Riddle (Burning Gold)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Riddle (Burning Gold)

He tips the glass for her to drink, it tastes sweet but makes her body feel cold and weak. As she swoons a bit dracula picks her up and places her on the altar, dispite them being in doors a cold wind snuffs all the candles and the shadows of the room seem to converge on Rosaline. Her vision grows black and it feels as though the darkness is constricting around her squeezing the life out of her, as she breaths her last the pressure abates and she opens her eyes, as they focus she can see Dawn standing over her. "Rosa?" A gloved hand stokes her cheek and she hears the familar deep voice. "How do you feel my dear?" If Rosaline could look in a mirror she would see her eyes were now ruby red and her nun outfit have been turned into something much more fitting.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

( What did she drink?)

As he eyes flutter open the young woman takes in a deep breath, exhaling as her now red eyes look around. Seeing that she now wore a black dress and her skin seemed paler startled her, however seeing Dawn above her made her feel relaxed, although she tensed up slightly upon feeling a gloved hand brush her cheek. Hearing the question she responses by saying; " I feel... Different. " She said, trying to sit up on the alter. On the inside Rosaline truly felt different, she no longer felt herself.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(bloooooooooood)

"That is a good thing my dear..." dracula helps her stand and kisses her deeply. "I hope you're prepared to bring humanity to it's knees. Punish all those who treated you as lesser than they. You have all the strength you need to make that happen now." He brushes her hair back smiling while Dawn watches on silently.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

The kiss caught her off guard, causing her cheeks to redden slightly. When the kissed end and Dracula made his statement she answered by simply saying; " Yes, of course." Having accepted her fate, accepted what she had become, she would do what was now expected of her, all because Dracula had kept his promise and saved her friend from suffering and an early death.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Excellent my dear....." With Rosaline adding to his power Dracula is finally able to smother the surrounding countryside in eternal night and prepare to send his forces of evil out to snuff out the taint of humanity....

(You can just edit Rosaline's sheet into one for Dawn if you want :) )

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

( We aren't going to do anything else before moving on to the next chapter? Cause I could of sworn that Dracula was going to do something else to Rosaline.)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Well I wasn't sure if you wanted a bit written out for that, if you do though no problem, was just playing it safe, plus wasn't sure how Rosaline would take all that, her story has been relatively tame so far.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

( Yes, it has been very tame. Don't get me wrong, so far this has been great and all and, but it needs a sex scene. So, shall we continue where we left off? )