Renegade (Samuel;Lionfire)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Renegade (Samuel;Lionfire)

Upon knocking, Shelby would open the door, and tell Samuel, "Come in..." in a shy voice. Once he most likely did, she'd shut the door, and lock it. Then, she'd turn to him shyly. "Um... Do you remember that... Really shameful thing I made you do?" she inquired.

Then, an acquired moment followed.

"... Do you... Want revenge for that?" she inquired. "This time... I'll let you... Watch... Me?" she suggested/inquired. Her face was deep red, as if she could hardly believe what she was asking him.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As the door opened, Samuel's eyebrows furrow lightly from the shy tone of voice that Shelby has, though he steps inside the room either way. After a short glance around, he looks back to watch Shelby shut the door and lock it as well before she spoke. "Huh?" Given the rising blush that appears on his cheeks, seems he does actually remember as he blinks in confusion before his hand goes up to scratch behind his head. "Erm... Yeah...?" While it wasn't a horribly embarrassing memory, it was mainly the memory of her having stared at him throughout it that made it awkward.

The followup though seems to have a much better effect at making him blush and stunned though, eyes opening wide as his mouth falls open. Did she really just ask...? He snaps out of it quickly though, his head a bright red from blushing as he shakes his head. "N... No need for that..."It... Would be best to try to avoid yet another awkward memory between them both. "You were pretty paranoid before, so it was a little understandable... But, uhh... Lets just act like it didn't happen, okay?" He offers to Shelby, though after a moment he reaches a hand up to pat her shoulder. "You did save my life back there anyway. I think I can overlook what happened there 'cause of that." The sooner they forgot about the bathroom thing, the less awkward it would be. Hopefully the blush goes away soon! It felt like he was going to pass out if he did any more!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shelby's eyes were on the floor as he spoke, his words obviously making her feel even more awkward for having said what she did and then him turning her down. "... But we're not here just to overlook things..." She argued in a meek way. "Did you really come into this bathroom with me, thinking we would talk and then leave? Isn't there something... Um..." She shuffled a bit more, frustrated. "Are really satisfied with just that?" she inquired, looking perhaps... A bit disappointed.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As Shelby talked, she could see Samuel is getting more and more bewildered by her apparent insistence about it, hand loosening it's grip on her shoulder before he just draws it back to rest at his side. With furrowed eyebrows, he tilts his head a bit at Shelby's apparent... Disappointment? "I... Uh, thought it would be brought up at some point, but I just thought I was being silly for thinking that." Why did she look so disappointed about this? Now it is even more awkward!

"I was going to, yeah, but..." For a moment, the man hesitates before he finally speaks. "... Why do you want to do this?" He seems still rather confused by the holstaurus' insistence about it. As much as he'd rather forget what happened, it is looking like as if Shelby isn't wanting to.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shelby withdrew when he asked her that, throwing her hands at him as if trying to block a thousand arrows fired at her. "N-n-no! I don't want... No!" she replied firmly. "Look, you're right, this is silly! Ha-ha-ha! A bathroom of all places, awkward, right?" she laughed in a way no normal person would laugh, unless they were an unpopular kid forced to speak on stage. "I mean, yeah! It's fine! We can just... Go back to normal! What we were doing before!" she insisted, though all they did together was avoid death and watch Samuel urinate. She seemed to realize this, and looked like she wanted to just run away. With Samuel in the way, she seemed to really be considering just plowing through him to flee.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Samuel blinks in surprise at Shelby's immediate doubling back on what she said previously, flinching back a little at her hands being thrown towards him in such a panic. His mouth falls open a little before he notices Shelby's skittish behavior. Knowing the feeling, the human is quick to scoot out of the way of the door. He got tackled by her once, he didn't want to again, even if she was soft! "E-err... Alright?" By god, the awkwardness in this room is undeniable...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Samuel had a lot more ground to travel than Shelby did, and his quick scoot was met by her one inch sidestep. The boy was caught in her hands as her chest captured his face. All he could see was the white shirt with black spots she wore, and all he could feel was her orbs gently but firmly holding him between them. "W-w-what's wrong, Sam?" she inquired. "Is something wrong? Because you're acting like something's wrong! Ha-ha-ha!" she laughed, clearly nervous and over-excited. "Nothing's wrong right? Nothing's wrong right?" she asked twice. The first time he was being pushed backwards, and the second he found himself against the wall in the bathroom, with the cowgirl flattening him against it. "... You wouldn't try to run away unless something was wrong, would you?" she asked, her facial expression a scary one representing realization that she was indeed frightening the boy.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh gods not aga- "Mmph!" Samuel's hands flail some as, yet again, the bovine monster girl's hefty tits are yet again smushed against his face and he is pinned back against a wall! 'Why can't I have an actual fun situation with boobs nowadays? Why have boobs betrayed me?' Shaking his head a bit as he tries to get his face out of her cleavage, he attempts to speak, if he can ever get his mouth free from the tits without getting it squished against his mouth further. "Nothing's wrong, just lemme breathe, please!" He is indeed slightly panicing, given his expression and tense tone. He is in no condition for this, and he is already feeling sore!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay." Shelby replied, pulling back a bit, and planting a hoof against the door. There was a very awkward air in the room. One that wasn't helped by Shelby's sudden and bizarre nature. "Samuel, I don't want you anywhere near that panda. She's a bad influence, s-so..." She grunted, taking off her spotted bra to reveal her massive, bountiful breasts. "If you love boobs so much, then love mine!" She said, an oddly persistent smile on her face as she continued to stand over him, soaking him in an oppressive aura that wouldn't accept no as an answer. "Come on, Samuel!" She pressed her breasts back to his face even though he just recently asked for air. Her nipples were erect as she did this, and the face of realization on her expression seemed to be pushing her towards a hidden side of her that she was discovering in the heat of the moment. "Don't you want to stay and do things with me? You do, right?" she asked twice over.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Samuel lets out a deep sigh of relief as the smothering is paused, getting the air back in his lungs before looking up towards the bovine with a confused look on his face by her weird sudden behavior. Blinking in surprise at her words, he opens his mouth to respond only to be interrupted by the bovine's breasts being revealed pretty much right in front of his face, his eyes staring towards them widely and with his cheeks turning a bright red. The expression is familiar to the bovine as well, given back at her farm she saw that conflicted, worried look on his face before when he saw her bare tits.

He gets no time to respond properly as her breasts are, yet again, pushed right up against his face, trapping him yet again! She does feel one of his hands raise up to try to grasp her side, not that he can do much given his physical weakness right now. He makes a few last attempts to free his head from her now bare tits to speak, his hand on her side attempting to assist with that attempt. "I do! But at this rate I doubt I'll survive long enough!" Though Samuel does blurt it out some while he has the chance, the human lightly shudders, the sensation of smooth soft breasts against him just as well at flustering him as it was back at her home. And this time, he was even feebler.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Right after he said 'I do,' the rest of his words were smothered by her breasts and her cheerful "Yaaaay~!" And so, she took him and sat him on the toilet seat, and was soon climbing into his lap. Her weight, a combination of fat and intense muscle mass that made her very firm despite looking wider than most, had her with a shapely form. And a heavy one at that. As she sat on him, he'd feel like intense weights were put on him for punishment, his legs quickly began to feel tingly from an immediately restricted bloodflow. Though that didn't seem to factor into her mind as she took his shirt, and lifted it over his head and leaving it half off to have him be blinded. Then, he felt her pawing around his nethers, finessing with his pants and fussing with the buckle. "Nnngh... Men's clothes are so... Got it!" she exclaimed, freeing Samuel of his pants as she got up just to discard them, leaving him nude. A bit more shuffling was heard, until he felt the massive nude body of SHelby climb, and sit on him. She took off his shirt and tossed it aside, her face deep red and with a frighteningly wide grin as she was licking her lips in quite a crude and suggestive way.

One hand reached out, gripping his hair with one hand and bringing his head back to take her face in from above, as she leaned down, tongue and all, locking her lips with his and forcing her tongue into his mouth. All while she made thrusting motions with her hips, grinding her pussy lips against his cock.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A muffled "Mmph!" escapes Samuel's lips as he is yet again smothered. Being set atop of the toilet and immediately being sat down on by the bovine's lap, the human lets out a stressed grumble beneath his lips at the heavy weights now atop of his lap. 'Wait, what is she trying t-?!' His eyes open wide as his shirt is raised up and used as an effective blindfold as her body acts as an effective way to stem blood flow to his legs as he squirms against her body, but now very much so trapped! With his pants soon unbuttoned and his dick, now considerably stiffened despite himself, exposed to the open air, his face is soon reddened fully as he stares up to her with a shudder soon following as his shirt is stripped and finally being able to see what she is trying to do.

"W-wait, this isn't what I mea- Mmph!" Samuel's words are cut off once more as the bovine grabs his head, and plants her lips to his own for quite a forceful kiss, his tongue being quickly attacked by her own as he is forced to trade tastes as his dick is rubbed against, the warm feminine entrnace rubbing his girth pleasant as she feels his hands grasping her rump and trying to lift her... Given his current condition, it does no more than just squeeze a bit with his wimpy attempts.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As if he suddenly gained intense might, Shelby lifted right up! Surely, with his newfound strength, he could throw her off. But alas, it was just coincidence. She just lifted herself to perform the next phase of the natural evolution of the situation. Freed, his length stood at attention. Lifted, Shelby placed herself over him. Her lips broke off from his own as she hovered over him. "Don't move, I'm putting it in~" she said, her eyes looking diluted and face deep red as if she lost all reason and rational thought some time ago. As she tried to shift, Samuel saw the last opening he'd have. With her weight no longer crushing him down, he could move sparingly, what with her hands on his shoulder and gripping him.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Confusion quickly follows at the sudden ease of lifting her, a small hope entering Samuel's mind... At least until he felt her move herself atop of him his eyes widening at her words. He grits his teeth a bit as his feeble attempts slowly fade amidst both arousal and physical weakness, his member exposed and at the now far-gone bovine's mercy, or lack there of. With only his panting escaping him from the forceful kiss that felt like Shelby stole the air from his lungs, Samuel can only hope that he can survive while in such a weak state.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It might have been hard to put it in. Initial resistance with such force that he would struggle to do it on his own. All of that inconsequential as her weight alone had him sliding right into an air tight hell. It was tight enough to hurt him. Initial shocked reactions had Shelby holding him close, cradling him. "I-it's alright, I'll go slow." she promised to him. All the while Samuel dare not move on his own. Any direct movements would no doubt hurt, and it was already enough of an issue when Shelby started moving, slight back and forth motions at first while her pussy gripped his cock. Despite the pressure, it still felt good. It only felt worse the deeper inside he went. Momentary peace granted by her lifting her hips, only to drop back down and torture Samuel with pleasure and overwhelming pressure. His cock was quickly red from the friction and squeezing, for the moments he saw it. But Shelby only steadily got faster. It took time, but eventually Samuel got used to it it seemed as he felt himself drawing close to climax. It was already too late to resist at this point. Samuel's body felt limp, his senses entirely focused on enduring her sexual onslaught.

"Great... This is great~ I never knew a man would be this soft~" she cooed, brushing her hands along him, her last word ending on the note of her reaching down to fondle his balls. "Your juicy little things are twitching~" she noticed, it seemed like everything she saw and heard excited her, rewarding Samuel with further increase in speed, until she was moving so fast that it was overwhelming him. His vision actually went dark from the impacts she delivered, rapidly fucking him to the point that it was painfully obvious that sloppy sex was being had in the bathroom. Her thrusts only slowed when she came, the timing of which seemed to draw rapidly close when she noticed him cumming. So, they came together. His cock forced to deliver powerful pumps to reach her womb, to the point that he felt his entire cock *throb* with each spurt. As did she, as she twitched her hips each time, aiding the cum along its journey.

Panting, Shelby looked down, and noticed that Samuel's head was limp. "Oh... Oh fuck." She said in panic. Samuel didn't even notice it, but he blacked out somewhere at the end. Awaking in a bedroll in some normal looking guest bedroom, with his lower body feeling destroyed, to the point that he didn't even feel like he had legs, which he thankfully still did. It was night time, and Shelby was wrapped in her own bedroll with rope and a sign nearby that read, "Rapist".

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Immediately, all Samuel could feel was the hint of pleasure from the warmth wrapped around his dick... Then, the pressure from her body's weight coming to rest on his lap, gritting his teeth from the pain. She was... Warm... And it felt a bit pleasant, but his thoughts were initially distracted by his body feeling like it wanted to cry out... Luckily, arousal soon began to outweigh the pressure, and soon he was merely keeping his hands limply resting on her hips as she bounced herself atop his lap as her inner walls milked his member.

'I feel like... I'm dying...' His thoughts dulled in time as his eyes stayed shut, Shelby only able to feel his hands grasping her hips and his fingers sinking into the softness of her rump to confirm he is still among the living. Heated breaths escape his throat all the while, and by the time she was pounding herself down onto his lap, the breaths were replaced by grunts of mixed pain and pleasure. His vision soon dimmed as he felt his balls clench up, and seed being dragged right out of his body and into Shelby's womb as his body tensed with the first few spurts... Before he fell limp, thoughts disappearing, and unconsciousness replacing all sensation.

He eventually awoke with his lower body feeling like a mix of pins and needles and fire beneath the skin from blood trying to recirculate, a soft groan of pain escaping the man's throat as Samuel stayed splayed out in bed, not daring to move. "F...Fffffuck..." He groaned faintly beneath his breath, gritting his teeth as he clenches his hands, and tries to gaze down at his lower body. 'At least... I can SEE my legs...' He afterwords flops his head back onto the pillow, unable to fall back asleep for a time as his mind attempts to recover from what happened.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Samuel, as he laid there, would find himself barely able to move, while Shelby grunted and twisted in her bindings in discomfort.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not like he even wanted to get up with how sore he felt. Samuel could hardly even remember what happened straight, outside of the pleasure amidst the pain of her riding him. A part of him felt like he would have enjoyed what happened... If he wasn't so injured, along side that she pretty much took advantage of him. Hearing her grunt and squirm nearby, Samuel sighed faintly beneath his breath as he soon attempts to go back to sleep. Not like he can do much in his current condition...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thump...

Thump...

Thump...

And then slam! A heavy weight falls onto Samuel's belly.

Shelby wiggled, moving like a worm, jumping her body up and down to move inch by inch, before accidentally slamming her head into his stomach. "S-sorry Sam!" she apologized after knocking the wind out of him. "C-could you untie me?" she inquired, looking up at him.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A pained, semi-loud grunt escapes the poor injured man's throat as Samuel is immediately interrupted out of his attempt at sleeping with more pain, now having Shelby's head on his belly as she sees him gritting his teeth. "Son of a...!" He does not look all too pleased as he looks down to her with a piercing glare... Though after a moment, he lets out a sigh after getting back his breath. "Fine..." As much as he probably shouldn't, he probably wouldn't be able to sleep with her seemingly able to wiggle around after him if he tried to lay somewhere else. After making a strained attempt at rising up to his elbows, he looks to the rope wrapped around her before reaching over in an attempt to loosen them up at least. Fine night this is...