What's new

[Ren'py] Leaf on Fire 0.0.1 (07/23/17)

ThunderOne

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello everyone, I'm here to show you an awesome project I'm working on right now! I've been around the forums for a while but I registered just because of this project, so sorry about not having any links up.

Concept: Leaf on Fire will follow Leaf in the events of Pokemon Firered (roughly).

Genre: It's going to be a Visual Novel style game with RPG elements like combat, statuses, inventory, money, etc. Done with Ren'Py.

Adult Content: The game will have M/F and F/F content (nothings against it, but I don't feel confortable doing M/M content). The game adult content will be focused on Trainer/Trainer and Trainer/Pokemon scenes (no furry/pokemorph for now). All scenes will be 3D rendered (My drawing skills are average). Animations are possible down the line, but not for now.

Patreon: First of all, the game is gonna be totally free, so you can just skip what I'm gonna say now if you want, no problem. That being said, I don't have much time to work on this project for now since I have to work and pay the bills. But I'd really love to. And that's why I'm setting up a Patreon page. I know it's still very early but I think the earlier I get it going, the best my chances are of making this work.
So, if you so desire, I would really love some support, don't be afraid to take a look at my Patreon page. I'll probably be releasing the game builds earlier for patreons, as well as giving access to a pack with the game images, polls, previews and things like that, but as I said already, don't worry, the game will be free.

Patreon: ThunderOne
Download links available on patreon for free(no need to pledge)
I can't post links since I just created the account, sorry.

This version is just a demo. It has 2 h-scenes (Leaf Solo and Oak Blowjob). The cum on the second scene is kinda weird, I'm still figuring out the best shader options for it.

Please comment. All sugestions, critics and feedback in general are greatly appreciated. Thanks! I hope you enjoy!!