What's new

[WIP - Full] [レイジングテール] Orika (RJ284375)

syzygy123

Reputation score

The thread for this game (that I can find) in the H-Game section is locked cause it's a c/p of the dlsite page. Here's a link to the page instead. Consider buying it to support the developer. It seems like it was their first release, and damn if it ain't a banger. They're also making another game, so look forward to that if you liked this one. If you do want to talk about the game, be the change you want to be. Make the game thread yourself. I ain't doing it. I already made a thread, you can't make me make another one.

DLSite tags: Female Protagonist, Fantasy, Violation, Sexual Training, Captivity, Interspecies Sex, Twin Tail
Tags I think are needed: Futanari, Tentacles, Gangbang, Orgy sex, Humiliation, Exhibitionism, Prostitution

First time posting that I'm aware of (too lazy to look if I have a post history), first translation, but fuck it I'm bored and need a hobby so I'm just translating shit that I wank to.

So, about the translation: I don't speak a word of Japanese, this is largely a MTL translation with some revision to make it more readable, rewrite sections that came out garbled while trying to preserve intent as best I can, rewrite cultural references that may not make sense without inserting a translator note, or just plain rewrite something because the character clearly has a gag or dick in their mouth and they ain't saying anything important, so moans and groans instead. I will be translating the H-scenes only at this point. The game and menus are largely understandable using pure MTL (I played through it without any real confusion), so I will likely leave them untouched to avoid breaking anything. I'm doing this as I feel like it, so updates will likely be sporadic, scenes that will be done will largely be done in order of my tastes (birth scenes, kidnap scenes, and generic scenes will likely be done last, if at all, scenes with either bondage, gangbangs, monsters, or any combination of them will likely have priority in my books, scenes with multiple women are likely to be done later (it's not my kink, k bro?), and it could drop off entirely if I actually find a proper full-time job or lose interest. I'll update the thread if it comes to that.

Since I don't speak any Japanese, and it is my first translation, I wouldn't mind if I got some pointers or corrections if I translated something particularly poorly. There are some real jumbled messes that got spewed out by the translator (holy shit trying to interpret the goblin scenes is time-consuming), so I sometimes have to take some creative liberty and take context clues/build upon previous translations in the scene to take a guess at what is being said. This is usually fine, but sometimes I get line after line after line that I have to guess on, so the later lines in that string may be less and less accurate. Think broken telephone except with MTL. I'll also rewrite stuff I've already translated because it may be "accurate" but I don't think it's accurate to context (goblin speak go brrrr). I'll attach a .txt file with some of my thought process for anybody interested.

Replace the data folder in your game with the attached data folder (location of .exe/www/data). BACK UP YOUR EXISTING DATA FOLDER BEFORE YOU DO THIS. Shit works for me, but I don't know what funky business you've been doing to your file location. Also, I'm not 100% sure that haven't broken anything. Also not 100% sure if I've attached all the files needed. Like I said, first translation, so I barely have a clue if I'm going about this right

~100% (?) of the game ran through MTL translation. I haven't really seen anything glaringly untranslated that I can remember, but I also have spent most of my recent time in the recollection room, so I don't know for sure. That said, if it's outside of the H-Scenes, I'm not likely going to go out of my way to find that untranslated bit and run it through the MTL. Don't want to break things, and I'm frankly not that interested in it.

H-Scenes (not translated just means MTL):
(I haven't actually been keeping track, so I might be wrong on what I've completed, but I'll update it as I check it/get told how wrong I am. May not text wrap unless I'm particular bored/finished with translation. Scenes I enjoy will receive more love, etc. etc.)

Tutorial Quest: 0/1 translated

Tentacle Monster: 1/1 translated, no text wrapping

Bandits:
  • Anal training: 2/3 translated, no text wrapping
  • Restraint gangbang: 3/3 translated, some text wrapping
  • Blowjob training: 2/3 translated, no text wrapping
  • Generic bandit scenes: 0/4 translated
  • Other adventurer scenes: 0/2 translated
  • Boss scenes: 0/2 translated
  • Kidnap scenes: 0/4 translated
Goblins:
  • Restrained impregnation: 1/3 translated, no text wrapping
  • Restrained anal training: 0/3 translated
  • Restrained spitroast: 2/3 translated, no text wrapping
  • Boss scenes: 0/2 translated
  • Sister crucifixtion: 0/1 translated
  • Goblin birth: 0/2 translated
  • Kidnap scenes: 0/3 translated
Everything else:
  • Absolutely nothing, all MTL
End

*Subject to change
Expected order of future stuff:
  • Finish bandit training scenes, other adventurer scenes
  • Finish goblin restrained impregnation scenes, restrained anal training scenes, restrained spitroast scenes
  • Maybe previous 2 boss scenes
  • ??? (maybe take requests on scenes, leaning towards restrained Orc scenes and some Imperial City scenes)
End

- Version History -

03/23/21: first post, all MTL with some translation

Attachments

Weisshexe

Reputation score
Question: Is this still being worked on? Or is it on hiatus?