What's new

Researchers Labs (BF69)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
A fairly large room, this houses all the testing equipment and machines, as well as a place to store all the latest experimental devices and drugs. Several side rooms branch off, these lead to communal rooms as well as rooms that house some creatures.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Researchers Labs (BF69)

As the scientists busily went about their business, a fairly tall man dressed in researcher garb walks into the room. Standing at about just over six foot with a receding hairline and a powerful posture this man is Professor Wingate, head scientist.

As each researcher notices Professor Wingate they stop what they are doing and greet him, saluting as he walks by.

"Now, now, I've always disliked all this formal stuff," He says cheerfully, waving aside their gestures. "Anyway, I'm here to inform you that the higher-ups have ordered an experiment to be performed. Several in fact. They haven't been too pleased with our recent results and I aim to rectify that problem. But I'm too busy to work on it myself so I'm leaving it to you lot to decide what we pit them up against." He walks over to a table and takes out several folders from inside his white coat. "I have however, chosen todays test subjects." Tossing the reports onto the table he turns around to leave. "I hope you all have a fun day." He then walks out.

Each of the reports on the table have a name emblazoned on their covers. There are four folders in total, the names read; Lila, Suzy Biggs, Sandy Askias and Sarah.

((Right, you lot discuss amongst yourselves what should be done to the test subjects. You have full control over what is sent into the experiments; either something that has been submitted or something else entirely.))

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Tsk. They want us to do an experiment, yet they don't say what they want? Are they setting us up for failure or just letting us do our own thing? Sen mutters as Professor Baldgate, a nickname some of the younger researchers use out of range of his hearing despite the fact that he still has some hair, leaves. Huh, well I guess we can just run with some of the stuff we already have. Hey, Doc O, didn't you recently finish a new version of your tall, dark, and tentacle covered things finished up? Want to throw in one still in stage one with one of these women and see how the thing's transition works when in the presence of a woman? Maybe I can rig some of my serums to spray out into the different rooms to see how the things react to different serums at the same time as well. Say like a lust serum for one, slow for another, and maybe lactation for a third while leaving the last as a control? She proposes.

(The creature she is referring to is the U-9 thing)

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sen. You know how dangerous Sample U-9 is with women around. You can stay in the control room, so long as the creature can't see you." Doctor O says, pushing his glasses up on his face as he stood in front of a set of vials and tubes, distilling some kind of liquid "Besides. The only stage one I have is two hours away from stage two. Which one should we throw him in with?" Doctor O says, chuckling as he turned around, looking at Sen. "Or perhaps you just want to have a go at it?" he says, smiling wickedly as his chuckle turns to a full-blown laugh "Either way, like I said, we only have one stage one. We have about five Stage Two's, if you'd like to use one. Just make sure all female personnel are nowhere near the thing."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sen glowers at Doctor O before responding, Unless you want me testing a nice series of lactation drugs on you to the point where all the male interns in the facility decide they want to hit on the busty new 'woman', either you or some flunky will be transporting your little toys to drop with them. She says, a small tick visible above one eye at the man's insinuation. The gas dispensers will work perfectly well without me needing to expose myself to one of those things. As for who to what, let's try the stage one with... You know, aside from the Lila woman, I'd almost say they just decided to pull subjects from the 's' folder. She finishes moving back to a more business like demeanor before reaching a hand into her pocket and pulling out a small coin. After flipping it onto the small pile of files she notes whose files it landed on. So, the stage one with the Suzy girl and stage twos for the rest. If you could get someone to go fetch them, I'll be right back after I grab a few aerosol canisters of my current chems. I'll probably have someone stick some slow into Sarah's tubes to see if the perceived increase in sensation intensity can get through to her. She adds before heading to the door.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Doctor O jumps at the thought of the lactation chems, then quickly calm himself as he watched her flip the coin, noting the woman that was going to receive the wrath of the Stage One. "You do realize that Stage One's are much more rough with the women than Stage Two's. Since they still retain their humanity." he notes to Sen, before heading off to unleash the beasts and transport them to the girl's rooms.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That just makes it more fun to watch. Sen says before fully leaving herself.

After that, Sen heads off to grab a can of lust serum, lactation serum, and slow serum, the first two in their aerosol forms and the slow serum in a syringe. She also swings by her room to grab an egg vibrator before heading towards the observation rooms to put the cans in the proper places to be injected into some of the rooms with subjects while handing the syringe off to a lab assistant to use on Sarah.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Sitting in the corner of the researchers communal room is an extremely nervous-looking scientist. His youth suggests that he is one of the new interns that had arrived several months before. He was busily scribbling something down on paper as another intern came up to him.

"Whats that you're writing? A new discovery?" He asks inquisitively.

"Oh god, I wish. No, it's my last will and testament," The nervous intern answers, seemingly holding back the need to cry.

"Why, you got a terminal illness?"

"No. No, that would be more bearable than this. No. I fucked up big time. I accidentally lost some serums that Professor Sen gave me, and I had to grab some random ones. It'll be all my fault if the experiments are a failure and she'll kill me for it."

"Oh man, dude, you're fucked." The other intern says with a laugh.

"I-it's not funny! Oh shit, oh god, what are the folks back home going to say?" With that the scientist lays his will down on the table and quickly runs out of the communal room.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hm. Maybe some of Sample 492? No. Maybe some of 274? Perhaps." Michael mutters to himself as he enters the lab, immediately heading for a table that has several machines for reading vials of liquid, as well as several beakers and tubes with different colored liquid. He would sit down, and read the results from the machine, sighing as he rubs his temples, nothing of value gained from the last batch. He then takes out a small notepad from one of his coat pockets, and begins reading from it, and mixing different chemicals together at the same time, seemingly possessed.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The alarm had been going off for a while now, the intern scientists running around in a panic whilst most of the veteran scientists kept their cool, some of them even continuing with their experiments. So far the monsters had not penetrated the labs, but it was only a matter of time before they did.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Grabbing an intern by his shoulder, Sen spins him around. These alarms have been pissing me off for the last while or so, and now you're all running around like chickens with your heads cut off, what is going on anyway? She asks the man.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The scientist squeals as Sen grabs him, instinctively trying to break free from her grasp.

"T-the experiments..the creatures, some of them broke free and damaged the main generator!" He says in a panicked voice, his words coming out fast. "Now most of t-the rest have broken free from their cells!"

As the scientist tells Sen what he read on his terminal a loud bang could be heard against the door. Repeated blows then follow the first as monsters try to break in.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, well fuck some idiot's going to pay for this. Sen murmurs before pulling out a small case of syringes from her coat and opening it. Looking inside she thinks, That settles it, first course of action is to head down to my lab and get more chems. She decides as she pulls out the only injector in the case labeled 'speed' holding it carefully, she tries to check for another exit that doesn't have critters trying to get in.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As Sen looks around she'd only notice only the doors that lead to the communal room and the various rooms that house the days test creatures, which were empty now.

The hammering on the door was getting louder and more rapid as more and more creatures try to break into the lab.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kh. Sen mutters before moving off towards the communal rooms. She would come back through here later when there weren't as many creatures.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

While Sen relaxes in the communal room she'd not hear the sound of the lab door braking open and monsters pouring in due to the room being sound proof, though the alarm is blaring in the communal room as well. She'd also not hear her colleagues slaughtered and raped as well as the various vials and other containers smash. However it was only a matter of time before the monsters started to try and break into the communal room, and that door was not as well fortified as the lab's door.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Now let's see here, where would a vent be? I know we made them big enough so that we could easily clean them after any time we filled them with chemical vapor's so I should be able to use one to get to my lab. Sen thinks as she starts scanning the room for a vent. If she could see one along the upper sections of the walls, she would start checking behind and under furniture in case they placed it on the floor.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As Sen looks around the room for a vent she'd spot one just above a vending machine. The banging on the door continues to grow louder and faster as the monsters try to break in.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pulling a chair over to the machine, Sen quickly climbs onto it and then onto the machine in order to reach the vent. Once there, she attempts to enter the vent and hopefully close it before anything gets into the room.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Sen would find that the vent cover comes off with relative ease, though as she climbs in she'd find that there isn't enough room to turn around and close the vent back up.