What's new

[Complete - Full] Remains Rebirth [v1.5] [Yumenamakonn] ENGLISH PATCH 1.01

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Want to point, you changed the enemy id 60 from Athazagoraphobia(fear of forgetting or beign forgotten) to Agoraphobia(fear of places of public gathering), which are pretty different phobias.
Also, enemy 63(cyclops) had it's exp nerfed, from 1500 to 600, instead of increased like the rest of the enemies.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
Want to point, you changed the enemy id 60 from Athazagoraphobia(fear of forgetting or beign forgotten) to Agoraphobia(fear of places of public gathering), which are pretty different phobias.
Also, enemy 63(cyclops) had it's exp nerfed, from 1500 to 600, instead of increased like the rest of the enemies.
Fixed, thank you.

nacoace

Reputation score
Hello, firstly I want to thank you for the wonderful translation. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy this gem~

Through my experience, I only met one untranslated scene when you attempt to eat food while already having a food buff.

On the other hand, if it is possible, can you bless us with a patch without any stats change? I want to see how the dev originally balanced the game.

Thank you very much!

Screenshot (295).png

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
Through my experience, I only met one untranslated scene when you attempt to eat food while already having a food buff.
Fixed, thank you.

On the other hand, if it is possible, can you bless us with a patch without any stats change? I want to see how the dev originally balanced the game.
Just use the original "Enemies.json" file if you want to suffer. The enemies' names will be in japanese, but that hardly matters.

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here are the armors, enemies, skills and weapons files with unmodified stats, except droprate, because don't know how that is changed. In my experience, the grind wasn't that hard, but I tend to clear all enemies in a map before progressing, so that kept me overleveled most of the time. Just activate the enemy dodge when lvl 60(max level) and run from all enemies in the final dungeon because the flame doesn't work on them and the fights are useless once you are lvl capped and have all unlockable weapons and pure materials.
Also, didn't thank you in my previous message, so thanks @MediocreTranslation for the patch.

Edit:
Droprate is part of the "enemies" file, and you're welcome.
Yeah, just didn't want to change the variable number, since I don't know how RPGMaker uses that, and didn't want to break anything.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
Here are the armors, enemies, skills and weapons files with unmodified stats, except droprate, because don't know how that is changed. In my experience, the grind wasn't that hard, but I tend to clear all enemies in a map before progressing, so that kept me overleveled most of the time.
Also, didn't thank you in my previous message, so thanks @MediocreTranslation for the patch.
Droprate is part of the "enemies" file, and you're welcome.

nacoace

Reputation score
Here are the armors, enemies, skills and weapons files with unmodified stats, except droprate, because don't know how that is changed. In my experience, the grind wasn't that hard, but I tend to clear all enemies in a map before progressing, so that kept me overleveled most of the time.
Thank you very much. The final boss fight is so anti climatic when Sugar blow it up from full HP in 1 turn. With the original strength now it is actually worthy of a boss.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation.
This is 1 of the few good game i had played.
Also i understand how it become frustrating to ppl with the open world and suddenly died from taking the wrong path
But the "original" difficulty of enemies is 1 part of the fun in the game.

I tried the altered enemy difficulty, i can see how from begining they died in 1 normal atk and the exp and gold rate was doubled.
Can also see the dmg dealt like increased around 1.5x (for a rpg maker game where atk - def = dmg) this is a big different since u can just spam def and everything will hit you 0

nacoace

Reputation score
I found the description of Skill Drain (Wizard Ring) still hasn't translated.
Screenshot (431).png

And is the description of Enchanted Weapon (Semet) means Normal Attribute Damage?
Screenshot (432).png

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
I found the description of Skill Drain (Wizard Ring) still hasn't translated.
Fixed, thank you.

And is the description of Enchanted Weapon (Semet) means Normal Attribute Damage?
I think it means magic damage, but I can't change it.
You see, the item/skill details come from a plugin. This plugin has these text strings that tell the player what the item/skill do. I translated that text string to work alongside other stuff, thats why it just says "damage".

nacoace

Reputation score
Screenshot (593).png Screenshot (594).png Screenshot (595).png
I found all three description of MP/Super MP/Special MP Potion are the same, and they are all wrong.

KronosIQ

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
1671948421242.png Where can I find this treasure and do you have the locations of all the great elders and glossaries?