What's new

[Ren'py] - Zero no Academy v0.2

waterdrop

Reputation score
Hello! I'm Waterdrop and I'm currently working on Zero no Academy, an adult parody of The Familiar of Zero.

The current version (0.3) may be found in the Patreon link in my signature.

The full version should have routes for most of the main characters and if possible only original CGs.

Please note that the current build is full of "lend" CGs, the purpose of the Patreon is to hire artists to draw the CGs so the full release doesn't have any "borrowed" art.

This, the next, the last and any future game I make will be free for all so please don't hesitate on pointing out mistakes and/or giving suggestions!

I hope you like it.

The characters:
Player (Nameable): You're a water mage starting his second year at the Tristain Academy of Magic.

Familiar (Nameable): He's a spider.

Louise: Out of the 4 elements she can use 9 of them, hence her nickname, increase her friendliness to unlock the first scenes and her love to unlock the later ones, you may as well increase your corruption if you don't feel like waiting anymore.

Saito: Louise's familiar, you may decrease your corruption by interacting with him.

Siesta: An employee at the academy, you may decrease your corruption by interacting with her or do other things if your corruption is high enough.

Old man: You may fight against him to test your skills.

Changelog 0.21:
-Fixed typos
-Added a permanent in-game calendar
-Added a new entry to the book, it takes place the 22th time you read it (between the curse explanation and the seal explanation)
-Added the first real interaction with the book
-A new battle
-Tweaked the final battle in the Dark ending

Last edited:

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Ren'py] - Zero no Academy v0.2

Could you please add some screenshots, even if it's with borrowed art? What kind of fetishes do you plan to have in your game? Could you talk a bit about the gameplay, as well?

Thanks!

OP
W

waterdrop

Reputation score

Could you please add some screenshots, even if it's with borrowed art? What kind of fetishes do you plan to have in your game? Could you talk a bit about the gameplay, as well?

Thanks!
I'm really sorry but posting screenshots is one of the few things I won't do until I've not borrowed art.

As of version 0.2 the game includes footjobs, blowjobs, vanilla sex, rape, voyeur, mind control and netori.

The gameplay is fairly simple, the events happen on set dates so they're impossible to miss, grinding is not necessary but will make the few forced battles easier while the optional battles give you a chance to try out your spells.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, I see.
It's a mix of different art styles and stuff taken from anime. Though, only thing I recognize is that blowjob from craft108.
So yeah, screenshots are kinda pointless.

Oh well, I will check it later because I only unpacked image library to see what's inside :p

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm really sorry but posting screenshots is one of the few things I won't do until I've not borrowed art.

As of version 0.2 the game includes footjobs, blowjobs, vanilla sex, rape, voyeur, mind control and netori.

The gameplay is fairly simple, the events happen on set dates so they're impossible to miss, grinding is not necessary but will make the few forced battles easier while the optional battles give you a chance to try out your spells.
Fair enough. =) Hey, could you please update your first post (and perhaps your patreon) for those of us who are not familiar with "The Familiar of Zero"? Without knowing what it is, we're pretty lost on what your game or patreon is about. Thanks!

OP
W

waterdrop

Reputation score

Fair enough. =) Hey, could you please update your first post (and perhaps your patreon) for those of us who are not familiar with "The Familiar of Zero"? Without knowing what it is, we're pretty lost on what your game or patreon is about. Thanks!
Thank you for pointing that out, I should have added somewhere that it takes place right at the start of the anime so you don't really need to have watched it.

Since I wouldn't like to spoil the anime I added an overview of the characters instead.

Feel free to ask anything else or give more suggestions!

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you use the burn/poison spells?

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Drew a louise pic to hopefully audition for some of the comission work, Getting PAID to draw mind controlled zero characters is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Serio C

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love the anime and the game looks good so far. I'm looking forward to more updates (hopefully with it's own art).
Also, we need more Siesta!

OP
W

waterdrop

Reputation score

How do you use the burn/poison spells?
There's no way to use them in the current version, I've also replied your pm!.

I love the anime and the game looks good so far. I'm looking forward to more updates (hopefully with it's own art).
Also, we need more Siesta!
Thank you! And don't worry about it.