What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Regless] BoneHead

pena123

Reputation score
Howdy,

I didn't see a thread here about a game that has been under development for a couple of years now, BoneHead, from Regless. As most of the games depicted here, it's also an RPG Maker game, but it's still rather unique in terms of art style and the general mood in the game, which is quite far from the basic one.

Been playing it for the past hour now. It's an English RPG based in some sort of mythological Japanese setting, and the protagonist is a hyper-mischievous kid whose sister died under mysterious circumstances.

One day, a strange man without pupils throws a pig on our hero, which knocks him unconscious -- and into another world, where his dead sister rules as queen. Unfortunately, she doesn't remember you or anything -- and she's gotten more lewd than you remember.

Features party-based, FF style combat that we should all be familiar with. I've not discovered much in the way of scenes yet. After an hour of playing, I've seen one character's bare camel-toe twice, and that's about it. The reason I'm still playing is because the characters are all likable to some extent or another, and there's a romance system that gives you progress with the females you show an interest in.

I'm still playing, but I would not recommend this as a fapping game.
regless.blogspot.com is where you'll find the developers blog and the chapter one released on 20th of this month.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: BoneHead by Regless

Oh wow, I actually remember this one from years ago but had totally forgotten about it. Interesting that its still going, not a bad thing at all.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Clickable link

a.. try not to butcher up your link so much next time. If you don't have the minimum 15posts you can just simply remove the www. from the address so it's easier for others to copy.

For example:
regless.blogspot.com

There are people here who gets frustrated at extremely butchered up links.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep, tested it too, the link on the site is down.

Regless didn't comment on it yet though.

Does someone know this Kimochi Portal? Is it any good?

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kimochi does not work on win XP and mega link is dead... i do hope he will reupload it eventually.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really wish game developers would have a minimum level of documentation regarding their products - like who the protagonist is, what setting, which genre...

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, in a comment on his post he said that he took the link down because of a bug and he'll upload the fixed version later today.

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks pretty cool, but the front page of the blog says nothing about the game itself. Can somebody give me a plot summary or something, whats h-content is in the game, etc.?

Cloud737

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been playing it for the past hour now. It's an English RPG based in some sort of mythological Japanese setting, and the protagonist is a hyper-mischievous kid whose sister died under mysterious circumstances.

One day, a strange man without pupils throws a pig on our hero, which knocks him unconscious -- and into another world, where his dead sister rules as queen. Unfortunately, she doesn't remember you or anything -- and she's gotten more lewd than you remember.

Features party-based, FF style combat that we should all be familiar with. I've not discovered much in the way of scenes yet. After an hour of playing, I've seen one character's bare camel-toe twice, and that's about it. The reason I'm still playing is because the characters are all likable to some extent or another, and there's a romance system that gives you progress with the females you show an interest in.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

actually, if you're looking for h games with good stories I'll recommend this game

jibblybits

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloading from the Mega link on the blog right now.
Appears live/unbroken.
--edit--
... and this is why you check timestamps. lol

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where the heck can you find Ryo?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I really want to like this, but combining limited places where to save with semi-frequent crashes isn't really a recipe for awesomeness. Anybody played this long enough to hit the ending of the current version? Is there actual H-scenes this time instead of just some mild ecchi?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all ive seeen so far is nudes, but i havent been able to play all the way through yet.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, I've seen this posted a couple of times, but nobody bothered to actually say anything about it and the blog itself seems completely devoid of any infomation at all, so i figured it wasn't worth bothering with.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

actually, if you're looking for h games with good stories I'll recommend this game
I'd disagree. Unless I'm missing something, there's ~8 "H" images in total, only one of which could be called hardcore. And it's a blowjob.
Either the rest of the images are buried somewhere else in an encrypted file, or the game is just really light on H-stuff at the moment.

To be fair, the story's decent though.

Cloud737

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

... well, the story would be the only good thing.

I'm going to have to give up on this. I reached Fort Shale's underground, and as soon as I was underground, everything went to hell. Game started lagging up due to all the concurrent triggers and mobs, and the Ice princess' dialogue from post-rescue started up, essentially dropping her in my group without updating the quest log.

Also, trying to hit the right switches to open the pathway is miserable, and I am giving up on it for now. If someone figures it out, please post a save, because I can't be arsed to play this sloggy crap.