What's new

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

Hey, everybody, thanks for all the votes... and so quickly!

I just want to leave this here to let everyone know that for the numbered choices in Colette's dream sequence if you don't specify either 1 or 3 then I will default to 3. If you don't choose anything from the sequence at all then I'll again default to 3.

Thanks for posting and I hope you enjoyed it!

Edit: Also, it looks like there's a tie between the second set of choices at the end of the update. A, C, D, and H are all tied together with two votes each! If someone else comes along to break the tie breaker and to settle the matter then now's your chance! Otherwise you might want to discuss things with each other and come to a consensus. If no consensus is met, then I will refer to the ineffable dice roll to solve the matter once and for all!

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So in hopes of sparking Discussion or holding till our usual late voters roll on by.

Anyone here want to shed light on their reasons for voting?

My own is pretty clear. I dislike full submissive having seen on this site most quests turn the PC into a yes-man 99% of the time not limited to species or gender it, really irks me seeing that.

For the Tattoo&Stuff votes pretty much the only the stuff that I feel Colette might have gotten had we been given the same choices at Domina (If exception to the location of the Star Phoenix moving it to her upper back.) the creamy white skin at odds with the strikingly vivid tatoos.

Actions are of course expanding our groundwork, footfighting is needed to advance at least new Lust attacks/dances and something to net us money despite our now relatively full purses... Might trade it for new dances actually.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

- U : On her whole back a tattoo of a female angel with long red hair in the Wind. She is standing up wearing only a large belt with a scabbard and a sword on her left. She has her left hand on her right breast and her right hand on her sex. She has her eyes closed with an expression of ecstasy on her face.
- A, H (for a woman with Vivi).

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

- U : On her whole back a tattoo of a female angel with long red hair in the Wind. She is standing up wearing only a large belt with a scabbard and a sword on her left. She has her left hand on her right breast and her right hand on her sex. She has her eyes closed with an expression of ecstasy on her face.
- A, H (for a woman with Vivi).
Whoa, that U is pretty descriptive and well thought out... I really like the image it gives in my head!

Uh... hides back behind game master board :D

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2A, 2N, 2Q, 3, A, and H specified by nightshade99 to seek out a woman and have Vivian tag along
~
You look at yourself, the tattooed and pierced version of you, as you think about what she offers… but it seems she already knows your answer. “Ah, well, no harm done” she says with a laid back and easy shrug “I’ll go have my fun and you can go have yours out there. I’ll be watching”. The other you gives you a wink and, with an easy smile she stands up and takes a few steps forward towards Delilah. “W-Wait a second!” you call out as you stand up and reach your hand out for the other you, but when she turns around she flashes you a playful smirk and giggles. “Fooled ya – I’m a piece of your mind, Colette, so you can’t hide anything from me. Yeah, you’re interested in a few tats and my hair, I can tell~”. You glare at the other you as a tiny smile cracks across your shimmering red lips, before finally saying “Yeah… I want to do something for Delilah and the others at the very least while I’m ‘in here’. Your, um, my hair looks really good with black streaks in it… almost like black fire beneath the outer flames”. “Very poetic” the other you teases, and you stick your tongue out at yourself in response before adding “And I like the sound of the rose wreath blossoming into a tree”. The other you whistles and smiles broadly before saying “Yeah, that one is real nice, and symbolizes caring, nurturing, nature, strength… not to mention it looks sexy as hells”. You smile at the pride the other you exudes as she speaks of her tattoo… which leads you to your next statement. “Also” you add with a bit of lewd perversion lining your voice “I really like the sound of the ‘Cum Inside’ tattoo…” The other you laughs heartily and throws another playful punch at you, knocking you on the right shoulder. “Of course you do!” she says as if it was obvious “I’m you, so I know we both love getting our asses stretched and pounded by a nice, thick cock. Even if we get it in our cunt, as long as we’re on our knees then anyone looking will know they don’t have to ask – we love having our insides filled with warm, sticky, creamy cum. Here, I think I’ll give the details to you”. As she finishes her last statement she reaches out with her left finger and taps you on the head… and you gasp as the knowledge of the tattoos; what they look like down to the most minute detail, enters your mind. The other you winks and says with a wave “Toodles, and make sure you be a good girl for the real Delilah” and then she walks over to the illusory Delilah on the couch. She moans as she sits on her lap and rolls onto her back, acting like a cat as she smiles lovingly back up at her, your, mistress. “Good girl” the illusory Delilah says as she looks down at your pierced self and starts to rub her belly gently, earning a pleased coo from your other’s lips. She looks happy, content, and fulfilled, and you wonder what it is you’ve given up, at least for now if what the other you said earlier, before you turn back to the bed, brush aside the canopy, and lie your head down in the pillows as sleep seems to take you at an unnatural pace.
~
10:02 am

You felt yourself rousing from your sleep some time ago, and sought to fight it off in favor of more rest… but alas your body doesn’t listen and eventually you’re wide awake, though still groggy. Your body feels sore, a testament to last night’s activities, but more than that you feel safe, secure, loved, and at peace – it’s not the blanket atop you that generates those feelings, but instead cool hands running through your hair, a cool arm holding you tightly from around your waist, and gentle, melodious humming in your ear from Delilah that brings forth such feelings. “Finally awake, darling?” Delilah whispers into your ear when you snuggle into her and smile, eyes still closed “I could tell you were fighting to stay asleep. It was so adorable, my Pet, and I can’t wait to see it again – I believe I will never tire of seeing it. I love you”. You feel a kiss on the back of your head, making you smile as you reply with a groggy “I love you too, Delilah”. “I’ll allow you to rest for a little while longer, Colette, my sweet, but not for too long. No sense in being lazy, and there’s still some more things to be done”. You moan lightly and nod your head and reply lazily as the soreness feels wonderful to you “Thank you, Delilah…” You cuddle into Delilah’s embrace as she chuckles and continues to hum into your ear and stroke your hair. You spend the next fifteen, maybe twenty, minutes as you just enjoy the coolness of Delilah’s nude body as her nipples brush against your sore and somewhat tingling back before you shiver from the cold air as Delilah flips the covers up and off of you. “It’s time to get up, Pet” Delilah says firm, yet gently “Up, I won’t ask you again”. You groan as you blink your eyes a bit, but eventually you nod your head and manage to spit out “Yes, ma’am” as your vision comes to and you slowly get up when Delilah lets go of you. You lean forward and rub your eyes, yawning and stretching and feeling every wonderful ache and sore spot on your body, and when you open your eyes you see that, for the most part, the red welts are gone except for a few remaining marks that linger across your stomach and arms, and if your back is any indication some are still there as well. You gasp you arch your back slightly when you feel Delilah’s finger gently trace lines on your back. “Remarkably beautiful” Delilah comments dreamily “Your body is a work of art, darling, and the marks only make you so much more beautiful”. She sighs dreamily as she continues to trace along your back, and you smile and thank her as you let her, pulling your hair over your right shoulder to allow her a better view. Eventually, Delilah stops and you feel the bed shift slightly – looking back you see your nude lover staring at you from a few feet from the bed. She snaps her fingers and points at the floor and says firmly “Come here, Pet – we have only a small amount of time left and I want you to listen to what I have to say. Kneel at my feet and kiss them, and then put your hands in your lap and listen”. You shiver in desire and nod your head, adding a yes “Yes, ma’am, thank you!” while scooting off the edge of the bed. When your feet touch the cold ground you recoil slightly, but only for a moment so as to prepare yourself for the change in temperature – you plant both feet on the ground, take a step forward, and kneel down in front of Delilah. You look up at your lover and mistress with a smile before looking down at her lovely pale, cool feet… and you bend down and kiss the top of her left foot, and then her right.

When you finish you straighten your back and put your hands in your lap on your thighs, looking up at Delilah who has a pleased look in her eyes and a smile to match. “Good girl” Delilah praises, like music to your ears before adding “Spread your legs slightly”. “Yes, miss” you respond obediently and part your legs, enough to show your cleft and the small sapphire clit ring. “Magnificent~” Delilah comments as she stares down at your clit ring with wonder, and trails up your body and examining the remaining red marks, the ruby belly button ring, the emerald hearts and nipple studs, and then at your three rings of your left ear and the industrial at your right with diamond studs. “Colette, darling, you are so beautiful… and the jewelry pales in comparison to you. By Domina I am truly blessed, and they look so good on you… especially this one here”. She brings her right foot forward towards your vagina and, with her big toe, she flips up the clit ring and examines it, making you gasp as she lightly brushes your clit. “Thank you, Delilah” you respond sweetly with a hint of building lust “I like them a lot – ahn!” You gasp in surprise as Delilah removes her toe and, with a small black flash of magic from her right hand, the sapphire chain materializes in a blue haze traveling from the gem all the way up to Delilah’s hand and lazily wraps around her wrist, which she gives a light tug with a smile on her face. “I’m glad, my darling, because this will be put to use in the future, I promise”. After a final tug of the chain and subsequently the ring, Delilah wills the chain away and says “Tell me, Pet, where do you belong?” You smile and, with a slight moan, you say “On my knees at your feet, mistress” – “Good” Delilah replies “Now… say it again”. “I will, Delilah” you reply as you clear your throat “I belong on my knees at your feet, ma’am”. “Again, but with more confidence this time” Delilah commands, and you oblige as you repeat in a louder voice “I belong on my knees at your feet, ma’am”. “Again, and sit up straighter. I don’t believe I believe you with your back slouching, Pet” Delilah says matter-of-fact. You become a little irritated and, sitting up straighter, looking Delilah in the eyes, and in a loud voice you say “I belong on my knees at your feet, ma’am”. “Good girl” Delilah praises with a broad smile, one that causes you to mimic her as you can’t help yourself smiling back from her appraisal. “Say it for me again, darling” Delilah coos, and you make sure your back is straight, your voice loud and confident, and with a happy smile on your voice you boom “I belong on my knees at your feet, ma’am!” Delilah smiles wider at you and repeats in a happy, pleased voice “Oh, you’re such a good girl, Pet~! Say it again for me, darling~” You smile wider and in an even louder voice full of brimming pride and a back straight and firm as steel you boom from deep within your breast “I belong on my knees at your feet, ma’am!” Again Delilah praises you, and again you repeat your lines – you relish her praising, you love being a good girl, and you find a joy in saying you belong on your knees and at her feet.

You say the lines over and over again a dozen times more before Delilah, grinning ear to ear, says “Who’s a good girl, Pet?” With enthusiasm and still grinning ear to ear you quickly reply, looking Delilah in her wonderful amber eyes “I’m a good girl, Delilah!” Delilah smile seems to be too large for her face as she says “Yes you are, Pet” and twines her left hand in your hair, massaging your scalp and making you moan in pleasure as you close your eyes. “Are you enjoying yourself, Colette? Are you happy?” Delilah asks somewhat seriously, and you open your eyes and give her a curious look… and then it strikes you what you just did. You got down on your hands and knees, kissed Delilah’s feet – which isn’t what strikes you – and then you replied that you belonged at her feet on your knees – again, you already said this before – and then… she had you saying it with such joy, pride, and conviction you actually believed it. You still believe it, and then she gave you a head rub… like a pet, and you ate it up. You can’t deny what you felt and still feel, and as you look into Delilah’s amber eyes and see her searching, you feel… “Yes” you reply sweetly, and in a gentle yet firm voice “I’m enjoying myself. I’m happy, Delilah”. She looks visibly relieved and says with a small smile as she continues to rub and massage your scalp “Good, my sweetest, now listen well – I will leave you with two more rules that you must follow. You will, at all times, strive to be clean, neat, tidy, and orderly in matters of sex and living. That means that your room must be picked up, things must be put away in their proper place, your clothing must be smoothed if worn, and smoothed and folded before being put away or in an out of the way location. When finished with sexual activities with myself, Lula, Leena, or Astraea, you shall always clean our bodies with your mouth and tongue. As for yourself, you shall wear our excretions with pride until otherwise directed. Is this understood, Pet?” You look Delilah in the eyes and nod, firmly stating “Yes, ma’am, I understand”. “That is good. Despite having played there will be little to clean, but a hands on experience is still necessary – Pet, clean my inner thighs and lick your mistress’ vagina clean. This is not a sexual request, Pet, this is cleaning so treat it as such. Understand, darling?” Delilah parts her legs more for easier access, giving you a nice view of her slit and legs as you reply with building arousal that is quickly reaching its apex. “I understand, mistress, thank you” you say before you get to work, leaning up on your knees and wrapping your arms around Delilah’s butt for support as you lick along the inside of first her left inner thigh, then her right, before slowly, methodically licking along Delilah’s slit from bottom to her clit, earning a moan from your vampire lover. “Well done, you may stop” Delilah says, and you promptly stop and retake your position as she says “I want you to take the rag from off the top of the bed and clean the toys, gather them up, and put them away. Retrieve my clothing and Willow for me, make the bed, and retrieve your bodysuit and undergarments and place them at the foot of the bed. Remember, smooth, neat, tidy, orderly”.

“I understand, Delilah” you pipe up with a smile, having to stop yourself from rolling your eyes as you stand up and make for the bed. You mount the bed and search for the rag, finding it underneath a section of the top cover – you then find the toy cock that was used and clean it. You take the two and find get off the bed, finding the rope and gag on the floor and clean those before walking over to the chest and putting them away. Next, you gather Willow up from beside the bed as well as Delilah’s clothing and, folding and smoothing them out with Willow on top, you present them to Delilah before you head back to the bed after she thanks you. The bed is… well, a bit of a mess as covers and sheets are out of place from when you gripped and pulled them last night, and after Delilah tore some from beneath the mattress seams to cover you. You sigh and get to work, having to pull the sheets and covers off entirely. I hated having to make my bed back home you think as you throw the bottommost sheets onto the bed and start straightening them out And now look at me… on my own and having to do it all over again. Once the bottommost sheet is done you align it, straighten and smooth it out, then work along the edges and push the edges of the fabric beneath the seams of the mattress before smoothing and straightening it once more. You repeat the action again for the secondary sheet, and then with the top cover, though the bottom is meant to hang low so you don’t need to do anything with that part. Once you finish Delilah gives it a critical look over before she smiles and nods, at which point you go get your undergarments and Skin-Walker, set them on the bed, and then she snaps her finger and points to the ground in front of her and says “Good girl, and sit and listen for me, darling”. You smile and reply “On my way, Delilah!” and saunter over to Delilah, kneeling in front of her and listening. “Everything you have been taught since yesterday applies to Lula, Leena, and Astraea. Just to be clear if you don’t understand or remember what you said, that is an order from me”. You nod at Delilah and say “I understand, Delilah, and I didn’t forget” – She grunts her approval and continues “The final rule before I let you return to your training and other duties is this: Whenever you see myself, Lula, Leena, or Astraea, after having been apart from us for a period of time you shall immediately present yourself to us with your arms at your side, your feet together, and your breasts thrusts out with a straight back. You shall smile and greet us by name or title and ask how you may serve us. You shall then drop to your knees in front of us with your hands in your lap and wait for your orders. We will practice now in preparation for later. Stand up and begin, Pet”.

“Will do, ma’am” you chirp as you stand up and, taking a step back, you then take a step forward, put your arms at your side, your feet together, and thrust your breasts out with a straightened back and say with a smile “Hello, mistress, how may I serve you?” You then drop to your knees, put your hands in your lap, and look up at Delilah with a smile on your face as you wait for her orders. “Pet, you are such a good, sweet girl” Delilah praises as she strokes your hair and scalp, making you brim again with pride and joy before she says “We’ll do it a few more times just so you get it right, okay, darling?” You smile and stand up, replying happily “Of course, Delilah, thank you” and repeating the lines and actions from before. You go through the process a little over twelve times until you feel the lines and process are ingrained in you and, kneeling in front of Delilah after she has redressed, she says “I’m proud of you, darling. Please, stand up”. “Yes, Delilah” you respond as you rise to your feet once more, awaiting Delilah – she doesn’t disappoint as she surprises you by grabbing both your arms, pulls you close, wraps her left arm around you and bows you down so you’re at nearly a ninety degree angle, and kisses you passionately on the lips. You make a muffled sound of surprise as your eyes go wide with how fast she moved on you, but you quickly moan and wrap your arms around Delilah’s neck and kiss her back. You let her cool tongue dominate your mouth, and relish the feeling of passion and ferocious love and lust that is encompassed in this single action, which serves to make your own lust soar to near the limit where you start to lose control, but you don’t want to spoil the moment so you fight it. After what seems like a full minute of smooching, Delilah pulls you back up and withdraws from you, leaving you both gasping for air as she growls with absolute certainty and a berserkers fire in her eyes “By my goddess Domina as my witness and as all the others that reign in the heavens and hells, I fucking love you, Colette Neilanwittr, with all of my still, cold heart. I love you so much, my sweet darling, and there is absolutely nothing in all of Zelios that will be capable of changing that”. Delilah’s eyes twinkle with passion, happiness, and…fulfilment perhaps? She also looks as if she wants to say something more, but she instead leans forward and hugs you. “I love you, too, Delilah… I really do” you whisper as you wrap your arms around her back and hug her back tightly. “May I ask a question, Delilah?” you whisper into Delilah’s ear, and she chuckles as she withdraws and gives you a smirk. “Of course you may, and for the rest of the day you don’t have to ask for permission or regard the rules. Please, tell me what’s on your mind”.

“Oh, I don’t have to follow the rules, huh?” you reply with a smirk as you place your hands on your hips “Sure that’s a good idea, Delilah?” Delilah laughs and, with a flash of black magic from her right hand, you yelp when you feel your clit ring form a chain from beneath your underwear. It snakes out of your thong and snakes up to your waist where it bursts through Skin-Walker, which reforms around it, and wraps around Delilah’s hand. She chuckles and gives it a tug, tugging your clit and making you moan as you take a tiny step forward. “Oh, I’m not worried at all, darling~” Delilah coyly says with a wink “I always hold the leash should you ever get out of line”. A moment later and the chain disappears, and with it you pout at Delilah and cross your arms over your chest. “No fair” you pout back at Delilah, who only smiles in amusement back at you – “You agreed to it, darling” she points out. “Huh, I guess I did” you respond as you lean your head to the left and smirk “That’s okay, I kind of like it… you being able to put me in my place whenever you want~”. Delilah moans in a deep, pleasing growl that makes you shiver before you finally say “Delilah, do you have ink, quill, and a parchment handy? I have something in my head that I need to get out… some ideas for tattoos actually”. Delilah’s eyes light up and she bares her fangs at you in a wide grin as she says “Oh, darling, you’re just making me fall in love with you all over again. Of course; I’ll bring you some, just wait at the vanity for me”. You nod and give Delilah a peck on the cheeks, which she seems to adore, before she walks away towards the door and you walk towards the vanity and sit at the chair. You stare at yourself in the mirror and smile at the piercings on your left and right ear, bringing your fingers up and touching them with fascination, still getting used to the feeling of metal on your ears and the weight the bring. You had gotten used to the nipple piercings, but the ears, belly button, and especially your clitoris have been a learning experience – the clit especially when wearing clothing as it presses against the fabric. You don’t have to wait long before Delilah returns and sets down some parchment in front of you, a quill, and an ink vial… and you immediately, wordlessly, grab the quill, dip it in ink, and get to work. You’ve never been much of an artist, but for some reason your hand just seems to flow with a mind of its own, and every little detail in your mind you somehow get out on paper. You don’t know where it came from, but you know what you want, and where you want it.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Cum Inside” is written, and will be inked, in all black and is in large, flowing writing and is relatively simple. However, the rose wreath and tree combination… you have no idea how you managed to make something so beautiful and incredibly detailed. You draw two rose wreaths on the left and right side of the parchment that are incredibly detailed with branches, leaves, and roses in almost a complete circle. You want them around your breasts, but not entirely – the final part, the tree, is a swirling mass of roses, leaves, and twigs that meet between and below your breasts and rises down and forms into a blossoming tree of roses, leaves, and twigs, which will be at your sternum. “There” you say with an exhalation of air as you put the quill down, Delilah having watched the entire ordeal in silence and fascination. “This one” you point to the one that writes “Cum Inside” and continue “I want on my lower back”. Delilah looks at you and smirks as she says “An open invitation, hmm~? That’s so very slutty, darling… I love it~, and I’m sure anyone else sticking their cock inside you will appreciate it as well. At least they won’t need to ask if you want it inside or not. Why, I can imagine Lula and Leena having a field day with you after you get that. What about the other?” You smirk at Delilah and roll your eyes before you point to the rose wreath one “I want the wreaths around my breasts, and obviously that means the tree that the two form travels up between my cleavage and blossoms into a tree at my sternum. This one I want colored red, green, and brown whereas the other is solid black”. Delilah studies it and touches the parchment, but not the drawing itself, and says “That is truly beautiful, Colette. I had no idea you were such an artist… and I love the imagery. A beautiful red rose, nurturing, kindness, nature… it fits you well, darling”. “I had no idea I had it in me either” you confess “But thank you”. Delilah nods as she takes the two parchments and, without looking at you, says “I’ll get these to Joan’s at ‘Perfect Clarity’. Expect a visit sometime, oh and I and the others will work on getting more tattoo’s for you, darling”. You lean back in the chair and cock an eyebrow at Delilah and ask “Why are you so intent on getting tattoos on me?” Delilah lowers the paper and smiles at you and says “Because, darling, as a submissive you must be marked by your mistresses~”. You raise your eyebrow slightly at this answer, to which Delilah chuckles and adds “But the real reason is… body art tells a story of who you are, and you’re already so beautiful… I want your body to be filled with beauty. Art that tells a story of who you are, what you stand for, beauty that, while paling with your own body, simply adds to who you are. I and the others believe it is best for you to have body art, darling, just as we believe you would be happier with piercings and submitting yourself. Have we been wrong so far?” You think on it and, indeed you do feel sexier, better… you enjoy it and feel as if it’s the right choice. “No… no you haven’t” you reply earnestly and with a smile “I’ll think about it more. Oh, before I forget, I want one more thing. I know you really like red and black, and it’s the colors of Domina, so… I would like to have some black streaks in my hair. I don’t know why but the word ‘black fire’ seems to fit what I’m thinking. I want the red still to be the dominant color, but with some black underneath”.

“Oh, darling, you make me so happy and proud” Delilah coos as she touches your cheek. You smile back and snuggle into her cool, loving hand before Deidra walks in and informs you that you should rest, which Delilah wholeheartedly agrees…

11:17 am
~
4:16 pm

You think about it for a moment as you finger your choker’s emerald before smiling when a devious thought crosses your mind. “I think I need to work on my footwork a little but, and…” you stare at Vivian with a wide grin that makes her raise an eyebrow “I want to find a guest to entertain in a private dance, so I’ll need you to teach me a new one. Except… I want you to be there so they can have a dual performance~. Oh, and I’m going to try and find a woman this time around”. Vivian blushes only a little, but seems confused and says “You’re incredible, Colette… but a woman? We do have women that enjoy the company of other women that come here, but not too many in comparison to men”. You shrug and smile as you say “I know, and don’t get me wrong I have nothing against men… but women are so much better to look at and please. There are times when a penis comes in handy, but the female figure – breasts, a curvy form, a beautiful wet pussy… mmm, it’s so nice, don’t you agree, Vivi~?” You tease Vivian as you run your hands over your large DD-cup breasts, pinching your nipples and tugging on your piercings before letting your left hand trail down passed your pierced navel towards your cleft, flicking your clit ring and tugging on it, causing you to gasp and rock your hips as the toys vibrate inside of you. You let your left hand grope your right breast as you look Vivian in the eyes hungrily, building your lust and arousal and making Vivian shift her legs as she moans and nods her head, biting her bottom lip. “Good… now let’s get into some clothes, just so we can tear them off of each other later~” you reply with a wink, which makes Vivian giggle and nod as she gets up and goes to your armoire with you.

4:25 pm
~
4:46 pm

You and Vivian both don some tight fitting leather shorts and a cloth top that clings to your skin, which she says will be the best to practice in given what she wants to teach, along with some tight fitting leather foot braces. You and Vivian both stretch, doing the splits and grabbing your feet, standing up and stretching your legs out above your head, and then you and Vivian practice kicking for a little while with the large suspended bags, and then the real training begins once you’ve both warmed up. “Alright, I think you’re warmed up enough to continue training!” Vivian says in a loud, excited voice that would be heard by everyone in the room… if there was anyone that is. It’s almost five in the afternoon and business is starting to pick up, which means that everyone else is outside doing their duties, although you know for a fact that Brija and Hidera aren’t in the building and are out shopping together, seeing them walking down the hall together in more town appropriate clothing. You wonder if Brija is going to Jazra’s to purchase the anti-poison, but quickly dash such thoughts from your mind as you watch Vivian, your mind open and clear. “When you get the hang of this, moving on your feet becomes much easier. It’s called the aerial cartwheel” Vivian explains as she leads you up onto the stage – as you walk up the wooden stairs you get giddy butterflies in your stomach, having seen some of the acrobatic moves that Vivian can pull off, and barely being able to keep up. Once at the top she has you stand near the stairs as she takes a deep breath and steps forward… and then she runs forward in nearly a full sprint for a few feet, jumps slightly, then bounces off her left foot when she lands and does a front flip in the air, turning in midair as her feet are thrown forward, carrying her momentum until she lands back on her feet… facing you, doing a one-hundred eighty degree turn in midair. You stare slack-jawed at Vivian at that expert display of athleticism, and your gawking makes her blush slightly as she tucks some of her brown and red-streaked hair behind her ears. “That was… awesome!” you yell to Vivian, who smiles triumphantly before you say “Um… you don’t expect me to do that, do you?” Vivian gives you a sheepish smile and nods before saying “A-Actually… yes, it’s one of the core skills needed to be acrobatic, and it will help you move around better in a fight. All you need to do is get a start, get some air and momentum, and bounce off of one foot. Then swing your opposite foot back to carry your momentum and turn slightly in the air about halfway and land on that foot. Simple once you get used to it”.

Simple. Yeah, right.

You prepare yourself, putting your right foot in front of you and, just as you start, Vivian says “Wait!” You stumble forward and nearly fall over – you look up at Vivian and frown. “What?” you ask in irritation, and Vivian mouths an “I’m sorry” to you before she says “If you feel like you’re going to fail then tuck into a ball and roll… and please don’t land on your head or neck. It doesn’t happen often, but you can break your neck doing this”. “Really?” you say sarcastically “I never would have guessed. Heh, thanks for the warning, Vivi”. You get in position again with your right foot in front of you, and then you dash forward and jump slightly, land on your feet and bounce off of your left foot, throwing your right leg back as you front-flip… and quickly you realize you didn’t have enough air or momentum. “Crap!” you yell as you tuck your head and legs… and land flat on your back. “Oof!” you land on your back with the wind knocked out of you “T-That…huh… h-hurt” you say as you lie on your back and sprawl out, not so much in pain but rather just shock from the landing. “Colette, are you okay?!” Vivian yells as her face looms over yours, blocking your wonderful view of the ceiling after your spectacular failure. “Yeah” you groan “Just my pride is hurt…” you then smirk and look at Vivian and say “Hey, it’s not all bad at least. I have a nice view from down here”. Vivian smiles brightly at you, which makes you want to grab her and kiss her, but you keep your mind in the game and your thoughts off the toys vibrating away in your ass and pussy… which felt really, really nice when you did the flip. I might keep at this and get it right just so I can feel that huge dildo inside of me bend and reach deeper, just like the anal beads~ you think lewdly as you put your hands on the ground and push yourself up. “Okay, so round one was a failure. Let’s try for round two” you say as you brush your hair out of your face and give Vivian a wink, making her giggle and clap for you, cheering in her own way as she moves away and you get back in position. You get near the stairs, turn around, and sprint forward – you make it a few feet before jumping slightly, then landing on your feet, bouncing off your left foot as you throw your weight and momentum forward while throwing your right leg back to center yourself… and you mistime it once again. “Craaap!” you yell in frustration as you tuck your head and legs, this time managing to not land flat on your back as you roll forward… and roll onto your face instead. Dammit… that hurt… again you think in irritation as you make a fool of yourself once again I can create warps in reality and blink ten feet in all directions without thinking about it, but I can’t do a damn flip? What kind of crap is that?! You get back up and, brushing yourself off and, needing a little bit of motivation, you smirk at Vivian and wag your finger at her, gesturing for her to come over to you.

“Come here, Vivi~” you purr seductively “I need a little motivation” – “W-What?” Vivian asks warily as she walks over to you and, when she’s in arms reach, you reach out and grab her by the arms and pull her close. You mash your breasts against her chest, pressing your left hand against her back as you hold her head close to yours with your right as you kiss her. You press your red lips into hers and force your tongue into her mouth, melting her will as you suck on her tongue and taste every bit of her as you can, moaning all the while. Vivian moans after the initial whimper of surprise, wrapping her arms around your neck – the situation only makes you more aroused, especially with the influence of the toys inside of you, but thanks to Delilah’s session yesterday you can hold on for a little while longer before you need to have some relief. “ Hah… oh, I think that’s some good motivation for me~” you comment as you catch your breath, pulling away from Vivian as she does the same “Nothing like a kiss from your girl for good luck”. You wink at Vivian, making her moan and giggle before stepping away – you get in position once more and get ready to go again… and you fail again, and again, and again. Each time you slam your back, face, even losing balance and slamming onto your side a few times, and each time you get a little closer. You get some bruises, but they don’t bother you… in fact, the pain excites you, makes you push harder, and arouses you as you push on. After the fifteenth or so time – who’s keeping count anyways? – of failing you finally nail it, albeit unsteadily, on your sixteenth. As your feet hit the ground you feel a rush of excitement and adrenaline flow through you. “Hells, yeah!” you yell as you pump your fist in the air as Helena would, covered in perspiration and red marks that will probably turn into bruises later “Finally, stuck the landing! And the crowd goes wild!” You put your hands up and grin ear to ear at your accomplishment, and to stroke your ego Vivian claps and cheers you, whooping and yelling “Woo, way to go, Colette!” “Thank you, thank you, you’re all too kind” you exclaim with embellishment, a twinkle in your eye as you take a bow to Vivian and to an invisible audience. You take a jog to the other end of the stage, turn around, and dart forward repeat the maneuver, bouncing off of your right foot this time and kicking your left foot back as you throw your momentum forward, turning in midair and landing once more, this time more steadily on your feet. “Yes! I can do this!” you exclaim once more, and again Vivian claps before she says “Alright! That’s great, Colette, I knew you could do it! Now, to learn to do a backflip, and then a side flip, the front flip, the corkscrew, and the butterfly twist! You’re so great, Colette, I’m sure you’ll learn them in no time! Here, to do these flips it’s important to tuck in midair and…” Vivian starts to harp on and, despite smiling at her enthusiasm as your “Rabbit” seems to have boundless energy as she explains things, you can’t help but inwardly groan as you know you’re going to have a few bruises after this…

5:45 pm
~
8:31 pm

You lie on your back on the stage, breathing heavily from the exertions of the last two hours, only stopping to rest slightly and get some water and a very quick bite to eat. Vivian sits next to you, panting for air and sweating, though not as badly as you, and watches as your chest rises and falls with an almost hypnotized stare. “Keep… huh… staring and I might… I might start to think you want to s-suck on them… hah~”. Vivian continues to look at your heaving chest and you watch as she absently licks her lips… and then she shakes her head and blushes, looking away from you. “Oh no you don’t” you say with a smirk as your energy is renewed – you slam your hands down on the wooden floor of the stage and sit up, startling Vivian. “W-What?” she asks sheepishly, and you only grin lewdly at her in response. “Come here… I saw you lick your lips you naughty succubus~. If you want a taste, then all you need to do is ask~”. You bring your hands underneath the top and, in one swift motion, you pull your top off and set it beside you, revealing your breasts to Vivian which are exposed thanks to your half-cup bra. You lift up the bra slightly and smirk as you cup your tits for Vivian, who has wide, lust filled eyes as she gazes at your milky white orbs. “A breast girl, huh?” you tease with a seductive purr “I can respect that… come one, Vivi, drink up~”. Vivian looks you in the eyes and you can see the desire in her violet eyes, and without uttering a word she nods and crawls towards you. Your brown-skinned succubus reaches out with her right hand and gropes your left breast, making you moan pleasurably as little jolts of electricity shoot down your body and land in your already teased groin while she cups your right with her left hand, leans forward, and cups her mouth over your nipple… and starts to suck. You moan and hold her head tightly as she drinks your milk, and when your sweet cream splashes across her tongue her eyes go wide and she becomes ravenous – she starts sucking for all that you’re both worth, making you giggle at her need as she struggles for air between gulps. You giggle and hold Vivian close as you feel your milk forcefully sucked from your nipples, moaning as you spur her on with seduction in your voice. “That’s right, Vivi, suck on it… drink my milk. It’s good for you, my cute little succubus~. Mmm, it feels so good when you drain me… do I taste good, hmm~?” Vivian nods her head and moans, looking up into your eyes with a look a pure ecstasy and drunken bliss on her face as she drinks your milk, and your essence. You laugh and hold her tight as your lust begins to rise and nears its peak… and after a few moments you gently push Vivian away after she starts to nibble on your piercing and tug on it, making you moan. “Come on” you say with a lewd smirk “We’re going to go have some fun after our hard workout~” Vivian nods and, getting your bra and top back in place, you grab your lover by the hand and lead her towards the door.

9:30 pm
~
10:11 pm

“Oh fuck… oh fuck! Harder, Colette! Oh gods!” Vivian gasps out in pleasure as you continue to thrust into her anus with your strap-on as she wraps her legs around your back. You savor every expression on her face as she learns the pleasures of anal only, which you convinced her of as you teased her rosebud and finally began fucking her with a toy from in the case beneath your bed. You removed your own toys from your ass and pussy, and left the dildo inside Vivian to give her some extra pleasure as you thrust into her at a quick, hard pace. She looks at you with pure fascinating pleasure as you continue to thrust into her, and you smile back before kissing her and letting your hands roam across her back and pressing your breasts against her flat chest. Vivian makes a muffled sound of pleasure into your mouth as you thrust into one more time, and you know by how she claws at your back that she’s cumming. You pull back and watch her face go through the different shapes of pleasure – mouth open, back arched, eyes unfocused, and the most wondrous of sounds that escape her lips… and then after it’s over a few moments later she slumps against your bed and you watch as her chest rises from the exertion, moaning and rocking her hips against the toy to draw out some more of the wonderful pleasure. You giggle, lean down, and kiss her on the lips before saying “See… you can cum just from anal if you want to, Vivi~. Now it’s my turn; eat me out you little succubus slut~”. You slowly withdraw from Vivian, making her gasp as the flared head of the toy slips from her sphincter, and you remove the toy. You grab the enchanted rag you had handy on the bed and clean the toy before moving off the bed and putting the toy back in the case and moving it under the bed. You then open the chest and put the rag inside with the rest of your things at the foot of the bed and, once everything is tidy, you mount the bed again and spread your legs with a lewd grin on your face. “Your face had better be in my crotch and licking me in the next five seconds or else…” you say seductively and with a fierce look in your eyes, leaving the statement hanging. Vivian moans and nods her head, leaning up and forward, crawling towards you at the edge of your bed and quickly dives in, wasting no time tasting your cunt and licking from the bottom of your slip to your clit ring. She doesn’t even look up at you as she’s enraptured with your taste – fine by you as you grab her head with your right hand and mash her against your slit as she sticks her tongue inside you and sucks on your labia before pulling back slightly and ravenously eating you out.

“Don’t you dare stop, Vivian!” you yell out in bliss, throwing your head back and closing your eyes as you rock your hips and ride the pleasure. Vivian complies and wraps her arms around your legs, holding you close as she continues to lick along your oversensitive organ, even flicking your clit ring and tugging on it with her teeth every now and then, bringing you a tiny bit of pain that only enhances the pleasure. You try to hold the pleasure back and, for the most part, you’re successful… but you’ve been at your limit for a little while now and it’s time to let loose before you lose control. “Don’t waste a drop, Vivi!” you scream as you throw your head back, arch your back, curl your toes, and mash Vivian’s face against your snatch as you gush and squirt into your lovers’ mouth. She obliges wholeheartedly and drinks down your juices like the good submissive slut to you that she is, moaning and gulping as she continues to lick and elevate your pleasure to new heights. “Mmm, so damn good, lover~” you coo as you run your hands through Vivian’s brown and red-streaked hair “Don’t forget to clean me up~” Vivian nods and looks up into your eyes as your climax subsides, her chin and cheeks drenched in your juices as she pulls back slightly and starts licking your slit, making you gasp, and moaning as she moves onto your thighs, cleaning you as you directed until nothing but her cool saliva remains.

When she rears her head and looks up at you, you smile down at your Vivian as she looks lost in a world of pure bliss. Eyes glazed over, a silly, satisfied grin on her face, and her succubus tail wagging lazily from her behind her. “Come here~” you coo at her, and as she crawls atop you with your arms outstretched, you wrap your left hand around her back and stroke her tail, earning a coo of satisfaction from your lover. You peck a kiss on Vivian’s lips, and then another, and then another, tasting yourself on her chin and giggling before forcing your tongue into her mouth and taking more of your juices from her. She moans and melts into your embrace, closing her eyes and just enjoying what you give her. After nipping at her bottom lip and winking at her you say “Let’s go take a bath… and then you can teach me that new dance before we go find a pretty girl to entertain~”. “That sounds nice” Vivian replies with an airy voice as she smiles and rests her head on your breasts, snuggling into them happily. A woman that loves breasts… I chose well~ you think with amusement and affection.

10:20 pm

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

10:32 pm

After a brief bath without too much groping and fingering, you and Vivian both dry off and remain in your room as Vivian pulls the chair away from the vanity and puts it in the center of the room. “Sit, please” Vivian asks of you as she gestures towards the chair after you both get dressed in something risqué – you in black fishnet stockings, five inch black heels, and a black and red corset that covers your crotch and butt. Vivian wearing much the same, except red fishnet stockings, red five inch heels, and a dominantly red and black corset that covers her crotch and butt. It’s not the usual classy attire that you wear, but Vivian insisted that, for what you’re both going to be doing, that this is the best outfit for the job at present. It’s unfortunate, but as Vivian explains it will make the job easier… one which she’s only done a few times she assures you of. You cock an eyebrow at Vivian as she sheepishly gestures towards the chair, but you shrug and smile back at her and say “Alright, but I’m watching you~”. Vivian brings her left hand to her mouth and giggles and replies coyly “Well… that’s kind of the point. No touching allowed – just sitting and enjoying. Loosen up as you sit; it makes it easier”. You saunter over to the wooden chair and sit down, relaxing as you do so with your arms at the armrests and your legs spread a little bit. Vivian smiles and blushes lightly before shaking it off and moving in front of you… and then she mounts you and wraps her arms around your neck as she grinds her butt into your crotch and rubs her chest close to your face, sometimes touching your face even. “Whoa, if you want to play then all you had to do was beg nicely, Vivi~” you say in surprise as you grab Vivian’s butt and start to stroke her tail with your right hand while touching the plug of her anal beads with your left, but Vivian stops, blushes, and shakes her head. “N-No, this is called a lap dance – you can’t touch unless I tell you too, and the point is to, uh… to, um, grind against the other person and sexually arouse them through physical contact. There’s no sex involved and only I, or whoever’s doing the dance, can touch unless express permission is given. O-Of course if after the dance you or the other person want to have sex… then it’s allowed and increases your tip most of the time”. You cock an eyebrow at Vivian and remove your hands from her backside and say “No sex or touching, and only to sexually arouse someone else… that’s just cruel and unusual punishment” also noting the fact that you are starting to get aroused quite quickly. Vivian smiles at you apologetically before she starts to grind… a smile still on her face as she raises herself up on the chair and starts to grind her crotch close to your face, tangling your red hair in her hands as she looks down at you with a smile.

“It’s also intimate and great f-foreplay” Vivian explains as you feel her fighting her own lust – you can practically hear the toys vibrating inside of her… which also arouses you more considering you’re sitting on the plug to your own anal beads, causing wonderful pressure inside of you as the two vibrate away inside of your lower body. Vivian continues to grind herself against you provocatively and you really, really enjoy this new dance she’s teaching you – she switches it up and dismounts you, turning around and planting her butt in your lap and leans back against you, twining her right hand in her hair as she leans back and wraps her left around your neck and moans. You’re getting really turned on… which means the dance is doing its job and you want more contact – in fact, you think that’s also the purpose; to get more money out of the person on the receiving end. “G-Generally” Vivian stammers out as she again mounts the chair slightly and starts pressing more of her body against yours “The dancer will make not make too much physical contact… but that’s u-up to the dancer”. You bite your bottom lip and chuckle underneath your breath and say “Oh… so I’m good enough to touch, am I? Or maybe you want to touch me, hmm~?” You tease Vivian as you ever so lightly thrust your breasts forward and brush them against her lower back as she almost plants her butt in your face… not that you mind as you’ve already thoroughly explored what that ass has to offer, but you wouldn’t mind going for another thorough exploration sometime soon. Vivian doesn’t answer your question, but you take that as answer enough and, with some more grinding and touching on her part, the dance finishes as she runs her hands over your legs. “Done?” you ask with a sly smile “Oh… it must be my turn now, huh? I bet you were just waiting for this, weren’t you, Vivi~?” Vivian bites her lips and nods her head, making you chuckle as you get up and point towards the chair. “Well, go ahead then… and no touching~” you order as you wink – she shivers and complies quickly, sitting down on the chair. When she’s relaxed, you lean towards her and plant your right foot on the chair between her legs and lean forward… so far until your breasts are inches from her face. You grab her hair in both hands and moan as you run them down the back of her neck and back. “I like touching you, too~” you tease, leaning forward and mounting Vivian as you slowly, sensually grind your butt into her crotch, moaning and pulling your left hand away from her and twining it in your own hair. “Oh gods… I love touching you, Vivian” you moan out loud, running your hand down the front of your face, over your lips, and sucking on your index finger sensually. Your words and actions make Vivian visibly aroused, and she shuffles in her seat as the toys and her own building moisture start to really agitate her. “I love it when you’re face is near my wet pussy… you make me so wet and hot, Vivi~” you tease your lover again, raising yourself up so that your crotch is practically grinding against her face as you twine your hands in her brown hair… and you feel her tail wrap around your right leg.

“Ah ah ah~” you coyly say as you wag your finger at her “No touching, and that means no tails either”. Vivian whimpers in frustration and reluctantly lets loose her tail and you lower yourself down, inhaling her scent as you brush your face against hers… and then you feel it. Like a tidal wave of lust boiling over, you feel some latent power stirring… and you can’t stop it – as your emerald eyes glow and the tattoo on your shoulder pulses with a dim, radiant purple energy… and it releases. Instead of a purple shockwave, your hands glow a dim purple as you touch Vivian… and Vivian seems to become dazed and gasps for air while you feel… strong. You feel your body physically strengthen, any soreness you may have been feeling is gone, and your magic feels as strong as ever, however, Vivian looks unfocused and pained. Her eyes are wide and unable to hold focus, and she visibly gasps and croaks for air – it’s a sickening sound, and you sit there in shock with your hands on her hair… your hands. “Fuck!” you scream as you tear your hands away and fall off of Vivian, landing on your back – you quickly scramble to your feet as you get a handle on the power with Vivian putting her hands to her head and stumbling out of the chaira s she leans forward. “Vivian!” you scream as you catch her and hold her nearly limp body as she struggles to talk – “Vivian! Say something! I’m sorry… I’m so sorry, I couldn’t control it! Oh gods… oh gods!” you scream as you shake your lover, who looks visibly paler as she struggles to move and breathe… paralyzed it would seem as you start to feel extreme guilt and nausea at your actions. After a few moments Vivian coughs and inhales a large amount of air before coughing again as her eyes focus on you as the color returns to her face. “Oh gods, Vivian… are you alright?!” you yell as you hold her close as tears start to flow from your ducts. “I-I-I’m alright, C-Colette” Vivian stammers out, clearly scared as she hugs you close “I-I felt… I f-felt like I was dying”. You go pale at her words and the nausea hits you harder than ever as she explains what it felt like. “I f-felt my magic and my very life draining from me… a-and I couldn’t move. I could breathe, b-but I could focus and m-my body wouldn’t l-listen to me…” “And I felt my magic and body strengthen, and I feel physically healthier and stronger” you continue off where Vivian left off “Oh gods… oh gods, Vivian… I was stealing your life force for myself. Oh gods, I was killing you… eating your very essence for myself like some… some parasite! I think I’m going to be sick… y-you should get away from me”

You pull away from Vivian and let go of her, scooting back and putting as much distance from her as you can. Oh my gods, I was killing her… I was taking her life force and using it to fuel my own! Oh Domina, Lequis, Dwynvel, Kramulet, Yyssbo… forgive me, oh gods…! you stare wide-eyed at Vivian as you crawl away from her, scrambling to your feet and just… keeping your distance from her. “N-No” Vivian croaks as she sits up, looking better but still physically drained to your eyes “I-It’s not your fault, Colette… you’re s-still learning. We don’t know what happens until it hap-“. “No!” you yell as you put your right hand up “You stay the hells away from me, Vivian! I was fucking killing you! Yeah, I don’t know what will happen until it happens… and it nearly got you killed not once but twice now! Twice! How many more times will I nearly take your head off, eat your life force, or do something else that harms or kills you?!” Vivian, on somewhat shaky legs, manages to sit up and stand as she walks towards you, determination in her eyes. “Stay. Away” you command in a threatening voice, pointing at Vivian and press your back against the wall as you move towards the bathroom door “I said stay back, Vivian. I’m not going to hurt you again”. “You can’t hurt me! I love you!” Vivian yells back at you, dashing forward – you scramble for the door, but she grabs you from behind and pulls you close. “Get off! Get off me!” you yell as you try and tear Vivian’s hands away from around your waist, but she holds firm and presses herself against you. “I wouldn’t have these toys inside me if I didn’t love you! I would be holding you if I didn’t love you! I know what I signed up for, Colette, and I don’t blame you! I’m still alive and breathing! I wouldn’t want to be your submissive fuck-toy, your living masturbation tool… your lover and your friend if I didn’t want to. Colette, please… don’t shut me out – I want to be a part of your life… the most amazing person I’ve ever met. Please, I would rather you kill me than distance yourself from me”. “D-Don’t say that” you plead with Vivian, trying to stop from crying and mostly failing “Don’t say that… I won’t kill you, I promise! I don’t want you to die… so please don’t say that”. “Then don’t leave me” you hear Vivian say quietly behind your back as she snuggles against you “Don’t leave me because of this… it’s fine, I’m fine… you’ll do worse if you keep your distance, so please…” Gods dammit all! you curse inwardly Gods damn these powers of mine that influence her, gods damn that ritual, gods damn everything! Argh! You break down and stick your right thumb in your mouth and bite down – not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to hurt as you scream into the digit in frustration. After your little outburst you grimace and say “Fine, but on one condition: Whenever I’m learning a new dance you keep your distance from me just in case. Is that understood?” You feel Vivian smile behind you and hold you closer and say “Understood… now, can we go have some fun and find someone to perform for, Colette? Please?”

You take a big breath of air to come yourself down, thumb throbbing and with bite marks evident, and manage to crack a smile “Alright, just give it a few minutes… and you’ll need to let go of me”. Vivian giggles happily and lets go of you, and you spend the next few minutes with Vivian apologizing and recuperating, even offering yourself to her so she can get her essence and energy back before you leave the room and look for someone. You walk out of the room and, despite reaching climax – which took a while because of how you felt – you, in short, feel like shit… but for Vivian’s sake you push those thoughts out of your mind. You walk down the hallway and enter the main entrance hall to find many people laughing, caressing, and chatting. Yours and Vivian’s entrance makes quite a few heads turn, both from those that you know work here as you’ve seen and talked with them, and some of the guests… some of which you even recognize as having had sex with on stage. You get a few whistles and woops, making you smile and temporarily putting your mind at ease as you get into character, blowing kisses to a few of the men and what few women are there. “Hey, sexy ladies, why don’t you come over here and keep us company?” a human man with short brown hair says, and judging by his appearance and those of his dwarven and orcish friends they must be workers of some sort. They don’t look unkempt, but they do look like they had a long, hard day of work and came here to blow of some steam and relax. You smile at the men sitting on the fine couch near the entrance to the other hallway opposite where you stand, and give them a wink as you say “Sorry, boys, but we’re looking to please a woman tonight… maybe some other time~. Feel free to watch us; we love it when our bodies are… appreciated~”. The man and his two friends look disappointed, but the smile quickly returns to his face as he laughs and says “Shouldn’t be too hard, sexy. You two are knockouts… sure you don’t mind us watching when you do find a lady friend?” You laugh and shake your head as you reply with a coy smirk “Oh, I certainly wouldn’t mind, but I’m sure our ‘lady friend’, when we find her, wouldn’t like it. This is more of a private session if you catch my drift~”. “Fucking hells” the dwarven man exclaims with a thick accent as he strokes his black beard “Little lady tha’s just makin’ me all hot an’ bothered! Say… red hair, half elf, a brown skinned succubus… you two wouldn’t happen tah be…?” You grin widely and do a little flourishing bow as you look up at the three “gentlemen” and say “Why yes, we are gentlemen – you may have heard of our exploits, but unfortunately you missed the fun and we’re on the prowl for something different tonight. Come back some other time and I’m sure I can take you all for a…’ride’~?” Vivian, who has been quiet thus far, pipes up in a surprisingly seductive voice “Don’t worry about picking who goes first… we take it in all holes, so if you all want to fill one of us up all the way, we won’t mind~. Why, we’re even stuffed full of toys right now~”. Vivian turns around and shows the extension in her clothing, which you mimic, from the anal beads, and then men’s eyes go wide as you and Vivian both wink and blow them kisses, leaving them dumbfounded and aroused… along with just about everyone else in the room. You both walk towards the opposite hallway, but just before you disappear from their sight you look at the men and moan as you suggestively suck on your index finger, winking at them once more as you go.

Learned the Lap Dance: Uses 25 MR or 50 Lust and causes the receiving party to lose an action turn, also draining their health and magical reserves, transferring it to Colette whilst also boosting Colette’s maximum health for a short time. If desired, and nothing interrupts Colette, can be used to kill provided Colette has enough MR and/or Lust.

You and Vivian walk the halls of the brothel in search of a woman willing to pay for your services, stopping in the lounging areas and game rooms and mingling with the guests should they not have any company. You and Vivian talk, flirt, touch, and give attention to those I the brothel and generally show them a good time. Eyes roaming over yours and Vivian’s bodies were commonplace, and more than a few hands roamed over your legs, sides, brushing your hair and cheek… you didn’t mind, and in fact you enjoyed the attention, even as the touching and stroking almost, but not quite, turned into groping. You even ran into the black tentacle beast and had a very interesting conversation with him – it was clear he was trying to get into your pants, if his roaming tentacles into your stockings and along your body weren’t indication enough. Turns out he’s a disciple of Kramulet and is going to be in the city for a few more months along with other followers and disciples after a discovery into the nature of magic was found here a few weeks ago. Gaius, it turns out, had written letters and had them transported all across the countryside with couriers still passing on letters to temples of Kramulet along the way, and it will be months before related to Kramulet will know about the discovery. You kept quiet about this and he briefly mentioned a girl always being welcomed at the temple for helping in the discovery, but he wasn’t really paying to the name given as he was too excited about the discovery. You played coy with him, asking about the “discovery” that you helped solved weeks ago thanks to your rift abilities, and you noticed the more he talked the more his tentacles roamed, and when they started to slip underneath your clothing you slyly excused yourself as Vivian was entertaining someone else nearby. You moved down another hallway and welcomed yourself into another room, this one filled with a group of people that you can only assume to be friends as there’s no one from the brothel that is with them… and they’re all women. There’s four of them in total in the room, which is about the size of your room except this one has only a fireplace, a picture of a ship lost at sea above it, and seven chairs surrounding a circular table with drinks filled with what you can only assume to be alcohol in the goblets. There women are all wearing tight fitting dresses of good quality, though perhaps not too pricey, and when the door opens all heads turn to you and Vivian as they looked in the middle of a conversation. There’s a half-goblin woman with short black hair, hazel eyes, and a tight blue dress and matching heels sitting at the head of the table directly across from you. To her left is a human woman with medium-length blonde hair and grey eyes in a black dress with red heels, and across from her is an elf woman with long fine blue dyed hair and matching blue eyes wearing a red dress and purple heels. Diagonally across from the half-goblin woman to your right is a larger orc woman with dark green skin and a less prominent jaw with only a sliver of her lower teeth protruding from her mouth – she has very short black curly hair and dark green eyes and is wearing a white dress and matching heels. On the floor next to their seats you see personal handbags.

“Oh, I’m sorry” you say apologetically as you notice them staring and waiting for you to do something “I hope we weren’t interrupting anything. We’ll take our leave, enjoy your night ladies”. You turn to leave and gesture for Vivian to follow, but you’re stopped when one of the women says “Oh, no trouble at all” and when you turn back you see the elven woman smiling and gesturing you back inside “We were wondering when someone would show up anyways. We’re celebrating our friend’s birthday and thought to have a special… ‘treat’ for her”. She looks you and Vivian over with a sly smile as she mentions “treat” before continuing “I’m Nuvia”. “Tal” the half-goblin woman says with a wave – “Misha” the human woman says with a broad, knowing grin on her face. The only one that doesn’t respond is the orc woman, who has slumped into her chair slightly and has a blush on her face and her right hand covering her eyes. “Oh, don’t be like that, birthday girl!” Misha says with a laugh as she picks up a goblet and takes a sip of whatever red liquid is inside – “Our shy lady of the hour is Rulya” Tal says as she points towards the blushing orc, and when she looks up at you her eyes go wide and her skin turns a nice shade of pink, complimenting her already green tone. “H-Hi… C-Colette and Vivian” Rulya stammers out, and at the mention of your names the three other women all squeal and giggle. “They’re Colette and Vivian?” Nuvia exclaims with the widest of smiles before she turns to you and says “She’s been hearing a lot about you two, and I think she’s been keeping tabs on you, Colette. So she’s the one you’ve seen at the park and in the streets… and as I understand you are quite the adventurous one, hmm? Having a sex-crazed orgy up on stage~? Oh, you lucked out birthday girl!” Rulya groans and seems to shrink into her seat, hiding her face from you and Vivian as her embarrassment rises – you on the other hand are curious as to why she’s so interested in Vivian and yourself. “Besides the obvious” you state with a smirk “Why are you so interested in us?” Seeing as Rulya isn’t go to answer, Nuvia steps up and explains “Oh, she’s, well… she prefers the company of other women you see. We” Nuvia gestures to herself, Misha, and Tal “Prefer the company of men. She’s a good friend, but… you understand, don’t you? Anyways for her birthday we thought we would bring her here in the hopes of seeing at least one of you, or at the very least another pretty girl. Except here you both are, and our Rulya is too shocked to say anything, so I’ll say it for her… we would like to purchase your ‘services’ for our dear girl”. You bite your bottom lip and smile, looking to Rulya and winking seductively, making her blush harder as Vivian wraps her arm around you, giving you a sultry look. “We were looking for another woman to entertain” Vivian says, and you add “But most of the people interested in our ‘services’ are men. What do you say we give her a ‘private’ dance, hmm?” “That” Tal exclaims happily “Sounds like a great idea. Don’t worry, birthday girl, we’ll cover the expenses~. Just see us after it’s all over and we’ll pay you both accordingly”. “T-Tal, Misha… Nuvia, no-!” Rulya starts to say, but all three women shush their friend at once, and you seize the opportunity to saunter towards her and grab her by the arm.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When you touch her she tenses, but when you whisper into her ear “Relax, Rulya, we’re going to show you a good time… and I absolutely love showing a fan some ‘appreciation’~”. She melts and lets you lead her up without uttering a word, and you turn to Vivian and say “Lead the way, Vivi” before turning back to Rulya as she stands. “Here” you whisper seductively as you lean against the taller orc woman and grab her left hand, bringing it down to your butt and placing her palm firmly on your bubble bottom over the plug of the anal beads “A taste of what we’re going to give you… feel free to touch, Rulya, I don’t mind~. Just relax, birthday girl; we’re here for you and no one else~”. “O-Okay” Rulya stammers out as she plays with the plug of your toy, and in response you coo and moan and lean against the orc affectionately. Your reactions cause her to relax somewhat, emboldening her as she snakes her hand away and inside the panty section of your outfit, groping your left butt cheek possessively and again you moan. “You’re so soft and beautiful…” Rulya idly comments as you lead her towards the door where Vivian holds it open for you both with a giddy smile – “Thank you, and so are you” you reply with an airy, sultry voice that relaxes her even further “And I – we – are all yours… now, let’s find a more private place to continue this…”

10:55 pm
~
11:03 pm

Vivian brought you to a series of rooms on the lower floor behind a wooden door of the mansion, and you picked one that was empty. It’s small, but has a dim magical lighting from the magical flames on the wall sconces, a comfortable black cushioned chair on the far right of the room, a small podium with a pole in the middle, and on the far left is a mirror to better view the action. Vivian is currently performing a pole dance, twirling upside down while you mount, face, and grind against Rulya, moaning and tussling your hands in your hair as you moan and thrust your breasts close to her. When her eyes roam down to your cleavage, you gently grab her face and bring her gaze to yours and say with a smile “Enjoying your birthday~?” “Immensely” Rulya says as she seems caught between relaxation, arousal, and being tensely nervous – “Good” you reply with a smile as you then dismount her and turn to Vivian. “Vivi, would you care to switch places and give our birthday girl a more up close performance?” Vivian finishes her twirl and, without missing a beat, steps off the podium and smiles. “I would love to, Colette… happy birthday, Rulya~” Vivian responds with a seduction that you didn’t know she had in her, and as you walk passed her and see yourself mounting the podium in the mirror you stare at your reflection… and smile. You grab the pole and start to dance on it, watching Vivian with extreme arousal as your lover starts gliding up Rulya’s legs and body from behind with a look of pure lust in her eyes…

You spend the next roughly thirty minutes entertaining Rulya before your lust reaches its peak, though you manage to stay in control… somewhat. You’re about to leave with Vivian after a very thorough and satisfying dance “session”… for you, Vivian, and Rulya. However, as you and Vivian move away from Rulya, sweating and panting for air as you both gave her some attention, she sits up rigidly in her seat and her blush returns, something that you thought you coaxed out of the woman. “U-Um… I know about the things you’ve both done. I-“ she stops herself, takes a deep breath, and continues “I’d pay extra if you both… went further”. You turn to Rulya and smile wickedly and say “You want to do it… right here, right now?” Rulya nods her head at your question, and you look at Vivian, who says with lust filled eyes “I… want to, Colette. I want it so badly…” You are aware that you’re tattoo is dimly glowing on your right shoulder, which means that your eyes are as well, and you hope that Rulya doesn’t see it, or if she does that she believes it’s just a trick of the light. You don’t see any reaction from her, but that doesn’t mean much… still, you’re not going to say you aren’t look forward to a good romp.
Choices
1. You’ve done what you set out to do. Leave it be, decline Rulya, and sate yourself after collecting payment.

2. Go further and have sex with Rulya and Vivian… and earn some extra money in the process!

3. Other

11:37 pm
~
10:58 am

After the night you had and the late slumber you and Vivian retired to your room for some overtime, falling asleep together with your arms wrapped around her waist and her tail around your legs. You wake up late, but not naturally as a knocking on your door draws your attention – you ignore it, thinking it nothing but a trick of the wind, but it comes again, and then again. “Go away…” you mutter under your breath as you hug Vivian tightly, smiling as you enjoy the closeness of your lover’s wonderful body, but the knocking persists and it’s starting to rouse your dear Vivian. “Fine… I’m coming” you grumble as you let go of your lover and gently pull yourself away from her, causing her to groan and cling to you slightly before letting go without waking from her sleep. You stumble towards the door, still more asleep than awake, and when you reach the door and open it you find a surprising sight before you. “Joan?” you grumble out as your eyes start to focus as you rub them and scratch your head afterwards “What are you doing here?” The tall, red oni woman offers a prudish smile to you as she raises an eyebrow down at your naked body and bedraggled hair. “I believe I’m here for you, Colette.” The nearly black-eyed oni woman states “You are getting a tattoo and a new hair coloring as I understand. It’s good to see you again, and it seems you’re much more comfortable with your body than before it seems”.

11:01 am
~
11:12 am

After a conversation with Joan where she explained that she was hired, again, by Leena and given payment for more work at your request. Afterwards, she explained that she had already talked with Deidra and she had a room set up for you – you followed the red oni after removing your toys, which she insisted after discovering them, and clothed yourself in a simple gown before following her to said room. The room in this part of the mansion was very bare, with only a full length mirror near the back with a chair in front of it, a bare table in the middle of the room, and tables on either side of the room adorned with metal trays and what looks like various pokes, prods, needles, and other such tools. Both of those tables have the same tools along with clear jars filled with various colored liquids. “Sit in the chair please, Colette” the pixie cut oni asks as she gestures towards the chair “We’ll do the easiest first and dye your hair. Just relax and let me do the work… just like last time”. “Alright, and Joan… thanks for doing this again” you respond politely and sincerely to the oni, making her smile and shake her head. “Think nothing of it. Like last time I’m being paid, so this is just business, but I won’t lie when I say that I enjoy working on you. Your body is a masterpiece; the perfect canvas for an artist that knows what they’re doing”. You bunch up your dark blue gown and walk around the center table towards the chair. “Thank you… so how much are you being paid exactly?” you ask as you sit down, watching Joan through the mirror as she walk to the leftmost table and scans it for a moment before choosing a small black vial with a cork on it – you notice a familiar bag, her bottomless bag, sitting next to the far right leg of the table. “A fair amount” the red skinned woman says as she pops the cork and walks over to you “My services aren’t expensive in comparison to other artists, but I have been doing this for a long time and am quite good at it. I also make most of my own supplies. If you want numbers then your hair dye costs twenty gold, the tattoo on your lower back will cost thirty gold, and the tattoo around your breasts and sternum will cost eighty gold. You get a discount for bringing in your own artwork which I must say the rose wreath is quite detailed and beautiful”. You grab your hair and pull it back over the top of the chair as Joan starts to pour some of the black liquid in her right hand, then putting the vial on the floor as she starts to rub her hands together, smearing the oily looking liquid across her palms. “How much do you normally charge?” you ask as she starts to wring her hands in your hair and glide them through your locks – “It depends” Joan says casually as her reflection smiles at you “For instance if you didn’t bring in your own drawings then the rose wreath would have cost, hmm… probably one-hundred ten gold for the size and level of detail, and the lower back would have cost about forty-five gold just because it’s larger for and would require more ink. The least expensive tattoos are the smaller ones ranging from ten to thirty gold, and the more expensive and decorative ones can go up to five-hundred gold. Usually most people pay all at once, unless they’re looking for something that will take a long time to do, such as a full body tattoo, then they pay for the pieces they want done. If you’re worried about money, Leena and the others told me to tell you that money was absolutely not an issue and to not think about it”.

“The others? You spoke with more than just Leena?” you ask as Joan works her fingers into your scalp and gently scratches down your head, which is quite pleasurable. “Yes, I spoke with Leena’s sister Lula, Delilah, Astraea, and Helena, though she drunkenly stumbled in on the conversation and gave some of her input when she found out what was going on. It seems they’re something going on between you and them. I won’t ask, but they seemed genuinely interested in your well-being and happiness – you’re very lucky to have people that care about you so much, Colette. There… finished”. Joan finishes speaking and working her hands through your hair, which you hadn’t even noticed as you were so focused on the conversation with her. You look in the mirror and see the black streaks in your hair. The red is definitely much more prominent, but you can see the black highlights in some areas. You’re thick, wavy hair now looks like a fiery red and black inferno – “I like it” you say with a grin as you bring your hand to your newly colored hair and smooth it behind your pierced ears. “I’m glad, by the way I like the new piercings. Very professionally done and it fits you very well” Joan comments, which you beam a smile at her. However, the sound of the door opening draws your attention, and in the reflection of the mirror you see a very stocky dwarven man with light brown hair in a ponytail with a well-groomed beard enters the room. This dwarf stands about five foot four and his brown eyes are hard and calculating, like he’s seen a fight or two in his life, and he’s wearing a simple brown cloth workman’s shirt and dark brown leather pants and matching boots. However, the most striking feature of this dwarf is that is exposed arms and hands are covered in tattoo’s, leaving not even a hint of his skin as they travel up his arm. His neck, too, is covered in tattoo’s, as well as his face, but those on his face are more like tribal or clan markings than actual artistic works, and these don’t cover the face entirely allowing you to see his pale skin. The other tattoo’s look like depictions of battles – you see dwarven armor tattooed on his right arm, a battleaxe on his left, a helmet with scratch marks, names of people, possibly other dwarves by the looks of the titular names, and much more. The colors are striking in nearly every hue of dark colors, and looking at his body is like looking at a dark rainbow of sorts. “Thanders” Joan says with a smile as she turns around to greet the dwarf. The voice that comes out is heavy with accent, gruff, strong, and old. “Joan” the dwarf nods a greeting before noticing you, walking towards you as he speaks “Is this the girl we’ll be working on today? Pretty young thing she is. Le’s get a looksee”. The dwarf named Thanders approaches up beside you to the right and looks you in your emerald eyes critically. “Magnificent eye’s you have lass… ach, but there it is. Ye’ve seen battle, young one, not much bu’ is there. Ye’ve seen blood, heard the screams o’ tha dyin’, and fought ta survive… ye’ve already killed”.

You shiver uncomfortably at this dwarf’s astute observation with only but a look. “How can you tell?” you ask quietly, and the man gives you the most unnervingly knowing, yet sad, smiles you’ve ever seen. “Ol’ Thanders was born and raised beneath the mountains, young half-elf. Born to the clan Fury-Bane, I fought for the dwarven kingdoms against the vile spawn of the mountain depths. Creature’s tha’ never seen tha light ‘o day and by the grace o’ my ancestors an’ your gods they ne’er will. I’ve fought, killed, bled, and survived where other’s o’ my kin have not been so… fortunate. Ach, but that’s all old history an’ don’t let my doom speak get beneath that pretty skin o’ yours, lass. Ol’ Thanders gets a wee kick outta frightenin’ the young’uns”. Thanders’ unnerving smile turns warm, as does his eyes, and it’s almost as if the old, grizzled, hardened man disappears and is replaced by one that is full of life. “Ifn’ yur wonderin’ why I’m here, I’ll tell ye; that incredible piece o’ art ye drew will take some time, an ol’ Thanders is the lovely Joan’s business partner. She handles most o’ tha ‘people’ business, but when a customer needs something elaborate done then ol’ Joan, bless her heart, calls on me. From my early days when I was a wee dwarf without a beard I learned tha art of marking a body out in tha field o’ battle. Other than smashin’ in a hulk’s disgusting face an’ mandibles, tha’ is my true calling”. You give Thanders a confused look and ask “What’s a… ‘hulk’? – Thanders gives you a hard look that chills your bones as he says “Lass, nothin’ you e’er want to meet in yer lifetime. Looks like a giant beetle, bu’ capable o’ killin’ a dozen dwarven defenders in an instant if’n ye underestimate it”. Oh… that sounds terrifying you think matter-of-fact before Joan says “Before we begin, I would like you to take a look at these”. You turn your head and watch as Joan walks to the far left table and picks up her bottomless bag, pulling out a large stack of parchments before walking back over to you. She hands you the pile and you notice they’re all drawings of a female figure with tattoos on them. “Your lovers asked me to show you some more options in case you wanted more. They wanted me to stress that money wasn’t an issue, and Thanders and I would be quite happy to do any and all that you want. With the two of us working together we will finish whatever you want quite quickly”. You look through the stack and are amazed at what you see; they’re all incredibly detailed and almost lifelike, however, you smirk when you see that some are lewd and there are some that are just writings of obscene things in “interesting” places. A sword on the back, the word “Slut” written just above the vagina in flowing handwriting, a raven on the back of the right hand… it’s all very professionally done despite some of the content.

“Helena” Joan says as you sift through the pile “Wanted you to get the things like ‘Slut’, ‘Sex Addict’, and whatnot as she thought it would fit you quite well. Leena said she would like to see things that represented your sexual nature and your strength, as well as things that have meaning. Lula said she wanted to see something beautiful, but that you’re already beautiful as is. Delilah… she wanted as many tattoos on you as possible, and Astraea did not really mind either way”. You nod as you continue to look and, without looking up, you ask “What do you think about these? Things like ‘Slut’ or the rose wreath?” Joan shrugs her shoulders and says “Nothing, really – for me it’s art, and you get it for whatever reasons you want. Maybe you think it’s who you are, or represents something you agree with, perhaps it’s just pretty or you like it. Everyone has different reasons. It’s not my place to judge and I don’t have a thought on it either way – what matters is what you think”. “Aye” Thanders agrees “It matters not what ye have on yer body, on it’ll not change my view on ye. What matters is yer actions – my ink is for every battle I’ve ever had, the friends I’ve lost and the foes I’ve slain. The one’s on me face are o’ me clan; it holds meaning ta me and any stupid fucker that tries te look down on me cause o’ that’ll learn their place soon enough. In ye I see a girl, scared an’ just startin’ out in the world, yet there’s a fire inside ye and a fighter’s spirit, and good sense ta do what needs te be done”. Thanders places his large hand down on the parchments and sifts through them in your lap until he comes to the one of the sword. It looks like it’s a spinal tattoo – in the drawing the blade is silver and serrated, the guard curves upwards and around the shoulder blades and seems to morph in devil’s wings while the grip is of a legless golden dragon that circles around the actual grip with the pommel being it’s head, breathing fire upwards. “That sword is a representation o’ one of the dwarves legendary lost treasures called the Blade of Mercy. Centuries ago Kilger of the clan Stoneshield slew and banished a mighty demon back to the hells after a fierce and bloody battle. The only thing that remained of the demon on this plane was his corrupted sword, but might Kilger took the weapon as his own. Instead of succumbing te the corrupted nature o’ the sword, his own will and spirit overcame it. Now, any dwarf worth his salt uses an axe or a hammer, but old Kilger always fancied swords. He was a mighty warrior, but kind, noble, and fair, but to his enemies and traitors he showed no mercy. Tales tell of his greatness, and he only drew his blade when he meant to kill something… or someone, but only when necessary”. You look back at the sword and see what the sword represents – a terrible power, but s steady yet firm hand to wield it and the sense to do what needs to be done. You look at the other tattoo’s in a new light, and you wonder what meaning they hold for you.

Tattoo Choices
A. Fill in your stripper tattoo to make it look closer to dual suns. Red and orange flames along the outside with the left gap colored in bluish-white, the right gap colored yellow.

B. From bottom of right foot up entire leg. One snake –green with red eyes, black outlined scales– circling itself up the leg until the pelvis where it rears its head, fangs bared, ready to strike.

C. On left side of head, just below the left ear is a tattoo of a dream catcher with a spider-web design in the circle. Three chains hang from the dream catcher as if blowing in the wind with three feathers. Black, grey and white colors.

D. On inner thighs close to vagina in inked writing. On right inner thigh “Cum” is written, and on left inner thigh “Dump” is written. Better visibility when legs are spread. Flowing handwriting.

E. On left hand is the tattoo of a raven with its wings tucked around its body as it stares out directly ahead with emerald eyes. Emerald green and black colors.

F. On back of neck is a bird eye view of a blossoming purple rose with a crystal blue eye in the center. Blue, purple, and black colors.

G. “Slut” written just above vagina in flowing handwriting. Black ink.

H. Around belly button starting from the bottom is a black crescent moon that morphs into a series of six stars – three starts each at the tip – that start small and grow larger. Black and white colors.

I. On left shoulder blade is written “Pull My Hair” in flowing handwriting. Black ink.

J. On right eye below tear ducts are three tiny pink stars with black outlines. Black and pink colors.

K. Full sleeve tattoo from right wrist to shoulder in many colors is that of a rising, orange, red, and blue fire that morphs into a colorful green, blue, and brown forest. The tips of the flames near the elbow slowly change into brown roots that spring into a lush, living forest. Would be drawn around Stripper tattoo to represent the sun. Orange, red, blue, green, brown, and black colors.

L. “Wet Bitch” written across fingers from right pinky to left pinky. Black ink.

M. Spinal tattoo of a highly detailed silver sword with serrated edges. The guard curves up around the shoulder blades and morphs into red and black devil wings. The grip is of a golden legless dragon that circles around the grip. The pommel is the head of the dragon facing upwards breathing orange fire. Silver, gold, red, black, and red colors.

N. Right shoulder blade is tattoo of an orange nine-tailed fox circling towards its tails, engulfed in fire. Orange, red, and yellow colors.

O. Around left wrist is a tattoo of grey-black thorns that forms a thorn leash on underarm towards elbow that ends wrapped around a pristine red heart. Tiny blood droplets at some points in thorns. Red, grey, and black colors.

P. From left elbow to shoulder a tattoo of a glass hourglass with brown wooden bases, sand inside, and the outside surrounded by a rift. Grey, brown, crème, white colors.

Q. On top of left foot is a tattoo of a compass with north, south, east, and west marked above the respective areas. Wings coming out around compass towards ankles. Brown, black, white colors.

R. On back of left leg is a burning torch of rainbow colors, with the embers rising up towards the butt and turning into blue tears. Blue, green, red, orange, yellow, black, white, purple colors.

S. On front of left leg calf and thigh is a red ribbon that goes halfway around the thigh with two pieces of ribbon that dangle in the wind towards the knee. Red and black colors.

T. Up right side of torso near butt to armpit are black and red scales that travel from the butt to the armpit and slowly turn into crystal blue icicles. Black, brown, and blue colors.

U. Up left side of torso, starting from near the butt to armpit, is a tattoo of a shooting star streaking across the night sky. Black background with tiny white stars and an auroras streak as the comet ends at the armpit. Black, white, purple, blue, brown, grey, green colors.

V. Directly behind right ear in small, flowing handwriting “Whore” is written. Black ink.

W. On left shin near kneecap is a cloud that is light near the top and dark near the bottom, with lightning bolts striking own towards the foot. Black, grey, white, yellow colors.

X. On bottom of left foot is written “Sex Addict” in flowing handwriting. Black ink.

Y. Around right hand is a tattoo of a thin, black leather band with two metal chains on the palm that hold, in red letters and flowing handwriting, the word “Love”. On the back of hand in flowing handwriting and Pink letters is written “Lust”. Red, pink, black, brown, grey colors.

Z. On right butt cheek is written “Spank Me”. Flowing handwriting. Black ink.

AA. Above choker along right side of neck is written “Swallows” in flowing handwriting. Black ink.

BB. Across shoulders and collarbone are blue, green, and purple butterflies flying in towards the collarbone’s dip. Black, blue, green, purple colors.

CC. On right breast above nipple written “Use” and on left breast above nipple written “Me” in flowing handwriting. Black ink.

DD. Around left eye is a simple brown and green leafy vine in a crescent shape. Black, brown, green colors.

EE. On palm of left hand is a red heart with a black aura around it. In the center of the heart is a keyhole held in place by chains. Black, red, grey colors.

FF. On left butt cheek is a tattoo with “I” and “Anal” written above and below a tiny red heart in flowing handwriting. Black and red colors.

GG. At chest above breasts is a tattoo of a gold and silver locket with a gold chain that extends out left and right and is broken on the ends. Gold, silver, black colors.

HH. On toes from the right pinky toe to left pinky toe is written “Licks Pussy”. Black ink.

II. On front lower neck a tattoo of a black and grey shackle that goes halfway around neck with broken chains on the ends. Black and grey colors.

JJ. On underside of left arm a tattoo of a skull with rubies in the eye sockets and a crown on its head. Black, white, red, grey, gold, blue colors.

KK. Write in your own tattoo (I’m encouraging creativity on this one! If you have a creative design of your own write it in and state where you want it, and if at least one other person picks your option then I will implement and blend it with other tattoo’s depending on the final outcome!)

LL. Do not get another tattoo.

XX. Other

ZZ. Character/Environment Interaction

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks

Enchanted Backpack: Medium-High load. Has a small amount of space left. Stowed away at the moment.
-Gold pouch (1000 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (1224 Gold: Holds 2000)
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning
-White Magic Crystal: Light
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water
-Water canteen - Full
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
- Book: Unlocking the Secrets of Magic (If read will increase MR by 10 permanently. Must be used three times. Each use takes up one hour)
- Medium Sized Enchanted Black Butt Plug (Activated with command word “Lover’s Embrace”. Will vibrate and expand slowly when activated until it becomes very large, but not enough to harm)
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Steel Pata w/1 foot blade (hand-to-hand weapon)
-Sewing Kit (Repairs leather armor and clothing. 10 uses remaining)
-Official Amazonian Seal (States that you can become an honorary member of Amazonian society in Falwathyn. Can go to Hera and she will escort you to Falwathyn personally)
-Dwynvel Blessed Amazonian Veil Dancing Outfit (Extremely exposing and extremely light. Comes with creamy white bra that shows extreme cleavage and has thin vertical pieces of cloth that exposes nipples via heart shaped cutouts, thin G-string that rides up on ass and has cutout to expose vagina, extremely short frilly skirt that barely covers crotch and covers only half of butt and held in place by bronze-gold heart bands, thin gloves for tops of hands and arms to biceps held in place by bronze-gold bands with metal hearts on top, open toed five inch heeled sandals, and bronze-gold bands to hold drapes in place. Blessings in effect when set is worn)
-Enchanted Cleaning Rag (Can clean virtually any sweat, muck, grime, and nasty stuff up. Will never get dirty)
-Enchanted Gloves (unidentified)
-Throwing Knife Sheathe
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver)
-Black Silk Fabric
-Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has an extended hood to cover head. Goes down to ankles. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Blessing in effect when sneaking)
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots
-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire)
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves. (Enhances MR by 10). Left ring finger.
-Enchanted Emerald Ring of Strength. (Enhances melee and ranged attacks, excluding crossbows. Allows lifting of heavier objects). Right ring finger.
-Skin-Walker (Hugs body like a second skin, revealing everything as if nude. Blessings in effect when worn).
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
- Medium sized anal beads with eight beads in anus that vibrate at a very low frequency– command word Vashana.
- 7.5” fleshy pink dildo with heart-shaped flap on bottom that is a few inches thicker than Lula’s cock that vibrates at a very low frequency – command word Solaris.

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers Stowed away at the moment.
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1. Alchemist’s Fire x1 (One-third of vial used to coat any melee weapon with brief fire enchantment. Can be thrown to act as a small firebomb. Two-third remaining). Full
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1. Minor Potion of Magical Reserves (Restores 15 MR) x1. Extreme Potion of Healing x1. Full
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15

Worn

- Dark Blue Night Gown. Cloth.
- Emerald Encrusted Rosey Designed Black Leather Choker (Has metal heart that says “Colette” engraved on front. Has “With Love: Lula, Leena, Delilah, Helena, Astraea, Meredith, Xillia, Vulgan” encrusted on back. Can be leashed while wearing it.)
- Silver-gold Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings (nipples) with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Outlines (Hearts can be removed/detached). Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold circular industrial earring on right inner ear. Has two small diamond studs on outside that attach to ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Three silver-gold large ring piercings on upper left ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold ring with ruby set in at belly button. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Small silver-gold ring with sapphire set in. Enchanted to extend a small chain to those that know command word. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains. For the darling and joy of my existence. To my love, Colette inscribed along band.

Weaponry Not currently available/equipped.

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage).
-Steel Arrows x25. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic Not currently available/equipped.

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. Unavailable
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (2/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (1/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. Unavailable

Rift Abilities
-Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
-Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats: skills Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes. (24 hours remain on recharge).
-Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
-Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.

Looks

-Thick wavy silky smooth fiery red hair with black streaks that goes just passed breasts. Flowing freely. (Human Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing. Dyed)
-Large DD-Cup breasts. Can lactate. Wearing Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Heart Outlines on Nipples. Emerald Hearts are removable. (Human Heritage. Breast Play Perk. Temple of Domina Alteration)
- Three large silver-gold earrings on upper left ear.
- Circular silver-gold industrial earring on right ear. Diamond studs on outside.
- Silver-gold belly button ring with ruby.
- Small silver-gold clit ring with sapphire.
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Smooth Unblemished Luminous Milky White Skin (Elven Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing)
-Clean Shaven (No pubic hair)
-Emerald Green Eyes (almost seem to glow…)
-Toned Muscles (Stomach, legs, arms, ass)
- Bubble butt (Butt is slightly bigger and plumper)
-5’6” tall
-Full lips. Shimmering Glossy Red Lipstick applied. Looks fuller, plumper, and catches the eyes with a shimmering effect.
-Slightly curved nose
-Rift tattoo on right wrist (Invisible when not in Rift Plane or near a Rift)
-Stripper tattoo on right arm represented by two interlocking hollow rings with arcane writing in the hollow parts, flames along the outside, two large arcane symbols on the left and right gap, and three curved squiggly lines in the center gap (Solid Purple).

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 102/102
Lust: 5/100
Aroused.
Vagina is wet.

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads that are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Magical Sensitivity (Demonic Lust): As a side effect of the ritual you underwent at Deidra’s you now are able to see the lust let off by demons, namely succubi and even your own, as a reddish-pink aura.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Essence of Absorption: Thanks to receiving the “essence” of countless individuals many, many times, you have discovered a peculiarity about yourself. You have a certain trait of magical beings and monsters that allows you to absorb the magical energy from sexual secretions, and maybe even blood (?), from people to give yourself some energy and restore your MR. Also, it accelerates your healing slightly and you find you can now sustain yourself wholly off of the essence of others similar to magical beings.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, and you’re naturally sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Milk Addict: You’ve drunk a lot of milk and you have developed a preference, close to a need, for the thick, creamy substance. You’ll still drink other liquids, but you greatly prefer milk for some reason if given the choice. You’ll find that you have a craving and thirst for milk and, while no negative health effects will occur if you don’t get some, you’ll find that you’ll perform better slightly in all the things you do for a time.

Heart of Gold: You are an extremely kind and caring individual; you absolutely love to help children and those in need. You give of yourself freely to others and ask for nothing in return and always try to be a good person no matter what. You also offer to help, even when it was never asked of you to begin with. Loving and caring is second nature to you; you are compassionate, loving, and serene and as a result more people will like you and it will be easier to charm others because of your gentle and loving nature.

Rift Travel: You have discovered the power, whether from being Rift Touched, the silver bracelet, or a combination of both that you can now travel through rifts to the Rift Plane. The Rift Plane is a pocket dimension where time has no meaning and you cannot die from lack of nutrition; if you leave the Rift Plane time will resume as normal. From the Rift Plane you may travel through other rifts scattered about the pocket dimension that are connected to the real world rifts, allowing you to travel over vast distances so long as you have discovered the rifts for each location. I.E. Say you come into contact with a rift in Kilnhaven, Eborthia and a rift in Lumin, Eborthia. You can jump into the Kilnhaven rift and come out the Lumin rift with virtually no time passing between the two. There are also other rifts that may allow you to gain unique powers if you find them…

Mental Fortitude Expert: As a result of training with Astraea you have developed an expert understanding of shielding your mind against mental probes and attacks, as well as having majorly increased your natural magical reserves in the process. You can withstand basic, mild, and sometimes major levels of mental assaults, but anything higher or prolonged and you will not succeed.

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn).

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn).

Very Slight Magical/Physical Damage Resistance: Your new piercings, courtesy of Delilah, are enchanted to boost your physical and magical damage resistance the more that you wear. The number of piercings you have gives a very slight increase to these resistances.

Camouflage: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to blend in with your surroundings when sneaking and remaining stationary or moving slowly. Any high profile action such as attacking, being attacked and hit, running, being bumped into, etc. will break the effect. Moderately improves sneaking. (Requires Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat being worn). Not in effect.

Cat Legs: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to fall from greater distances without taking damage. Falling from roof tops and other moderately high distances will result in no damage taken. Major and Extreme distances will still result in damage or death (Don’t jump off cliffs or off really tall buildings!) (Requires Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat being worn). Not in effect.

Dual Wielding Master: You have a extreme amount of experience wielding two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. At present you are extremely skilled and find it easy to hit enemies in combat without any negative effects to your chances to hit. You don’t need any more practice to wield two weapons at once effectively.

Pleasure Resistance Master: You have learned to resist pleasure at a masterful level, and are capable of maintaining your cool under extreme sexual pleasure. However, only the most extremely skilled partners and/or very prolonged pleasure break down your resistance, though you can maintain your cool for a very long period of time.

Dexterity Trained – Flexibility and Ranged Hits: You’ve been trained by Delilah on how to be more dexterous. While it’s not the full dexterity workout, it does allow you to perform hits better with ranged weaponry. You’re also more flexible as a result, just like a gymnast or contortionist!

Leg Strength (Minor): Thanks to your training and workouts with Vivian the strength of your legs has increased, and you’re better able to move on your feet in all general instances. The strength of your attacks when kicking/using the foot fighting skill has increased.

Acrobatics: Improved your acrobatics via footwork training with Vivian! Very small increase to dodge and you are now capable of performing acrobatic feats with greater skill both in and outside of combat.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Blood Magic: You’ve learned to use the dangerous art of blood magic, allowing you to draw on your very life force to cast spells instead of from charges or your magical reserves. Life drained is proportional to the strength of the spell via magical reserves used. The more magic required the more life drained – be warned as this can kill you if you’re not careful!

Evasive Techniques: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you the art of evading enemies, both in and outside of combat. Gives a minor boost to dodge and sneak at all times.

True Heart: You’ve completed the trials at the temple of Domina and have found your true heart. Your heart and soul are aligned, which has given you greater confidence, self-assurance, and strength of character. It will be nearly impossible for others to try and change you as a result, unless of course you absolutely want it. Moderate boost to mental fortitude.

Skin-Walker: You’re blessed bodysuit, blessed at the temple of Domina, has seven unique attributes tied to the blessing. On top of being nearly indestructible and capable of keeping you and itself clean. The blessings allow Skin-Walker to become nearly any article of clothing, within reason, changing its shape through your will and imagination. When worn you also receive the boon of increased physical damage resistance (mild), increased magical/elemental damage resistance (mild), increased physical damage dealt (mild), and increased magical damage dealt (minor), your footsteps are completely silent when worn. The final blessing will allow the suit’s power to increase when you sleep with ten different people up to a total of one-hundred different people, but only if suit is worn. (Sex Counter: 38/100) (Requires Skin-Walker being worn)

Increased Health: Your Dwynvel blessed Amazonian Veil Dancer’s Outfit has given you a moderate boost to your natural health, allowing you to take more blows before being killed or knocked out. (Requires Dwynvel Blessed Amazonian Veil Dancer’s Outfit being worn) Not currently in effect

Major Barrier of Avoidance: Your Dwynvel blessed Amazonian Veil Dancer’s Outfit has been blessed with a major barrier that warps harmful attacks around you, thus dealing a major blow to enemy hit chances. (Requires Dwynvel Blessed Amazonian Veil Dancer’s Outfit being worn) Not currently in effect

Hardiness: Your Dwynvel blessed Amazonian Veil Dancer’s outfit has been blessed to give you a moderate increase in your resistances against poisons, diseases, and negative status ailments both natural and magical, meaning you’re less likely to contract a disease, be poisoned, or suffer negative status effects during combat. (Requires Dwynvel Blessed Amazonian Veil Dancer’s Outfit being worn) Not currently in effect

Majorly Lowered Sexual Inhibitions: Your Dwynvel blessed Amazonian Veil Dancer’s outfit has been blessed with the effect of lowering your sexual inhibitions when worn, making you much more receptive to sexual advances and making you much more likely to blindly accept such advances regardless of who is making advances, of the time of day, and of where the advances are taking place. Those making such advances will also seem much more attractive to you. (Requires Dwynvel Blessed Amazonian Veil Dancer’s Outfit being worn) Not currently in effect

Dancing: 1/4
Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.

Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.

Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.

Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.

Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.

Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 3/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 3/4
-Foot Fighting: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 3/4
-Lockpicking: 3/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sex Perks/Passives
Extreme sexual experience: You’ve had sex many, many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and pretty much all sexual partners well with extreme skill. You are nearly incapable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature and even the most extreme of circumstances won’t make you flinch. You’ve accepted your sexuality entirely and are open to any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and almost all of taboo sexual play as well. Only the absolute most borderline of sexual play and situations will deter you (and if it deters you than it must be pretty wild or terrible!).

Nymphomaniac: You aren’t just a huge slut, you’re a nymphomaniac! It’s a simple fact that you like sex of all kinds, and you yearn for sex. As a result of your extremely sexual ways you have an extremely highly increased sex drive and find that you get aroused very easily, and you think in more sexual ways almost all the time. You also feel no shame at sexual situations, and in fact you will crave sex and be ready for sex at any time.

Enhanced Arousal: As a result of your extreme sexual ways and the constant sex you’ve been having, and maybe as a result of the tentacle pod, you find that you are much more easily aroused and that you think about and want sex more often than ever. When not otherwise preoccupied i.e. fighting, exercising, training, etc. you’ll think about sex and become aroused. Better get laid fast or masturbate before it becomes a problem!

Vaginal Experience: You have extreme amounts of experience with vaginal sex and feel right at home with being penetrated. You can receive a great deal of pleasure, and give pleasure in return to any sexual partner penetrating you. With so much use of your vagina you have developed a tendency for it and love to have sex using your main sexual organ. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cervix Penetration: As a result of having so much sex with your vagina you are now capable of having your cervix penetrated, which will also give you and your partner a great deal of pleasure.

Vaginal Vibrations: You’ve become very attuned to your vagina, what with all the sex you’ve been having using it. As a result you can now control the muscles of your vaginal walls, to an extent, and vibrate them slightly to increase the pleasure both you and your penetrating partner feel.

Magical Vagina: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving vaginal pleasure: The Magical Vagina (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your main sex organ and are so in tune with your love tunnel that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your passage that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Altered Vagina: You have had your vagina altered so that you are always tight no matter what. Not only that, but when you are penetrated vaginally your vagina will mold itself to the penetrating object which makes you a perfect fit for anything and also greatly increasing the pleasure you and your partner both feel.

Vaginal Fixation: You’ve developed a bit of a vaginal fixation with all the “objects” going into your love tunnel all the time. As a result you like having things inside your pussy and, when you do, you find that you will perform slightly better in all things that you do. You’ll also find that you’re vagina will be wet more often than not when not in life threatening situations.

Anal: You have an extreme amount of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very, very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you absolutely love using your anus during sex and have developed a tendency for it, loving to have your anus used during sex. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Anal Vice: Your love of anal sex has helped you develop a sexual technique that will allow you to clamp down onto a penetrating object using your anus, increasing the tightness of your already tight hole. This increases your pleasure and the pleasure of those who penetrate you using your anus.

Anal Acceptance: You can take small to large objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. Your altered anus allows you to now take on extra-large objects with no need for foreplay, meaning any size will work!

Magical Anus: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving anal pleasure: The Magical Anus (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your backdoor and are so in tune with your bum that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your anus that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Anal Fixation: You’ve developed a bit of an anal fixation with all the “objects” going into your backdoor as of late. As a result you like having things up your butt and, when you do, you find that you will perform slightly better in all things that you do. You’ll also use your anus when masturbating as well from now on.

Altered Anus: You’ve had your anus altered allowing you to take most objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. You also have a larger behind as a result.

Oral: You’re the best at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring any sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your masterful techniques. You also find that you can’t get enough of using your mouth during sex and have developed an oral fixation. You love giving head and having something in your mouth and down your throat. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cum Addict: You love, bordering on needing, the taste of cum and you can’t get enough of being covered in cum as a result of your constant oral performances and situations where you have been climaxed on. You love to drink down cum whether it is semen, female ejaculate, or some other sexual fluid and you love to be covered in it. You will find that you will have a thirst and craving for cum and, while no negative health effects will happen if you don’t get it, you will find that you perform slightly better in all the things you do for a time when you get it.

Oral Vacuum: With your superior oral skills you have learned how to increase the pleasure of those lucky enough to be on the receiving end of your work. You’re able to use the vibrations from your mouth and throat while simultaneously increasing the pressure and tightness of your mouth to bring extreme pleasure to an individual, bringing them to climax in a matter of seconds.

Magical Mouth: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving oral pleasure: The Magical Mouth (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at giving head and are so in tune with your mouth that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your mouth that enhance the pleasure you can give both when giving head or kissing. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Oral Fixation: You’ve developed an oral fixation with all the “things” you’ve been sucking on, licking, and putting in your mouth. As a result you will put things in your mouth and suck on them, such as your fingers, or chew on things, such as quills or small objects.

Breast Play: You love breasts; they’re simply wonderful bags of fun. You like to suck on them, drink from them, snuggle up to them, and play with them. You also like having your own played with and have even learned how to use them to please your sexual partners.

Lactation: Your breasts can now lactate thanks to an alteration you had done at the temple of Domina. Your breasts are now larger and are capable of producing milk if sucked on or if brought to orgasm, and the supply will never run out for long if drained.

Titjob Professional: You’ve learned how to give expert titjobs as a result of your love for using them during sex! As a result you can now bring your partners to climax easily with using only your tits!

Boob Fascination: You love breasts so much that you are completely fascinated by them! When given the chance, you’ll be a real pervert and try to grope and play with breasts! Sometimes it might be your own, and sometimes it might be someone else’s! You’re smart, however, and won’t try to do it so blatantly in public…unless a particularly delicious pair of breasts are presented to you!

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance and you really, really like it. You like watching others have sex and get highly aroused by the act. You’re close enough that you might be considered a peeping tom!

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in all manner of situations and you love to expose your body. You feel absolutely no shame from the act, and in fact you rather enjoy it and prefer walking around in barely any clothing or none at all.

Exhibitionist at Heart: You love exposing yourself a whole lot. You’ve done it so much and like it just as much that you feel completely confident exposing yourself no matter what. In fact, if you don’t wear scant clothing or nothing at all then you just don’t feel right. While nude or in scant attire you’ll find that you’re more charming, more aroused, and people and enemies are more distracted.

Less is More: You absolutely love showing yourself off, and as an unexpected result you find that when you wear nothing at all, or very little, that you can move and dodge attacks slightly better than when covered in less revealing outfits.

Exhibitionistic Power: There’s nothing wrong at all with your body, or anyone else’s for that matter, and you love to show it off to others! You also don’t really like clothing all that much and prefer to be naked, or wearing hardly anything, if at all possible. You won’t suffer any negative consequences if you are clothed, but when you aren’t wearing any clothing, or very little, then you’ll find that you can focus better. You’ll find that, with your better focus, you’ll be better at virtually everything you do by a small margin. Now get out there and flaunt what you’ve got!

Woman Lover: You love being with women…in more ways than one, and have learned how to please women extremely well and you know what women want. As a result, when having sex with women you can bring them greater pleasure. You can also charm and seduce women better, and you may even be able to seduce women that might not usually want to be with another woman.

Humiliation: You have been in degrading and humiliating situations and have had degrading and humiliating things happen to you, whether from extreme situations or over time, and as a result you derive great pleasure and arousal from being degraded and humiliated. You also find that you like to degrade and humiliate others in various ways, though not as strongly as being humiliated yourself.

Coarser Language (sex only): As a result of the dirty talk and humiliation you’ve endured and dished out, you now find that you talk a little coarser, but only during sexual situations. Nothing too bad, a fuck here, a shit there, but nothing too over the top or outside sexual situations. If you continue, then you might find yourself cursing like a sailor before long…

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners many times, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you love to be in submissive bondage roles. You will always prefer to be tied up in nearly any bondage situation and will comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up, and you may even comply with some submissive partners as well. It’s in its complete stage; there’s no going back for you. If you’re tied up or there’s an option to be tied up, then you will always take it and be as submissive as possible.

Bound Arousal: You’ve been tied up a whole lot before and as a result you find that you’re more easily aroused and you have a higher sex drive when tied up. Works in tandem with other arousal and libido altering perks and effects.

Bondage Submissive’s Sixth Sense: You’ve developed a sort of sixth sense when it comes to being tied up in regards to your more dominant partner. Whenever you’re tied up you instinctually know what your dominant partner desires, and you will act accordingly to bring them the most pleasure possible.

Bondage Submissive’s Place: You’ve been tied up so much, and loving every second of it of course, that whenever you’re tied up from now on any and all sexual partners, whether dominant or submissive, will have total control of you. You realize that, when tied up, you feel happy and you give up control and agency of yourself to better serve those around you – you will comply with nearly all demands of your sexual partners and do as they please when tied up, bring them greater pleasure as well as yourself.

Submissive Bondage Trained: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you how to be the very best bondage submissive that you can be! Whenever you’re tied up you’ll automatically become extremely submissive, meek, obedient, be willing to serve other’s needs, and be ordered around without complaint…because you’ll love it so much!

Switch-Extreme Dominant (Normal): You have been both submissive and dominant in sexual situations and are capable of being one or the other should the situation call for it. However, you very much prefer being the dominant and have developed your dominance so that you can more easily make others comply with you. You are capable of dominating truly dominant, neutral, and submissive people – truly dominant people are much less troublesome now and the only way you’ll ever be submissive outside of bondage situations is if you allow it; you cannot be forced to be submissive.

Dominant Personality Plus: You’ve been dominant a whole lot lately, and as a result you’ve developed a sort of natural dominant personality. You’ll be much more dominant than those around you at all times, and more forceful and demanding of those around you, but not cruelly so thanks to your heart of gold.

Submissive’s Dominant: You might not be the most dominant person around, but you’ve found that with the right attitude you can dominant submissive people regardless of your own preference. With this you can exert your will on more submissive individuals and make them comply with your wishes both in and out of sex.

Unbridled Will: You are a dominant person, and as a result of your dominance your will has increased to fiery proportions. You will find that your mental fortitude is increased slightly as a result of your dominant independence, and that you have a much easier time dominating dominant individuals. Also, you have a bit of a fiery personality that shows itself from time to time.

Slut Trained: You’ve learned from the best resident slut at the temple of Domina on how to be a better slut! As a result you now act generally sluttier and suggestive in almost all situations and go out of your way to tease everyone around you, on top of thinking more about sex. You also have more stamina and endurance when it comes to sex before wearing out. Also, you may find that certain individuals are more forthcoming when you speak to them.

Permanent Sway: Thanks to Helena’s so called “Slut Training” you’ve learned how to act sexier and sluttier. As a result, you find that swaying your hips provocatively comes as second nature to you and you now have a permanent sway to your steps as a result. This’ll be sure to turn heads!

Lowered Inhibitions: Your inhibitions are lowered thanks to your actions and you find that you don’t mind people getting “touchy” with you in intimate ways, even going so far as to touching your more intimate parts. You’re also more receptive to the sexual advances of others and are willing to participate more readily than before, but nothing too extreme or against your personality and tastes. May affect certain situations.

Minor Masochist: Thanks to repeated use of pain inducing items and techniques during sexual play you now associate pain with pleasure. Pain (only minor pain) will increase your arousal and lust so long as it is not too extreme.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual – Lesbian: You identify yourself as a bisexual, though with more lesbian tendencies. You aren’t entirely sure if you’re truly lesbian, though you prefer to be sexually active with women more than men, and as a result you will find that you find women much more attractive and men less so. This includes futa individuals or those that identify as female.

That_Dudette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2(Some extra cash never hurts), D(I mean you are going to get 'Cum Inside' so might as well go all out right?), G(She is one), X, CC, FF, KK - A tattoo of a rose or heart on the anus itself(Saw one before, real sexy)

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 Hafta agree here, private dance and her friends are total bros for doing this for her.

A. Fill in your stripper tattoo to make it look closer to dual suns. Red and orange flames along the outside with the left gap colored in bluish-white, the right gap colored yellow.

F. On back of neck is a bird eye view of a blossoming purple rose with a crystal blue eye in the center. Blue, purple, and black colors.

H. Around belly button starting from the bottom is a black crescent moon that morphs into a series of six stars – three starts each at the tip – that start small and grow larger. Black and white colors.

K. Full sleeve tattoo from right wrist to shoulder in many colors is that of a rising, orange, red, and blue fire that morphs into a colorful green, blue, and brown forest. The tips of the flames near the elbow slowly change into brown roots that spring into a lush, living forest. Would be drawn around Stripper tattoo to represent the sun. Orange, red, blue, green, brown, and black colors.

R. On back of left leg is a burning torch of rainbow colors, with the embers rising up towards the butt and turning into blue tears. Blue, green, red, orange, yellow, black, white, purple colors.

T. Up right side of torso near butt to armpit are black and red scales that travel from the butt to the armpit and slowly turn into crystal blue icicles. Black, brown, and blue colors.

KK. On her whole back a tattoo of a female angel with long red hair in the Wind. She is standing up wearing only a large belt with a scabbard and a sword on her left. She has her left hand on her right breast and her right hand on her sex. She has her eyes closed with an expression of ecstasy on her face.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 Hafta agree here, private dance and her friends are total bros for doing this for her.

KK. On her whole back a tattoo of a female angel with long red hair in the Wind. She is standing up wearing only a large belt with a scabbard and a sword on her left. She has her left hand on her right breast and her right hand on her sex. She has her eyes closed with an expression of ecstasy on her face.
^ adding the G, X, CC, FF picks.

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A, D, G, I, J, L, V, X, Z, AA, CC, FF, HH. (Deliah wants more tats on Colette and she gets it.)

KK.1 A tattoo of a rose on the anus itself.

KK.2 On her whole back a tattoo of a female angel with long red hair in the Wind. She is standing up wearing only a large belt with a scabbard and a sword on her left. She has her left hand on her right breast and her right hand on her sex. She has her eyes closed with an expression of ecstasy on her face.

KK.3 Around her right areola 'Milk Tank' and around her left areola 'Pull Hard' in cursive with black ink

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not even really surprised.

You guys remember Colette does visit a Ophanage on a regular basis? At least keep the slut tats off her shoulders and legs anything else I don't really care but, I don't personally think most of Helena's picks are a fit for Colette who has shown to be mainly Bi-Les not Bi-Hetro.

Noo one is going to take her seriously with all those damn slurs on her.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I agree. And personnally I dislike slurs and vulgar words as tatoos.

A, F.
KK : On her whole back a tattoo of a female angel with long red hair in the Wind. She is standing up wearing only a large belt with a scabbard and a sword on her left. She has her left hand on her right breast and her right hand on her sex. She has her eyes closed with an expression of ecstasy on her face.
(The angel represent the beauty and goodness of Colette, the expression her lust, the sword her will).

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the vulgar tats, you can have them appear only when Deliah or the others are nearby, or only appear when Colette is horny. That way she can still do what she wants