What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Remtairy] Karryn's Prison (RJ331590)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So the only anal in this currently is from the orc dude, well, i guess i missed out (not that i mind) since i oopsed and beat him without letting that happen, and i'm too lazy to play through again from the start.
You didn't miss anything, i asked the dev on their patreon about anal specifically because i had seen your post. As of right now the only anal is anal fingering. And that a lot of random thugs can do. (I'm too lazy to learn which is which, even more so because one of the inmates in the game say they're too lazy to do it as well. Great 4th wall breaking.)

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
yeah, the pleasure meter just skyrockets on a spank for some weird reason, regardless of her stats and passives.

Also agreed on the prisoners having surprisingly little stamina. I know you can invest in it, but at their default levels they literally just fuck themselves to death after 1-2 rounds of anything more hardcore than groping lol.

Im also hoping future versions will include more ways to influence enemy AI in how they attack her (i.e, posting about your weaknesses in the edicts would actually encourage the the enemies to go after that area more often for example), and also ways to exclude certain content types, since we all have preferences on what we would rather see more/less/none of.

I think this is also the first game where i have managed to overlook the meteor tits because the content is just that good, and the rest of her model is quite well done to say the least (and a surprising amount of attention to detail too). Still, if there was some way to shrink them even a little, i wont complain :whistle:
Yeah, i kindof like more normal sensitivity points, even though my tastes may be more deviant than that, but i really like the finger-fucking, and was kindof disappointed when it wasn't boosting her pleasure more, and even having picked clit sensitivity at the beginning as her weakpoint, spanking still out-does the prisoners toying with that.

You didn't miss anything, i asked the dev on their patreon about anal specifically because i had seen your post. As of right now the only anal is anal fingering. And that a lot of random thugs can do. (I'm too lazy to learn which is which, even more so because one of the inmates in the game say they're too lazy to do it as well. Great 4th wall breaking.)
Oh, good. It would've been one of those "i need to know how to trigger this so that i can avoid it in the future", since i don't like anal. Unfortunately, i do end up with a lot of anal fingering since, i generally want to get Karryn in the mood ASAP, and the aformentioned spanking is by far the quickest way to achieve that, so i have to bait the buttslaps to get her lubed up for the injection of love.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"I want to ejaculate everyone in this thread. "
God bless.
Sachinama is not the greatest with english, but he had an excellent translator in Remtairy. And so Melty's Quest was created, a really good game as well.
But it lead to a pretty fucking funny statement - not gonna lie.

Oh, good. It would've been one of those "i need to know how to trigger this so that i can avoid it in the future", since i don't like anal. Unfortunately, i do end up with a lot of anal fingering since, i generally want to get Karryn in the mood ASAP, and the aformentioned spanking is by far the quickest way to achieve that, so i have to bait the buttslaps to get her lubed up for the injection of love.
You're welcome, though i think it's much more down to your "weaknesses". For instance i had a playthrough with boobs being the dormant desire thingy, and one with butt. Where in the case of the boobs, butt slapping did next to nothing compared to being trump grabbed by the tits.
Though i am not sure whether or not you'll be able to disable anal completely. I do tend towards you not being able to though.
Personally i'll be happy if there's pregnancy added. But we've only got the first floor as of right now and i can't tell from the patreon how much further the development is than the first floor.

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
You're welcome, though i think it's much more down to your "weaknesses". For instance i had a playthrough with boobs being the dormant desire thingy, and one with butt. Where in the case of the boobs, butt slapping did next to nothing compared to being trump grabbed by the tits.
Though i am not sure whether or not you'll be able to disable anal completely. I do tend towards you not being able to though.
Personally i'll be happy if there's pregnancy added. But we've only got the first floor as of right now and i can't tell from the patreon how much further the development is than the first floor.
I wonder if it has some bleed over for what is boosted by what or some hidden stats, i didn't pick anything related to ass for her weakness and spanks still did the most.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wonder if it has some bleed over for what is boosted by what or some hidden stats, i didn't pick anything related to ass for her weakness and spanks still did the most.
That is a good question, you can look up your % weaknesses. So you can see what is the most effective area, be it groping, slapping, or fingering.
Or fucking, lest we forget.

But there's probably some rng in it too, i've yet to figure out the acquisition of traits, and if you've gotten traits that amplify spanking, masochism for instance. Would increase it i imagine.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
That is a good question, you can look up your % weaknesses. So you can see what is the most effective area, be it groping, slapping, or fingering.
Or fucking, lest we forget.

But there's probably some rng in it too, i've yet to figure out the acquisition of traits, and if you've gotten traits that amplify spanking, masochism for instance. Would increase it i imagine.

I'd have to fire up the game again to be 100% sure, but iirc, i had clit at 180%, pussy at 120%, while butt lagged behind (pun intended) at some odd 80%. I'm sure i had most traits, if not all, i hadn't gotten any in probably about 12 in game days of lavishly trying to get fucked as much as possible without outright losing (so as not to have to go through the penis parade in the back room again) while building up cash for more accessories.

That's the real demo grind, buying those damn things.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think theres just a lot more traits about butt. It's got default butt traits and spanking specific traits, so they double up.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think theres just a lot more traits about butt. It's got default butt traits and spanking specific traits, so they double up.
That's probably the culprit. But if that is the case for butt as of now. How will it look like from here on out if the other areas get the same sort of traits. Personally i'm really excited for the development of this game.

honest pirate

Reputation score
I readed many times here that there is no sex. Sorry but it is possible. I´am sure that you will not trust me because it takes much Time and i get it only 3 times now after 10 Hours. First Time was day 36 says the status. I was so surprised that i didn´t make a notice how.
Things you need (maybe, not sure. Try everything) :
-Getting a Orgasm so Karryn is defensless
-Lost all clothes including Panties
-Adult enemys like "Thug" , no goblin or the joung guys. Best Chance with 3 Enemys.
-lost Balance because no Stamina and have a high pleasure meter

I got already passive skills:
"Broken Hymen" no more virgin
"First Visitor" let someone ejaculate inside

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
I readed many times here that there is no sex. Sorry but it is possible. I´am sure that you will not trust me because it takes much Time and i get it only 3 times now after 10 Hours. First Time was day 36 says the status. I was so surprised that i didn´t make a notice how.
Things you need (maybe, not sure. Try everything) :
-Getting a Orgasm so Karryn is defensless
-Lost all clothes including Panties
-Adult enemys like "Thug" , no goblin or the joung guys. Best Chance with 3 Enemys.
-lost Balance because no Stamina and have a high pleasure meter

I got already passive skills:
"Broken Hymen" no more virgin
"First Visitor" let someone ejaculate inside
I think they meant no "anal" sex yet.
As for how you can get pussy sex:
- Find a "Thug" enemy.
- Lost all stamina.
- Wait 10 years for them to pleasure you and get "Wet" status.
- Get raped.
Done.
Also after getting raped a lot, Thugs will start to raped you (when you are naked) even without losing all stamina (though i think maybe you need a high charm stat ?)

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
AFAIK, Thugs are the only ones who can even giver her the D, Goblins only give cunnilingus, and guards are the only ones who initiate a handjob (you can initiate it on others)

Quickest way to getting fucked is spanking, or secondarily whatever weakness you've built up her sensitivity to. spend a while stomping ass and raising order for more cash per day, buy the accessories that lower whatever, get the sex skills (kiss specifically, at least) Buying accessories also raises the charm stat, so yep, money grinding.

Find a thug. Begin by releasing butt pleasure, kiss him until he gets the blush marks, use the dodge skill over and over (the lewd moves don't miss, and you don't want to go down too quick because then you'll be left waiting on them to get their asses going without your own moves) until he gets those pesky clothes off and spanks Karryn enough, and if you've gotten her dirty enough as soon as she's wet (probably around 60-70% pleasure) it'll be go time.

If there was enough time spent dirtying her up, all the hearts should fill up on their own after you bring butt up, but it's probably a good to raise cock a bit too. I'd actually say avoid raising others so they don't use less-pleasurable moves on her.

I had 2 accessories that reduced sex resist iirc, but after getting all the traits i could, and going about this route, it seems 100% surefire to happen the turn the thug was aroused, and karryn was wet. The bar seemed to frequently have a 5 round fight, where a thug was in rounds 1/3/5, with annoying rounds 2/4 without them and only regular prisoners.

Of course, if you bring up her fatigue even just 20-30% she'll start to become weak and have a hard time not getting bopped down by thugs and then you have to wait for them to act stupid and poke her butt and tits and take forever to get anywhere, above 50% and you'll spend more time on the ground getting fondled than getting any good sex going on.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
taking literally all my willpower to wait for the next demo without breaking and overplaying this one a second time. Releasing something this good and having enormous potential, only to run off and mess with their other games for what feels like an eternity is just cruel :cry:

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think they meant no "anal" sex yet.
As for how you can get pussy sex:
- Find a "Thug" enemy.
- Lost all stamina.
- Wait 10 years for them to pleasure you and get "Wet" status.
- Get raped.
Done.
Also after getting raped a lot, Thugs will start to raped you (when you are naked) even without losing all stamina (though i think maybe you need a high charm stat ?)
We were talking about anal sex yes, and it's current non existence in the game as of right now.
taking literally all my willpower to wait for the next demo without breaking and overplaying this one a second time. Releasing something this good and having enormous potential, only to run off and mess with their other games for what feels like an eternity is just cruel :cry:
Totally feel you. But hey it's going to be worth the wait i'm sure!

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
New public post on ci-en.

It shows what appears to be a slime dick (tentacle?) and some before/after areas.

I've seen enough hentai to like where this is going!

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Man I want to help this game out but last actual build was back in june (which I actually think is still the first build). I'll probably go on patreon once a second update is out haha.