Rhiannon Ero-Games
Creator
: Rhiannon
Patreon:
Blog:
Thread: ULMF Thread
PostImage ULMF.png

Hello there to everyone,

I want to share with you my very first project about an adult game. It's made with RPG Maker and I'm doing all the scenes with Daz Studio.
From the start, my intent was to make an adult game like the ones I loved most, so RPG style, with dungeons, some enemies, various teammates and a story of cheating and corruption.
I was going to put almost everything I saw in different H-Games, but then I realize that it's only stupid to put so much things when you want to focus on the storyline instead of doing too much things not related to the game.
So I started with something more "easy" by putting some features which can improves the aesthetics of the game, while looking at other games too to try to not copy them too much (it's almost impossible right now, but I'm trying).

The Story:
The main plot is around Rhonda (a female Cleric) and Marcel (a male Swordsman), they were in the same guild and got married after a short time. But then they find out that their teammates were involved in different amount of crimes, so they decided to walk away and leave their continent. They traveled to Eldoria's continent, where they hope to have new adventures and fame.

The Features:
For the moment, the first features included in this project are the following:

• RPG style game;
  • Kinks like Cheating, Grope, Futa, Lesbian, Group, Tentacles, Monsters, Threesome, Foursome, Gangbang.
  • Storyline with "netorare" events;
  • 3D visual scenes content;
  • TPB side-view battle system;
  • Molestation during battles from your teammates;
  • Day & Night system, with different events occurring;
  • Arousing system about the female protagonist;
  • Bust Graphic during dialogues;
  • Differents teammates to choose from;
  • Quest system to track every single quest (even teammates personal quests);
  • Weather Effects that can affect the world (maybe even Rhonda);

(I'm thinking and working on other possible mechanics to add to the game)

The Characters:
Here's a list of the current principal characters that are in the game:

• Rhonda: The main character. She is a cleric, born in a family of different mages. She learnt a lot from her mother and when her mother started to be unable to helps the others, Rhonda putted herself in the work, helping in her village and then being part of a guild to help others outside her home;
  • Marcel: a good skilled swordsman that lost his family by accident. After that he was trained by some former soldiers. When he was ready to travel by his own, Marcel entered in the same guild of Rhonda and they met each other in that moment;
  • Klaus: He is a wizard and best friend with Marcel. He wasn't part of the same guild of Marcel but they have seen each other often during that times. He's married but he is a womanizer too and this made his marriage in some troubles;
  • Vanya: She is an Orch and a brutal warrior. But something about her past is not so clear, that's why in her tribe she was seen as a danger instead of a family member. Other than that, she has a d**k!...;
  • Albek: He was born in an healthy family, but some of his shady business outside his home town, made him being expelled from his family. He's a skilled ranger and a good tactical man;
  • Tulkan: He's a thief and grew up on the streets. He was arrested once and put behind bars. Then he escapes and traveled far away from his city;

More other characters are in the game, but for now they are the ones you can have in your party.

LINK TO THE DEMO:

About the Patreon Page
Since is my very first project, I don't want you to be forced to be patron of my game. If you want you can follow me there without paying cause the game will be FREE and so it's not a must to pay to have some esclusivity. Just support me with your feedback, suggestions and critics too.
If you will found my game under some sort of payment in other sites: it's scam!
In my patreon you will see every update about the progress of the game for free, you'll have only an early access about that with the patronage, but nothing else. So be aware of that!

Thank you for your attention and I'll wait for you here on the forum or also on Patreon.

Some Screenshots

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update 03-26-23:

Working on remodeling Rhonda, I've completed Albek (menu image, dialogues image and party menu image) and Kaiwan (dialogues image).
For more information, follow me on

OP
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update 03/28/23:

Hello there,
As I said in the older post, I remodeled Rhonda and even other characters that I can't mension now (no spoilers). Another thing I done in this two days, it's changing the window skin since the older one it was a little horrible. I've changed it with a simple one, and I think it's better now (let me know).
Other than these, I continued to programming the events in the introduction: there are different dialogues right now, minor events and major events too. I think that at the end of the week a demo will be uploaded. I don't know for sure, it all depends on my activities and possible issues while programming.

But for now, take a few screenshots on my .

Attachments

OP
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update 03/04/23:

Hello there!

Unfortunately, the last weekend, I can't finish to programming the game for the first release. I had a busy weekend!
So today I had to smoother something left, something right... reprogramming some events that didn't convince me much. I had to prepare 2 characters too (the two that you see in the pictures above), with their expressions for the dialogues.
The older one is Bartholomew and you will find him in the Inn of Moolbast (the first village), while the other one is Kaiwan. You'll meet this one from the start.
I think that probably by tomorrow or wednesday at least, a first demo will comes out.

I'm very happy for what I've done so far. I hope that you could see this from tomorrow.

See ya, guys!

Attachments

OP
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
FINALLY A DEMO!!

Here it comes the first DEMO of the project:

Let me know about everything, I want to know yours first impressions about it!

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So are you ever going to explain the kinks etc of the game?

OP
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So are you ever going to explain the kinks etc of the game?
Yeah, sorry about that.
The kinks that you'll find in the game are the following: Cheating, Grope, Futa, Lesbian, Group, Tentacles, Monsters, Threesome, Foursome, Gangbang. (Added on the first topic too)

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, sorry about that.
The kinks that you'll find in the game are the following: Cheating, Grope, Futa, Lesbian, Group, Tentacles, Monsters, Threesome, Foursome, Gangbang. (Added on the first topic too)
Cool thanks. Is it story scenes only? GOR?

OP
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cool thanks. Is it story scenes only? GOR?
The game is an RPG, so you have Rhonda (the MC) to guide on every map, doing some battles in which other characters could molest her, making her more excited. While the game is entirely in pixels, the scenes are in 3D, without a background (mostly).
For the GOR, I think there will be only 2 scenes in all the game with some mutilations, but not during sex scenes.

OP
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you mixing "gore" with "GOR" (Game-Over Rape, aka post defeat rape)?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ok, I'm an idiot!

Yep, I got confused with the term. Btw there'll be no a true GOR in the game, you can lose in the game during combat but only with certain conditions you can look at some H-Scenes in that moments. But most of the time, if you lose, you'll be teleported to the nearest Save Crystal without unlocking anything.

OP
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Small update about the game so far...

I took two days off after releasing the demo last week.

After that, I resumed working on the project and realized that a very important function was actually missing: the relationship system.

I'm working on it, trying to create a scene that shows the relative points earned with your teammates, perhaps showing bars that indicate progress, as well as showing it in numbers.

It would have been much better to be able to find a Plugin that recreated this function automatically, going to read certain variables (set manually), drawing the bars, putting them in order on the screen. Of course only showing currently discovered relationships.

I realize that it will be quite hard, but I hope to succeed because it would be worth it, not only for me who programs it but also for those who play it.

Meanwhile, I added other functions and modified some others:
  • Enemies on the map will chase you as soon as you enter their range;
  • An Arena system that will allow you to challenge certain characters (but you will see this active much later in the game);
  • In the game you will be able to carry out different jobs, so a system has been added that will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of those ones;
  • The way city/village names are displayed when entering them has been changed. Now they are animated;
  • Within each inn, there will be an item that will allow you to include or exclude Marcel from the party. This will allow some events to be triggered based on its presence/absence.

As things stand now, I really don't know when I will be able to release a new demo. I hope very soon.

I will try not only to finish the relationship system, but also to give you at least the "hottest" first scenes of the game.

So for now the appointment is postponed to an uncertain date. Keep following the page for any updates.

Bye!

OP
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
UPDATE! (Yeah, I'm alive!)

So here we are...

After more than a month, I came back only to let you know that the game is still in development.

May was the worst month of this new year (so far), as it really slowed down the development of the game a lot. Basically, already in early May, I was sick. After I recovered, I had decided to take it a little easy, but I then had rendering problems with Daz Studio, which kept crashing whenever I started rendering. I had to lower the rendering quality in order to create 3 scenes that were needed for some events. You won't notice the lowering of quality very much, but it's something I'm working on to get back to HD and faster rendering anyway.

After almost solving that problem, I had a full 6 days of discussion with my Internet provider. A faulty cable had left me without a network, and the provider did not want to replace my router, which was also broken. A whole week fighting with them to at least get a connection.

During that week, I couldn't even entertain myself much, since most of the games I have, require an Internet connection to run.

All this happened exclusively in the month of May. Month that I want to forget soon because it was really terrible.

I got back to work as fast as I could, still taking into account my work, social life and girlfriend.

I mean, how much fun, huh? 😒

Fortunately, I have already completed several things and am trying to include as many things as possible so that I can deliver a more complete and eventful demo to you.

Here's a list of the things I've been working on:

• Changed the whole intro part, including changes in Rhonda's statistics and the Quest System function;
  • Completed the busts for some characters (dialogues) that will appear during the early stages of the game;
  • Created the first Side Quests, Main Quests and refined the balancing of combats;
  • Added explorable areas;
  • Worked on improving lighting in some maps;
  • New short scenes, some viewable thanks to the very Side Quests;
  • First enemy groups created, with animated battlers;
  • Added function for the CGI gallery;

Instead, this is the list of things I am working on that will be in the next version of the game:

• Finish creating the main Quests that will take you to meet the first 2 characters in the party;
  • Complete the creation of all events on the map of both Moolbast village and the first dungeon;
  • Defeat event that brings Rhonda back to the nearest inn;
  • Finish rendering the scenes of the various events, including the first real "hot" scenes;
  • Creating more Side Quests within Moolbast;

That said, I am not sure when the next version of the game will be available and complete, but I hope to get it before the middle of the month.

For now, I salute you and wish you a happy weekend!

BYE!