takes, to be honest.

In this last update there was a change to Tara's nightgown. Sinius did a minor 'alteration' to it that Tara was not very pleased with. ;)

AFAIK, no. So yeah to get the 1st days of potential no homework punishment, you have to start missing it day 1 (or 2... the first day you actually have homework anyway). And since you can't skip, early on you can only 'miss' one lessons homework and only do one path. So to see the others, you have to replay all those days and miss some other teachers class.

Later on might not be an issue once we have more days to play with, and able to do less homework (reading about the curse uses up homework time). If we get more days than there are scenes, won't have to go back and replay days. Guess just depends how many we get.

Also with a Bernie path, there's a whole replay to be done anyway once it's in. Can pick up homework scenes there also.
But pity the poor girl, just how much missed homework can she take :D

Heh, I asked something similar. Also hoping for things (or more as some comments are there) like comments on things like having spanked butt with the super short dress :). Or actions with that from some of the girls (or cook, female cooks are always bossy) she's mistreated. Bit like Britney. Always up for some f/f as the two main plot paths are m/f

Edit: And my post gets beaten by a few min...

Last edited:

finally i got time to play it.
and i can say i like it, its well made, you understand what to do, the dialogs are easy to understand and of course theres lots of sex around Tara.

the only "minus" is that we dont have any hymen breaking and she gets fucked (tricked) almost immediately. but, on the other side, its not something she agreed on, as he "raped her".

i really enjoy that you can make almost any NPC to have sex with her!
good work!

i look forward to play more and explore Taras different adventures :D

Quick question, in a previous post I saw that you've added a Recollection Room to replay previous events. Will you see all the events listed there? For example, the ones you've unlocked will be active and the ones you are yet to unlock will be greyed out?

Also, would the events list how they are unlocked? That way, on a new game I know what to do to get those events?

finally i got time to play it.
and i can say i like it, its well made, you understand what to do, the dialogs are easy to understand and of course theres lots of sex around Tara.

the only "minus" is that we dont have any hymen breaking and she gets fucked (tricked) almost immediately. but, on the other side, its not something she agreed on, as he "raped her".

i really enjoy that you can make almost any NPC to have sex with her!
good work!

i look forward to play more and explore Taras different adventures :D

Thanks 1baka, glad you got the chance to play it and enjoyed the game! Tara wasn't a virgin but the information about her past hasn't been described in the game yet.

Quick question, in a previous post I saw that you've added a Recollection Room to replay previous events. Will you see all the events listed there? For example, the ones you've unlocked will be active and the ones you are yet to unlock will be greyed out?

Also, would the events list how they are unlocked? That way, on a new game I know what to do to get those events?

Yes, and yes. If you check out a post I made a while back it has a picture of how the room looks and you can see the images for scenes that are unlocked as well as the locked ones. When a scene is still locked there will generally be some clue as to how to get it, unless it is pretty obvious like the Grand Master scenes which just has to have Tara keep visiting him to see them all.

You should be able to see this if you download v0.04.D6 again from my Patreon page as I implemented the recall room for the game from that point on.

Yes, and yes. If you check out a post I made a while back it has a picture of how the room looks and you can see the images for scenes that are unlocked as well as the locked ones. When a scene is still locked there will generally be some clue as to how to get it, unless it is pretty obvious like the Grand Master scenes which just has to have Tara keep visiting him to see them all.

You should be able to see this if you download v0.04.D6 again from my Patreon page as I implemented the recall room for the game from that point on.

Ah cool, nice to see you've really thought it out, I've only played the day 4 version at the moment. I'll download day 6 and give that a shot.

Ah cool, nice to see you've really thought it out, I've only played the day 4 version at the moment. I'll download day 6 and give that a shot.

If yo do get the chance to try it out definitely let me know how it works for you since I didn't have a save where I could test it with an early in the game save file. As far as I know it should work fine but I'd appreciate getting confirmation that there are no bugs that snuck into the game.

Games awesome from what Iv played of it but I do have to criticize the numbering of the versions. What does it mean? it seems to tell me nothing.. It looks like from the version the game is only 4% done? is that right? Because there was a lot of content from what i saw.

Back