What's new

[request] ghost house 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [request] ghost house 1 and 2

Isn't it kinda suspicious that he can't just post a warning with a 18+ yes or no and be legally safe?
Personally my self finds it very suspicious, but my self likes to belive that that are people with morals out there...

E

ecoISDP

yeah.. and skillfully impersonate you to do slutty things..

you could get raped and then later on "hey! i tought you liked it in the ass" kind of scenarios with the "who the fuck are you" and the "you just asked me to fuck you in the ass yesterday"

all while fapping to you informative copies..
You do realize that people only need to see you once to remember how you look right? So all these people in your life, friends, family, schoolmates, neighbors, policemen, people at Mcjobs, people who just saw you on the street, homeless, aliens, god. They could all be fapping to you this very instant! They were fapping to you all along! You were raped all your life and didn't even suspect it!

Personally my self finds it very suspicious, but my self likes to belive that that are people with morals out there...
Agree with the modern one. The older is a tad bit naive or senile.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first ghost house is already available in one of the threads requesting the same thing and I just posted the flash on 4chan under anonymous. XD

And by posting this on 4chan, swfchan will likely pick this up and it should be available on swfchan as long as it exist. Funny-Games may also pick this up since either the sites creators lurks around 4chan or people lurk around 4chan and sends him these games. Also since the two girls that appear on the game have big breasts, gamesofdesire may also pick this up. lol

tl;dr, because of it's popularity, whatever adult flash appears on 4chan's /f/ section may end up on like hundreds of sites in less than 3 weeks.

Last edited:

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You do realize that people only need to see you once to remember how you look right? So all these people in your life, friends, family, schoolmates, neighbors, policemen, people at Mcjobs, people who just saw you on the street, homeless, aliens, god. They could all be fapping to you this very instant! They were fapping to you all along! You were raped all your life and didn't even suspect it!

Agree with the modern one. The older is a tad bit naive or senile.
yeah, but some people need a good hard look at the motherfucking I.D.
and make an equally make a good hard FAP..

cuz well.. your fapping, then suddenly, the picture in your head mutates into some old uncle you never felt comfortable with..

not only will it kill your boner,.. its gonna make all those stored fap energy go to your bladder..

E

ecoISDP

yeah, but some people need a good hard look at the motherfucking I.D.
and make an equally make a good hard FAP..

cuz well.. your fapping, then suddenly, the picture in your head mutates into some old uncle you never felt comfortable with..

not only will it kill your boner,.. its gonna make all those stored fap energy go to your bladder..
That's why you need to keep your imagination under control or it will rape your mind.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The first ghost house is already available in one of the threads requesting the same thing and I just posted the flash on 4chan under anonymous. XD

And by posting this on 4chan, swfchan will likely pick this up and it should be available on swfchan as long as it exist. Funny-Games may also pick this up since either the sites creators lurks around 4chan or people lurk around 4chan and sends him these games. Also since the two girls that appear on the game have big breasts, gamesofdesire may also pick this up. lol

tl;dr, because of it's popularity, whatever adult flash appears on 4chan's /f/ section may end up on like hundreds of sites in less than 3 weeks.
Well, there is this, but it stops right at the interesting part. Maybe it's just a demo though

Edit - No link for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, there is , but it stops right at the interesting part. Maybe it's just a demo though
not a demo; it is a broken version of 1

Last edited by a moderator:

assmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've tried this game twice now, and no matter how much I click or where, I'm treated to a minute of the chick I pick sneaking around before grabbing a necklace and running away.

Between the 6 hour long intro sequence and bad gameplay of Dangerous Vaults, the clunky controls of Mocreas and this, I'd declare Near Fatal to be the Uwe Boll of hentai games based on the fact they're both German, and they both do bad work and should feel bad.

E

ecoISDP

You have to find a point on the wall where to click. It's pretty small and lights up light blue when you point over it. It's somewhere right behind her. Took me two tries to find it cause I thought that it was just a long ass intro. But yeah Near Fatal is a strange dude who probably faps to peoples ID's, so I'm not surprised by the weirdness of this game.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah the dude is an oddball abit, but the quality of his hentai is pretty good tbh.

But is there anything in this after you get the flashlight and stick it in her abit?

E

ecoISDP

Yeah the dude is an oddball abit, but the quality of his hentai is pretty good tbh.

But is there anything in this after you get the flashlight and stick it in her abit?
Nope, it's a demo.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

You can find the hidden things using the tab to highlight clickable area's, at least in firefox.

But the uploaded version gives me the idea there should be more.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

No it's not a demo, thats the complete version of of the first part

Thats ALL there was.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I've found out by tabbing I can nail the dark skinned chicks tits to the floor or pierce the goth one's ass, vag and tits ...

Noone has part 2 to share via pm or somethng?
Looks like part 2 involves tentacles or something according to that dude's site

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Yeah I've found out by tabbing I can nail the dark skinned chicks tits to the floor or pierce the goth one's ass, vag and tits ...

Noone has part 2 to share via pm or somethng?
Looks like part 2 involves tentacles or something according to that dude's site
It's passed on! This game is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet it's maker! It's a stiff!
Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If they hadn't posted more links it'd be pushing up the daisies! Its future updates are now history!
It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!!
THIS IS AN EX-GAME!!

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

It's passed on! This game is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet it's maker! It's a stiff!
Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If they hadn't posted more links it'd be pushing up the daisies! Its future updates are now history!
It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!!
THIS IS AN EX-GAME!!
That was very vivid. But it made it all clear. Very sad face.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Also Theatre mode does not seem to work for me.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

THIS IS AN EX-GAME!!
Perhaps they have it in notlob?

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

even if we had it and posted it it wouldn't last long, the creator monitors this site and in fact made a comment about us in the guest book after we uploaded the games again. he can just request for them to be taken of that hosting site.

and when he does read this: FINISH making some GOOD games and Some of us WILL pay for them. anyone who pays money for an unfinished product is either a rich bastard or an idiot.

the games are not that terrible and frankly they are definitely better then M&F but unfinished games are still unfinished games regardless of quality.

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

i just recently bought the whole game (part 1 and 2) from the creator, and actually found it quite easy to do so. Just ask him in the guestbook about where to send the money (using paypal) thus wait for an answear

Status
Not open for further replies.