What's new

[Complete - Full] Remains Rebirth [v1.5] [Yumenamakonn] ENGLISH PATCH 1.01

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
RR_img_main.png
Overview:
There was a purple light in the sky, and then the world changed...
Time has stopped, space is distorted, most people have disappeared,
and monsters run rampant.
Only a select few remain in this new, strange world...

In a certain castle where a group of the few survivors have taken shelter,
a hero has appeared.
He doesn't know anything, not his name nor where he comes from, but he and his
new companions will set forth on a journey to restore the world.

And maybe get naughty along the way...​

Developer:

For game version: 1.5

Language: English

Installation:
1. Get the game

2. Unzip this file in the game's folder.

3. Launch the game with japanese locale.

4. This patch is for game version 1.5

Changelog:
16/11/22 - Patch 1.0
>Initial release

02/01/23 - Patch 1.01
>Fixes:
Minor fixes
Name input now uses the correct font

Translator notes:
I added a small FAQ which includes a link to an online guide.
I took some liberties when translating the names of some enemies, because they were too long. For example, a better translation of "The Wings of Rage" is "The Wings of Retribution, Ruler of the Blue Sky".
No cheat weapons this time. I edited exp, gold, and item drop rates to make the game less grindy, and also made most gear and some skills stronger.

What was left untranslated?
I'm sure I translated everything the player can see, but if you find any japanese text or a crash please post a screenshot and where it is so I can fix it.

Unlocked gallery anyone?
I added an extra folder, "-optional- full gallery" just move that "save" folder into the game's folder and overwrite.
It's file 05.

Small review:
I loved this game. The setting, the world building, the girls, the sex events, everything is great.
My only complaint is that it doesn't have that much sex, and the MC could have had more development.
Semet and Rachel are best girls, but that doesn't mean I don't like Sugar and Anne.

I might translate more works from Yumenamakonn.

DOWNLOAD
You can get the patch .
A small FAQ is included.

Translation screenshots:
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited:

Schatten

Reputation score
I want to point out that I am very happy someone picked this up. I made my way through the game before with an auto translator, but well, typical machine translation caveats apply and I'd really love to replay it all properly. I didn't really get my hopes up before because it seems to have a lot of text and is a gameplay-heavy game with comparatively less focus on H-scenes, so I didn't think anyone would be interested. Thank you so much for deciding on this game!

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
I want to point out that I am very happy someone picked this up. I made my way through the game before with an auto translator, but well, typical machine translation caveats apply and I'd really love to replay it all properly. I didn't really get my hopes up before because it seems to have a lot of text and is a gameplay-heavy game with comparatively less focus on H-scenes, so I didn't think anyone would be interested. Thank you so much for deciding on this game!
Well, this game hasn't been defiled by an MTL. And while it hasn't that many scenes, the art is gorgeous, just like the girls.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
35% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to .

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
40% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to .

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The English letters used when naming the MC use full-spacing which I'm pretty sure it shouldn't

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
The English letters used when naming the MC use full-spacing which I'm pretty sure it shouldn't
I don't know how to fix that, that's the latin letters RPG Maker uses for name input.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know how to fix that, that's the latin letters RPG Maker uses for name input.
The rpg_windows.js file in the js folder has the following:
Code:
Window_NameInput.prototype.table = function() {
    if ($gameSystem.isJapanese()) {
        return [Window_NameInput.JAPAN1,
                Window_NameInput.JAPAN2,
                Window_NameInput.JAPAN3];
    } else if ($gameSystem.isRussian()) {
        return [Window_NameInput.RUSSIA];
    } else {
        return [Window_NameInput.LATIN1,
                Window_NameInput.LATIN2];
    }
};
JAPAN3 is full-width latin characters, LATIN1 is the properly-spaced versions. This game naturally uses .isJapanese, so try changing the list under that if condition. Not sure how to set the game to use a different gameSystem language (.isEnglish doesn't work, I tried), but I'm not gonna dig further through the code since this works well enough.
Also, could probably bump the name to have a larger max character count than 6 now that the spacing is fixed.

And since we're on this topic, might as well report some translation errors I noticed...
  1. The Transparent Name Tag's item description is gibberish (I assume you had one description in mind, but then changed it to a new description and wrote it wrongly)
  2. Super MP potion's Description is cut off on the last letter.
Naturally not exhaustive, I was just skimming my inventory with my cleared save file. Also a bunch of inconsistent spacing between words and / but I'm too lazy to point them all out

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
JAPAN3 is full-width latin characters, LATIN1 is the properly-spaced versions. This game naturally uses .isJapanese, so try changing the list under that if condition. Not sure how to set the game to use a different gameSystem language (.isEnglish doesn't work, I tried), but I'm not gonna dig further through the code since this works well enough.
Also, could probably bump the name to have a larger max character count than 6 now that the spacing is fixed.
Nice, thank you!
This has been bothering me for so long.

The Transparent Name Tag's item description is gibberish (I assume you had one description in mind, but then changed it to a new description and wrote it wrongly)
Huh? Mine is fine.

Super MP potion's Description is cut off on the last letter.
Fixed. I'll wait some weeks to see if more typos and/or cut-off words appear before updating the patch.

Also a bunch of inconsistent spacing between words and / but I'm too lazy to point them all out.
Some may have been accidental, but in many cases I did it on purpose to make things fit.