What's new

REQUEST : Bikko 3

Redmoron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi. This is my first request and I'm not too sure how to go about it so I'll just keep it short. I would like to request the game Bikko 3 by ILLUSION. Supposedly it involves your regular ILLUSION rape scenes with a bit of stalking in the mix as a bonus.

Thanks in advance.

Re: REQUEST : Bikko 3

Yeah you stalk them an then either ambush an rape or complete the whole stage an then they usually willingly bang you if you found certain items.

Surprised you can't find it though usually torrents of it up.

is a torrent with all the things you'll need to run it, assuming you understand running a disk emulator and how to un-rar files.

By the way, if you are looking for any kind of Illusion game, then you might want to try Hongfire. They usually have all kinds of mods for the game, and many times english translations of the interface.

yea over the few years ive been on this forum ive learned this isn't the best place to find illusion games

I agree, for illusion stuff hongfire is great, especially the ag3 stuff, they got tons of modded chars and clothes.

Thanks for all the help. And I did try the search demongod but I only just found out that the game's name is Biko 3 not Bikko 3. Bikko 3 comes up with 0 results.

Back