What's new

Research [Azure]

Kayi

Reputation score
Re: Research [Azure]

Azure sighs softly, reaffirming the need for a rolling bed.

"I... don't think I can stand for long... help me get everything together and find one of those hospital beds. If I can sit on it and rest a bit, you two could push it. It'd be a hell of a lot faster than trying to carry me limping back to Apple Inn... and we could keep all of our supplies on it with me. It's a win-win situation."

(Action: Same as before, but with help, if given it.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris got off from Emily, got up and walked over to where Azure had fallen to help her like she wanted. Azure was in bad shape. She couldn't just walk around like she wanted to. Iris helped her up and supported her. As Iris held her up she thought about that helicopter pilot back at the inn. Thinking about him Iris mumbled out-

" I wish that helicopter pilot knew we were here. "

Iris wished she had a way to contact him. However these wishes wouldn't happen. She was just going to have to go along with Azures plan.

Kayi

Reputation score

"You don't want that ass here. He's worthless. A pawn of the director. He wouldn't come even if he knew exactly where we were. Let's find ourselves a room... with a lock... and take a break for a bit. Not too long... we don't want to be out and about by nightfall. But just long enough for everyone to recover some. Alright? Just help me gather the stuff I said."

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily started scratching the back of her head nervously. She was scared of two things from this woman. One was that she really didn't want to tell her she was too caught up in her battle to notice her being fucked by a slime. The second thing was with her in this condition... it was probably better to leave all this shit behind. With three people it was possible... but with two people that were supporting another person... it was pretty much suicide in her mind. Then when she heard Iris she used it to try to delay from the inevitable.

"Yeah... if we could use that pilot... then we... uh... might... not have to leave this stuff behind."

She said the last part nervously. This woman seem to be very set in her beliefs to her. She really didn't want to have to tell her that it was better to forget the stuff and run.

"If we rest I guess I could do something I learned in anger management..."

She said this hoping to distract from what she just blurted out from before.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure could see what the girl was thinking and read her easily. The leading comment about not needing to leave the stuff behind was all that she needed to hear to guess at what Emily was thinking.

She didn't want to guilt trip the girl into helping, but it was certainly a card she could use.

"I'm in no condition to run. It's not your fault, I know. You were fighting too. But there's no difference between me sitting on a bed and playing lookout while you two push me... or me sitting and playing lookout with the box sitting next to me. I know it seems petty of me to still want this stuff... but... this was the entire point of us coming out here. And just think what good it can be put towards... If we actually get in any real danger, we can dump the stuff and try to run. But as long as I can't keep up with you two anyhow... please don't make this trip have been for nothing."

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure sighed softly and waved a hand passingly at the girls.

"Look, if you know how to call for someone to pick us up, do it. Because I've got nothing."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris continued to keep Azure up. As she did she pondered her choices. Stay here and rest, then leave or leave now with a high risk of being attacked. Iris wished someone knew they were here and needed a lift or had a way to contact someone. Iris decided then to speak up. Iris said-

" If we stay here we run a high risk of being attacked by more slimes. If we leave we run a high risk of being attacked out in the open. It seems to be that reguardless of what we do we won't make it. Azure, I feel really bad for not helping you in time. Ill listen to whatever you decide. Do what you see fit and ill follow. "

Iris then went silent.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily sighed. Then she rolled her eyes at Azure for trying to put a guilt trip on her and she tried to let her see it. She knew that this had gotten far more dangerous then when they first started. She considered the options. Her concern for Iris outweighed this girl she just met today but she was going to try to help at least.

"Don't worry about your precious tools... I'll help but if something happens to Iris... or me then I'm taking her with me and forgetting about this stuff and you."

She said Iris' voice with more emotion then her own. In truth she was more concerned about Iris then herself. She also didn't like feeling like a coward but she didn't care. She had a strong protective urge of her friend.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure smiled and nodded.

"Look, I know we're all on the line here... The fastest and safest way for us to get out of here is just what I said. I can't run... but I can ride one of these rolling hospital beds. And there's no difference between just me, or me and our supplies on the bed. You two can push and ride along, we'll go fast and smooth... and if anything really goes wrong, we'll dump the bed, dump the supplies, and run for our lives. Alright?

I'm not so heartless as to sacrifice either of you for these damn tools. But there's no harm in taking them with us... not with my plan to use the bed. And if we get them back now, it means I won't have to bring more girls out here later and put even more of us in danger."

Azure stopped and remembered her gun for a moment, taking the four bullets out of her one clip and adding them to the other, then loaded a full clip in her gun.

(Action: Combine clips, 4 rounds + 4 rounds, load full clip into gun.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(My data says you've got one bullet left in the clip of your gun... That, and 9mm magazines have a ten round capacity, unless you mean a different mag altogether.)

Kayi

Reputation score

(Hm, I must've miscounted some of the shots that she attempted to make.
Can I just get info on how many mags and rounds she has left then?)

Azure quickly grew annoyed with the sudden change of attitude of her companions. They seemed so eager to help her at first, and now they couldn't stop whining about how they wanted to just dump the supplies and run.

"Look, forget the supplies. I've gathered them, we can put them someplace safe, and I'll retrieve them later. Let's just get the fuck out of here."

Azure attempts to walk again.

(Edit reply to RJ on ammo: Hm, I must've used a triple shot I didn't account for. That sounds right though. So 5 rounds in one clip, and a fresh one in her gun. My mistake earlier.)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Yeah, sometimes when you ask to fire a gun, a certain roll might prevent you from firing altogether, thus the ammo was not used.)

(My thingy says she's got one round in her pistol, two fully loaded mags, and another mag with four rounds in it.)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

(I assume Iris is helping her but if you want Emily to jump in then she will)

"We'll find a place to rest, I want to try something out I used to do sometimes... you might not have noticed but I somehow managed... to kill that thing that was inside you... it makes me get a headache."

She said this looking for a place to lock themselves in a room. If Iris asked her to help carry Azure she would. Right now though she thought Iris could handle it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The three go into one of the operating rooms. Azure is laid on a bed, and Iris and Emily rest in the two available chairs.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure shrugs off the help and focuses on walking for herself. She pushes the box someplace safe and easy to retrieve (preferably right next to the ER) and begins to stretch, hoping that one of the girls had an idea to top hers.

"You know, even if we leave the gear behind, I can't run like this. So what's your big plan on us getting out of here? Or did you just plan on leaving me behind while you two ran home?"

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily ignored Azure. She obviously didn't understand what she meant when she said she'd leave her behind to protect Iris if she had to. She sat in the chair and attempted to go into a trance. It was pretty much the only thing she managed to learn from anger management classes and just ignored everything else.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris let out a sigh. She was cold, tired, and upset. Now sitting on a chair and hearing what Azure said Iris quickly responded. Iris looked at her and said-

" Azure, we won't leave you behind. I don't know what we're going to do but I refuse to leave a teamate behind. "

Iris refused to abandon someone like that. It wasn't in her nature to cut people off like that.

Kayi

Reputation score

"I'm glad you won't. But your friend seems like she'd just as happily throw me back to the slime as have me come with you. Who cares that I shot those fucking slimes off of her half a dozen times so I was the one who ended up raped instead of her."

Azure was growing bitter once more. This was the same thing that happened back at the hotel that made her nearly entirely give up on her idea of helping the girls. She was so happy to have found some girls that she thought were going to help her... to help everyone... and now one of them turned out to be just as selfish and self centered as everyone else at the Inn.

"Forget about it... There's no reason for you two to want to help anyone but yourselves. She's only in this for herself, like everyone else. Hah... who'd have ever thought, Azure the hero. I'm the one who's trying to rescue everyone, in my own stupid way..."

Azure curled up on the bed and pulled a blanket over herself, willing herself not to cry, trying to get what little rest she could.

(Azure rests.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Emily attempts to go into a trance)

Despite the current situation, Emily quickly finds herself calming down, as she enters a state of pure bliss.

(The girls rest for an hour...)

(Azure's Stamina Status: Red)
(Mental Status: Green)

(Emily's Mental Status: Green)

The three felt rested after some time, and began to grow bored.