What's new

[request] ghost house 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [request] ghost house 1 and 2

i just recently bought the whole game (part 1 and 2) from the creator, and actually found it quite easy to do so. Just ask him in the guestbook about where to send the money (using paypal) thus wait for an answear
You actually bought it? How would you rate it then?

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

You actually bought it? How would you rate it then?
would say it's an ok game for the price it costs, but takes a good deal of time to solve the puzles in it withouth checking the comments in the guestbook. I will recommend buying it since there is some expansions planned for it.

just go to nearfatal.net and go to the guestbook there and ask for purchase method.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

I am fairly willing to pay for it, but frankly put the way it's put up, it's to annoying to bother with.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope you realise you'll be paying atleast 5 bucks per expansion (there'll be two of them), and you'll probably have to wait another year before he finishes one of them

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope you realise you'll be paying atleast 5 bucks per expansion (there'll be two of them), and you'll probably have to wait another year before he finishes one of them
Yeah but 5 bucks is nothing more than pocket change. You can buy a Subway Sandwich or a Burger King Whopper (Plus Tax) with that money yet it only last about 5 to 30 minutes depending on how long it takes for you to eat it and this game will exist in your possession until either the blue screen of death forces you to reformat your HDD and you lose any back up files of it or you delete it.

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

Got an email from him earlier today about that he is no longer going to trade in games anymore, so guess thats it for him...

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's passed on! This game is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet it's maker! It's a stiff!
Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If they hadn't posted more links it'd be pushing up the daisies! Its future updates are now history!
It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!!
THIS IS AN EX-GAME!!
Now I want a parrot.

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score

even if we had it and posted it it wouldn't last long, the creator monitors this site and in fact made a comment about us in the guest book after we uploaded the games again. he can just request for them to be taken of that hosting site.

and when he does read this: FINISH making some GOOD games and Some of us WILL pay for them. anyone who pays money for an unfinished product is either a rich bastard or an idiot.

the games are not that terrible and frankly they are definitely better then M&F but unfinished games are still unfinished games regardless of quality.

coughhalflife2cough

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Didn't episode 1 come with the Orange Box? Isn't episodic gamemaking supposed to help streamline production? XD

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Didn't episode 1 come with the Orange Box? Isn't episodic gamemaking supposed to help streamline production? XD

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I see. I wonder how many people will actually remain fans of Valve following said rapture.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Half life 2 storyline is for me the best one of any game out there, I really can't think of any other shooter with a better ongoing story. (no failo story bored the shit out of me, good mp but got bored of sp really fast)

I'm tired of these mp based shooters, which aren't bad, but have a shitty generic sp storyline.
Whenever I got either half life 2 or one of the episodes, I just had to finish em just to know what happens next.
This muthafucking cliffhanger atm is kind of annoying but if you look at the quality of half life 2 (graphics, gameplay story) how can you not be patient and wait for something you know is going to kick ass.

+ Portal 2 is coming aswell and that is fucking awesome aswell.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah, patience is the key, i never lost hope on the continuation of starcraft, and here it is, only had to wait 12 years, patience is the key...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Yeah, patience is the key, i never lost hope on the continuation of starcraft, and here it is, only had to wait 12 years, patience is the key...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

DNF is meant to come out in a couple of months.

It'll be a rushed, shitty, consolised piece of shit though.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Have you actually seen the presentation demo?

Though of course, still the danger that it was the best of the game and so, but still it has raised my hope.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll wait. Episode 2's end was such a cliffhanger i nearly wanted to throw a baby into a shredder. i Must see how it ends.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

even if we had it and posted it it wouldn't last long, the creator monitors this site and in fact made a comment about us in the guest book after we uploaded the games again. he can just request for them to be taken of that hosting site.

and when he does read this: FINISH making some GOOD games and Some of us WILL pay for them. anyone who pays money for an unfinished product is either a rich bastard or an idiot.

the games are not that terrible and frankly they are definitely better then M&F but unfinished games are still unfinished games regardless of quality.
wer i fully concer with you and i wish someone would put a tricky lil back door to a hosting site with a dl link for tgh2 but hey no-one seems to want to do so so beggers can't say much so i'll stop now goes quietly back to the shadows of lurking again

Status
Not open for further replies.