What's new

[Request] Egg-laying Rape?

RionKatt

Reputation score
Hello people!

I wanted to ask if there was such a game where there are eggs and rape in it and not just as a on-the-side thing. As in, it's integrated into the main gameplay.

Any help with my search would be greatly appreciated! :D

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Request] Egg-laying Rape?

Hello people!

I wanted to ask if there was such a game where there are eggs and rape in it and not just as a on-the-side thing. As in, it's integrated into the main gameplay.

I forget what the game is called, but you play as one of 4 girls (they are sorta like girl power rangers or something).

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hello people!

So the whole game has to be about egg-laying? Otherwise, Fairy-Fighting would be my first guess, the bee/drone has some extended egg-laying moves...

OP
R

RionKatt

Reputation score

So the whole game has to be about egg-laying? Otherwise, Fairy-Fighting would be my first guess, the bee/drone has some extended egg-laying moves...
Yes, I've played that. The whole game doesn't have to be just about laying eggs, but I'd like it to be a bit more into the main part of the game. And I've replayed that scene (also with Alakune) many, many times.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes, I've played that. The whole game doesn't have to be just about laying eggs, but I'd like it to be a bit more into the main part of the game. And I've replayed that scene (also with Alakune) many, many times.
Also, CoC (Corruption of Champions) has a bunch of that - however, it is a text-based game. Well-written though, in my opinion. Similar games like Flexible Survivor and Slavemaker could have scenes as well, but I can't say for sure.

EDIT: Also, since you are new I should remind you to use the search function. You can specifically search for "posts" instead of "threads".

erog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are also some RPG Maker games like this...
I don't have the names but you can find a lot of them in the Games section. (There's a whole thread to RPG Maker, with links to the corresponding dlsite pages. Most of those where egg-laying is seen come from monster rape situations.)

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Check Sexy3D's latest game...

OP
R

RionKatt

Reputation score

Thank you for all the replies, you guys! And if there are anymore, please don't hesitate to post! :D