What's new

[REQUEST] Hentais where you humiliate/defeat/make orgasm :) bad/enemy girls

Genflare

Reputation score
Haven't seen mentioned yet, you capture idols by screwing em silly (it's an AKB48 parody too)

Would like to ask for ones that are in English or Translated that I missed, sorry, thanks
ROBF(s)
Erotical Night
FOBS
Milky Quest

I don't know if the rest are translated or in english (except those mentioned like The Tower).

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah yes, I see you people are men of culture as well.

JSK games are sort of close. Sort of.

And there's the other games by the same dude who made the Phantom Knight series where you run around beating monster girls and raping them

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
Well, since you mentioned BF... *check of BF games I have for stuff not already mentioned*
Naturally since these are games, you aren't guaranteed to win so femdom could happen, but you *can* (in some cases easily, others not) win so there's that, I guess.

Surprised アヘクエ / AheQuest hasn't been mentioned yet. BF, and girls go Ahe as the title implies. You can also get every girl in a prison @ base. Though as with basically any BF game you can get femdom'd as well

Also, could you tell me how do you capture the regular enemies in Ahequest?

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
have lost my own after a badblock on HDD, no luck atm
Try checking AS, a certain someone (they who must not be named) posted the most recent version fairly recently (which includes recollection rooms after beating the game), which seems to work fine... and it's not even split up into multiple parts for DL. :p

EDIT: It seems neither SQ or SR has a reliable translation. Story driven games like those are only best enjoyed when you understand what is going on, so I guess I'll have to pass them out.
Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate... SQ short story doesn't have too much in the way of story relatively, but it's also a bit of a roguelike (you choose basic elements of dungeons, but there's a lot of random involved), and as with most roguelikes, it can be pretty unforgiving if you don't really know what you're doing - but at least it's always been free (not so much with the small expansion for it).

Also, could you tell me how do you capture the regular enemies in Ahequest?
Use magical rope (魔法のロープ) on a girl in Ahe state, as per the description on the item. It's been a while but I think this isn't unlocked until you've gotten a little bit in (probably past 1st area or something). Anyway, should be able to make those with item synthesis (アイテム合成) from the maid girl in the town area assuming you have the proper items (or buy them with item trade, her 2nd option - maybe need to have already made at least one via synth though?).

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Try checking AS, a certain someone (they who must not be named) posted the most recent version fairly recently (which includes recollection rooms after beating the game), which seems to work fine... and it's not even split up into multiple parts for DL. :p
Wait does this come with a save file or do we have to use old save?

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score

Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate... SQ short story doesn't have too much in the way of story relatively, but it's also a bit of a roguelike (you choose basic elements of dungeons, but there's a lot of random involved), and as with most roguelikes, it can be pretty unforgiving if you don't really know what you're doing - but at least it's always been free (not so much with the small expansion for it).

Use magical rope (魔法のロープ) on a girl in Ahe state, as per the description on the item. It's been a while but I think this isn't unlocked until you've gotten a little bit in (probably past 1st area or something). Anyway, should be able to make those with item synthesis (アイテム合成) from the maid girl in the town area assuming you have the proper items (or buy them with item trade, her 2nd option - maybe need to have already made at least one via synth though?).
Thanks, now sorry to bother you again, but I seem to be stuck at the loli succubus boss (the one where the final boss summoned to stop you at the altar). She kept giving herself all kinds of buffs and all kinds of debuffs to me, then kill me one hit. I tried to buff myself but my buffs got cancelled out by her immediately, and she dealt more Mana damage than I could regenerate. Is there a specific strategy/weapon for that fight? Maybe I need to upgrade the base (readme.txt said 3rd upgrade is amazing, but I don't know if it helps), or look for a specific weapon in the smith?

I was hoping for someone to share some general tips to not suck at fights, since all I ever did was throwing buffs and auto attacking.

EDIT: Btw, what do the crystals that appear randomly on the map do? They asked me to type in something, but of course I didn't know what to do since I can't read.

EDIT EDIT: Nvm, I beat her, and now I'm stuck at the final dungeon (mansion thing), all doors won't open. I found a switch and pressed it, but it doesn't seem to do anything? (Nvm, found a japanese walkthrough) And it's a little late, but is there an uncensored version of the game anywhere? Also how do I cure the prisoner girls (and the loli living with you) from infinite Ahe state (when you win 5 battles with them)?

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey are you aware of the rules and that crazy paranoid dev? I don't want to be a dick but it's just a matter of time until it mod comes and delete those links due to some loli content. They are usually fine with sending those links per PM.

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
Hey are you aware of the rules and that crazy paranoid dev? I don't want to be a dick but it's just a matter of time until it mod comes and delete those links due to some loli content. They are usually fine with sending those links per PM.
I thought as long as you don't upload the pictures in'll be fine? Thanks for the head up though, I'll take the link off!

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I thought as long as you don't upload the pictures in'll be fine? Thanks for the head up though, I'll take the link off!
With or without pictures is a no no to loli content. PM-ing links to loli content is still in a grey area but defo no posting loli links on public space. Discussion about loli content is fine.

Reactions: HQQ

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
To clarify: DLSite links are the only links that are fine to post when it comes to loli content. Translations and save attachments are also fine as long as they are only partials/patches and not the full game. Anything else, including full download and developer-owned sites (that are not DLSite - ex. DLSite blogs are fine) are not allowed.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
features female bosses that can be raped after defeating them. Game by rousimaru dou, the dude that made goblin walker

Reactions: HQQ