What's new

[Request] Nodvd patch for Makai Tenshi Djibril 2

Steffie

Reputation score
So i noticed the torrent on Nyaa got the game itself, but the nodvd patch in the torrent won't download.

Anyone know where to find the patch or got it themselves?

Thanks in advance!

Well, I assume noone that is sharing has that file, or it got corrupted over the years, so you are out of luck on the torrent front. (but keep it in the list, just in case someone who has the whole package SOMEHOW shows up - though I'd only give that a 0,001% chance; '0 seed' is 0 for a reason)

I would just go and download the -I suppose already patched- game from anime-sharing. Search for the Japanese name. (魔界天使ジブリール episode2)

Well, I assume noone that is sharing has that file, or it got corrupted over the years, so you are out of luck on the torrent front. (but keep it in the list, just in case someone who has the whole package SOMEHOW shows up - though I'd only give that a 0,001% chance; '0 seed' is 0 for a reason)

I would just go and download the -I suppose already patched- game from anime-sharing. Search for the Japanese name. (魔界天使ジブリール episode2)

Took a while but got it downloaded from there, it wasn't patched, BUT it included said no dvd patch. Thanks for the help!

Back