What's new

Rena (Demo 1.15) (2017-06-29)

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Rena (Demo 1.07) (2017-3-07 update)

Well im gona skip over the new update 1.07 version.
Since this version only removes content from game and dosen't anything new i don't see point playing new version which has les content than old.

Hope that next version 1.08 add new stuff to play again.

OP
C

cala7074

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rena (Demo 1.08) (2017-3-16 update)

The patreon version 1.08 is release

NEW! - Church H-scene
-Repair the H-Scene:club,park kid,nurse
-Fix some small icons/Hints

and have a Fast Walk Through for 1.08 on patreon page.
The game will start in repayment day before...After the day have to find ways to pay the debt...you can earned the enough amount drectly or through other means to gather the money.This is the goal of the game.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Old save aren't working (again) this is getting tiring to start from begining in every new version.

Is there any new content in 1.08? Or is it just old content resumed that where missing in last version?

OP
C

cala7074

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Old save aren't working (again) this is getting tiring to start from begining in every new version.

Is there any new content in 1.08? Or is it just old content resumed that where missing in last version?
1.08 version is only compatible 1.07 version save and other old version couldn't load.

1.08 version resumed all old content and add 1 scene in church...The next version will be fully focused on the new content like new job(scene) or costume.

thank you continued attention this game!

OP
C

cala7074

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rena (Demo 1.09) (2017-3-25 update)

The version 1.09

NEW!Maid scene.
-You can skip some repeat h-sence job. ex.bookstore/club
-Shortcut scene.
In Order to go to store street you will take the shortcut there have rogue will take property and rape rena!Use the shining spots on the shortcut map to avoid them!You can buy items to fight them easier from store.

PS.If have some bug can reply it post thx!!

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My feedback for 1.09 version:

I realy don't like that you get gameover when loansharks come to collect their money, specialy since game dosen't give warning on previus day.
My suggestion would that instread of gameover you get rape scene.

Also found bug: you character can walkk straight trought of the dog, if you are new player it will be realy easy to miss hosptal scene becouse of this.

About church scene shoud this be on sunday in game ? That would be logical then in otherhand i like that you can do it more often now.

I kinda miss stats that showed what Rena is willing/capable of doing now she can and will do anything from the start.

I would drop minigame picture score from 40 to 30. 40 is insane score! My personal best is 33. For me only way to get this picture is to cheat.

Also one last question:
Why momsroom is now empty?

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Found game crashing bug now.
When you go to hidden vendor at riverbank in tunnel game will give you error message and carsh.

OP
C

cala7074

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks your feedback the loansharks i was thoughtful it maybe would be elongated debt days and gave a specific goals(debt money).Rena must repay the loan on a limited date or would be game over;the player can earn funds in early game to handle branch story or sudden task at the later game...

And i want add a morality status it doesn't directly affect the game but will decrease with you made some of the behavior...

about the mini game it will be easier by day after day so you can try it next day again! the empty room is some of the future arrangements not mom's room now and the bug i got it thx!!

OP
C

cala7074

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rena (Demo 1.10) (2017-4-14 update)

release new version 1.10

New a opening that is joeann with rena they how to make money reason
Over the Landlord scene you can prostitution other scene(New idea next version release i want).
You can upgrade the minigame speed by staff.
Some bug/words fix and animate slow/fast switch it was completed in bookstore and Landlord two scene if it will a good experience it should achieve all animate that I want.

Last edited:

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay first of old saves won't work in 1.10 again! This is realy gettin tiresome to start from beginin in each new version!
Other then that i didn't play anymore of new version im too pissed to start from begining again.

OP
C

cala7074

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay first of old saves won't work in 1.10 again! This is realy gettin tiresome to start from beginin in each new version!
Other then that i didn't play anymore of new version im too pissed to start from begining again.
I'm sorry about it:(...There may be some new parameters that causing the old save to be unavailable...The next version not a demo version I hope it will be had whole basic content.
by the way you can try to save the old game in rena's home 2F and leave the game then used it...this the clear map i think.

Last edited:

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now that i have played new version i guess it's time for real feedback.

First i noticed that i can't work on restaraunt at all for some reason. i get message i guess its no good are you allright. This might be becouse i firt whent to dog i got bitten but not sure.
Speaking about dog i noticed that you fixed walktrought dog bug, good job on that.

I lke that you brought moral system back but its bit wierd how in 100 moral you still can give tit fuck to small boy.

I wish that map you show location of all importat buildings not just laureas place.

First i wondered why im not getting bunny suit but then i noticed that i need to bye it which is fine but some costumes where bit expensive like 9000.

I like new scenes on landlord and laureas place.
Speaking of scenes if you where sexyligerie to some place all that gets animated/drawn of rena is face.

Oh and noticed that you also fixed hidden vendor bug not that there is anything there at least yet.

One last question too did you remove collectin debt game over? At least i didn't get it. If you did remove it i like that decision.

OP
C

cala7074

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now that i have played new version i guess it's time for real feedback.

First i noticed that i can't work on restaraunt at all for some reason. i get message i guess its no good are you allright. This might be becouse i firt whent to dog i got bitten but not sure.
Speaking about dog i noticed that you fixed walktrought dog bug, good job on that.

I lke that you brought moral system back but its bit wierd how in 100 moral you still can give tit fuck to small boy.

I wish that map you show location of all importat buildings not just laureas place.

First i wondered why im not getting bunny suit but then i noticed that i need to bye it which is fine but some costumes where bit expensive like 9000.

I like new scenes on landlord and laureas place.
Speaking of scenes if you where sexyligerie to some place all that gets animated/drawn of rena is face.

Oh and noticed that you also fixed hidden vendor bug not that there is anything there at least yet.

One last question too did you remove collectin debt game over? At least i didn't get it. If you did remove it i like that decision.
very thanks your feedback again!!

OP
C

cala7074

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rena (Demo 1.10 fix) (2017-4-22 update)

*fix restaraunt can't work's bug.
*fix wears sexyligerie talk only had face bug.
*add a new 2 aniamtions in totur/club repeat scene.

OP
C

cala7074

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rena (Demo 1.10 fix) (2017-4-22 update)

add a new scene(Advanced tutor content) it include 2 animations and some coherent CG,
and try the new update way to saving your time,Download the new file and decompress to replace the 1.10game folder,
and also want to bulid a new minigame mechanism I think the H scene it open too easy it would lost fun fastly it sure Or the scene only experience once and need finish the game to open gallery to repeat it...

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rena (Demo 1.11) (2017-05-03)

How do you get to that lower window outside Joanna house. Nothing works.

KuroAsagi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow,one of the best 3d game i ever played,i just wanna say that i already fell in love with your artworks.

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I Love this kind of artwork. I wish you all the best with game and am waiting for further releases.

OP
C

cala7074

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to that lower window outside Joanna house. Nothing works.
Those you can search some clues item...like some unusual thing...

Wow,one of the best 3d game i ever played,i just wanna say that i already fell in love with your artworks.
very thx:D

I Love this kind of artwork. I wish you all the best with game and am waiting for further releases.
i will keep doing!!;)

OP
C

cala7074

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rena (Demo 1.12) (2017-05-13)

add new Joeann second scene(Advanced threesome content).
-include 2 animation and some coherent CG and fix Peeping the windows will missing the scene Bug.