What's new

[Request] Milia Wars

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score
K guys, i'm a lurker and i usually don't ask for much so please don't flame me.
Its just a link request.

Re: [Request] Milia Wars

We mean this?

I don't know honestly, the link has no hint that its the one i'm looking for.

I'll dl it though and see. (would be helpful if it said "milia wars" or something though)

We thank you.

I'll dl it though and see. (would be helpful if it said "milia wars" or something though)

We thank you.

Asking for a link. Just that. No description no screenshot just a request for a link and then going "lol i dunno. Helpful if it said milia wars"

Right.

Of course. I hate that there's no hint in the link either... It's a leap of faith.

The link contains Bank blood. and some weirrd loli rpg.

so does anyone have the/a MILIA WARS link?

edit: apperantly its a bunch of the games in one package, clicked most of the folders and finally found the right one
-i think........

Yeah, there actually is a thread for Milia Wars (and other Vore games), but that is the only file on the thread...

I just downloaded the files, any chance of a translated version?

Of course. I hate that there's no hint in the link either... It's a leap of faith.

Vearchive uses names that make it simple for them to keep things categorized, it is pretty easy to know when it was posted and in which category, this way it is also easy to find it if there is a need to.

G2_0810

Second post in the game category in date august 10, which is this:

Which, it seems, is just a re-up of the demos?

Last edited:

Which, it seems, is just a re-up of the demos?

No idea, i just followed the vearchive method, and i'm not donwloading it just to check...
But i've noticed that the names of the file has been changed, so the files might have been replaced with the newer version, as it's said in one of the comments in that page, i don't know more than i said tho.

Back