What's new

[REQUEST]Baka the jerk

drakar

Reputation score
hey guys one game that i wanted to see is the one "Baka the jerk", the creator is Meet n fuck games.
theres 3 versions of this game.
I looked for it all the places and didnt found, and hopefully some of you guys know something if it is possible to see the ending with the decompiler of has the full file.

and just saying, i found a software named Baka Flashloader, some people say that you can load MnF and Zone games (the full ones) without account or password needed.

so I hope you guys can answere any of my two questions.

Re: [REQUEST]Baka the jerk

I think the answer will be the same than the north pole game... No one will be able to crack it for you. Sad, but it seems it's nearly always like that with MnF games...

hey guys one game that i wanted to see is the one "Baka the jerk", the creator is Meet n fuck games.
theres 3 versions of this game.
I looked for it all the places and didnt found, and hopefully some of you guys know something if it is possible to see the ending with the decompiler of has the full file.

and just saying, i found a software named Baka Flashloader, some people say that you can load MnF and Zone games (the full ones) without account or password needed.

so I hope you guys can answere any of my two questions.

I'm pretty sure most of the contributive members here said that they don't like MnF so you are best asking about this elsewhere.

Zone's games aren't protected, you are thinking of the company that owns his/her site called hentaikey who protects their own games.

As for baka's flashloader, he based the MnF game compatibility on a guide by another hacker which "was" capable of cracking MnF's paysite games until they stepped up on the protection in the most recent releases. However, Baka was able to break the protection of the newer games in which he would have implemented the ability to play them in the newer versions of his flashloader and was going to release it sometime around the beginning of January, but unfortunately, MnF caught wind of it and sent him a cease and desist order thus canceling any MnF related projects he was working on.

Last edited:

Well, thanx for the intel my friend, and the things u told about people around here dont like MnF games, well, i saw one or another post that they talked bad about it, i dont search a lot in forums, so thx again for telling me that.
and about the flashloader, i have to say that baka was a genious for creating that, but anyway, thx again.

so, see ya in other post maybe.

Back