What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RevoRious] 露出大好きTheGame [RJ260839]

kashem2

Reputation score

Quick little partial.
Names, choices, some menu*.
*Didn't play much of it yet so could have missed something.
*status menu is a picture so can't do it.

Patch:
Ver 1.0

Discussion: NA

DLsite: / No EN

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
a big thank u ! played the game yesterday unfortunaly it has not much of a story, many scenes but story lacks, as an exposure fan ( and this is one of the few REAL exposure games) im a bit disappointed even though i like revorious art :/

Stompai

Reputation score
a big thank u ! played the game yesterday unfortunaly it has not much of a story, many scenes but story lacks, as an exposure fan ( and this is one of the few REAL exposure games) im a bit disappointed even though i like revorious art :/
Indeed. I guess the next "top quality" exposure game will be H.H.Works flash cycling 2

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Indeed. I guess the next "top quality" exposure game will be H.H.Works flash cycling 2
And thats the problem, h.h.Works games arent that appealing to me, the art, gameplay, and almost no story is even worse than here, i hope theres one day something like the first 3 exposure scenes in pinpoints , where the innocent princess is secretly absorbed into the world of exhibitionism, it was unfortunaly after that to hardcore and off for me but the beginning was great.

Stompai

Reputation score
And thats the problem, h.h.Works games arent that appealing to me, the art, gameplay, and almost no story is even worse than here, i hope theres one day something like the first 3 exposure scenes in pinpoints , where the innocent princess is secretly absorbed into the world of exhibitionism, it was unfortunaly after that to hardcore and off for me but the beginning was great.
True that, H.H is actually pretty limited story wise. Someone is actually translating his "Cos Ro" serie on F95 which is supposed to be quite good starting from the 2.

Btw I'm also translating this game, updating it from the current partial to readable english. I should be finished soon.