What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active [Renpy][Lydcreations]Earth Girls Are...?

lydcreations

Reputation score

Intro
Hi. I'm lydcreations and I create adult games . My current game is called Earth Girls Are...? Earth Girls Are is a text and images based game written as a satire of stat builder, dating sim/harem game created in Renpy. How best to satire genres that I also love? Why, to have my game also be a stat builder, dating sim/harem, of course!

Background
In Earth Girls Are, you take the role as a student trying to answer one of life's elusive questions. What should I do with the rest of my life? You've transferred to the premier school in your area so you don't know anyone. Except for your female best friend who transferred with. NASA has been broadcasting into space looking for other signs of life for ages. Today, the aliens reply. They've also decided to use Earth as a battleground to settle an ages old dispute. The player is chosen to be Earth's champion and convert as many females(harem or otherwise) to his side. Whoever has the highest score of female conversions wins and gets control of Earth. Do you create an army as the military suggests? Or try and save as many as you can from alien capture. Perhaps finding love along the way.

Game Play
In order to influence your female classmates, you need to build your stats such as: intelligence, art, charm, etc. One of the ways this is achieved is through attending classes. You are presented with a menu to select from 2 different courses to attend for each period. Your selection not only determines the stat that is increased for the period, but also provides you the opportunity to interact with a girl who attends said class. There are free periods and after school actions as well that provide: stat building, influencing girls, earning money, etc.

The player has been assigned an assistant for the competition. His assistant introduces him to a store that sells tech that will be essential to winning the competition. The player selects a saber that he has dreamt of owning since seeing it featured in a movie years ago. The saber gives the player mind control powers to assist in influencing people. Very handy for those that prefer less of a grind to their games.

The player continues to attend classes to improve his stats while using his increased stats/saber to influence control of their choice of girls. Once the player has reached full relationship or lust with a girl, the player receives a score based on the girls hotness factor & relationship/lust. Information on the girls such as hotness factor is provided on the main menu through the players journal. An alien champion is also trying to convert girls and will receive points during the game. Whoever has the highest score at the end of 30 days wins control of the Earth.

Fetish content
The main fetish is mind control using the saber. I'm still considering material to be used for particularly after a girl is fully controlled. Currently have in mind the option for a girl to work at a strip club to help fund future tech purchases along the lines of the saber the player has already purchased. Open to player suggestion for such additions.

Download
Latest version pc:

Latest version mac:

My Patreon page

Last edited:
OP not up to standard, requires gameplay description, controls, fetish/kink list, genre prefix. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus if you have an updated to the OP or when you have updated the OP.

Op updated, thread moved back and reopened.

I've rebooted my game with nearly all new renders. Please note that the story content remains unchanged from the original demo. The reboot is in response to player feedback concerning the renders.

New render example:

The new link:

You rebooted to "fix" the renders, but nothing else? Basically, disregarding the points I brought up on the first place you posted your project.

If you're going to ignore criticisms and feedback, you're not going to have a better run of it, here.

I've updated my game to V 0.03. Below are the links and change log.

Latest version pc:

Latest version mac:

My Patreon page

This is a large update that I've tried to summarize the major changes in the following change log:
*Expanded the intro tutorial to clarify various game elements.
*Revised Julia's wakeup scene.
*Recreated various renders of Abby to address skin textures.
*Revised the Britney locker scene.
*Revised English Literature scene.
*Extended Calc fantasy scene with text & renders.
*2 animations for the Calc fantasy scene.
*Added quests to search for 2 missing items.
*Art studio scene.
*Locker hack scene.
*School office scene.
*Corrected the bug in the lunch date with Lincy.
*Halia pool scene.
*Coffee scene.
*Homework scene.
*Revised player bedroom scene.
*Revised the interface.

I hope you like the update. Please consider sharing your feedback and suggestions for what you would like to see in future versions.

I've updated my game to V 0.05. Below are the links and change log.

Latest version pc:

Latest version mac:

My Patreon page

charlie pool4.png

Changelog V0.05

*Nicci 2 scenes.

*Lincy 2 scenes.

*Charlie 2 scenes.

*Foreign exchange students 1 scene.

*Martin 1 scene.

*Extended day 1 Julia scenes to address feedback.

*Edited the entire game text and made various revision to address feedback.

Back