What's new

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

C4. I think we need to go here not sure... Woot 1008 Gold
-D4. Strictly Optional I just want Voyeurism mostly.
--D5. Time to Hunker down and get Super Blessing.

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

E2 Go back to buy the two items we couldn't afford last time, I believe they were a scroll to upgrade a magic crystal, and book to increase magic reserves.
E3 Maybe do some investigating about the goblins master. From the letter it sounds like they may have kidnapped some women, so that may be a lead.
C7 Job board should be on the way to the rift anyway.
C4,D5

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I agree with the above's E2, C4, and D5, specifically (not necessarily in that order, maybe C4 first...), and do B4 instead of max's E3.

Might be a good idea to look into what we discovered at the goblin camp a bit while it's all still fresh and pass on whatever information we can garner accordingly. And seeing if that dream has any relevance to us feels right as well. No point going to the actual job board if we're gonna to be going to the Dominia temple for the next 3+ days, though, imo.

Additionally, maybe we could ask Lula if she can/wants to come along with us for an added Z (unless she was already planning on coming along, lol).

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why E3? A tavern isn't going to help us find a drugged/broken Slave woman. Likely the Palace or there abouts.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I figured the mindset was asking around to see if anyone had heard of any girls going missing recently or something, and that the shadier part of town would be as likely as anywhere else to have information on shady happenings.

Always open to other ideas, of course.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Temple of Yyssbo the shadow priestess seems to know everything occuring in town.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very good point. Changing my investigatory vote to that.

Last edited:

nightshade99

Reputation score

E2 to buy stuff, B4 to investigate about the goblins, C4. And finally C6 : plan to visit D5 with Lula tomorrow and spend time with her.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Yeah I'd agree about the temple of Yssbo. I mainly suggested the tavern because it says its, a place to ask about rumors in the choices. Also we don't what position of power the master is, could be government or the mob for we know, if it's the first we'll need to do some investigating.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B4, C4, D5, and Z were the most voted on.
Sorry this update took so long; I was working out the finer points for things to continue smoothly. I also decided to add something to the backpack sheet that lets you know the weight Colette is carrying and the amount of space she has left. It’s simple and it’s not perfect, but it’s what I got right now. If you have another suggestion I’ll gladly take it and see about implementing it.

I also added a little something to the perks sheet that will also show up in the choices section. Don’t peek until you’ve read, though!

~~~~~

12:45 pm

That dream I had last night, the one with the rift, is still itching in the back of my mind. I should probably give it a look like Gaius suggested and figure out what’s going on with me. Other than that I think it might be a good idea to stock up on some supplies from Chap’s place and head to the temple of Yyssbo and talk to Nyx; she seems to know the city better than anyone so she might have some information on this mysterious “master” that was helping the feral goblins. Then, I suppose I’ll head to the temple of Domina and maybe see about staying there for a few days and see exactly how Leena and Lula want to help me “find” myself. At the thought of Leena and Lula you turn to look at your red lipped friend maybe Lula would like to accompany me if she can? I really like having her around and being near her…for more than a few reasons.

“Well” you say to Lula in response to her question “I was thinking of heading over to the rift in the noble district, then to the temple of Yyssbo to get some questions answered, then to the slums to purchase some things and finally…the temple of Domina. I…was wondering if you’d like to join me? If you can that is; I don’t want to intrude upon any of your duties or anything else you might want to take care of”.

Lula’s eyes light up at the mention of going to Domina’s temple and she visibly smiles when you ask her to join you “Oh, I really hope you’re going to go to the temple to find yourself. My sister, and especially me, would be so ecstatic to help you find out more about yourself. I promise we will help you find happiness. As for coming with you…I think I could manage that. I actually have a present for you that I asked Xillia to make that I think you’ll absolutely adore. She’s a fast worker so I think it should be just about done – tell you what, you go on without me to the rift and do whatever it is you want to do there and I’ll meet you there or on the way back. There’s no one that needs training and not much else is going on today so I think I’ll be okay”.

You cock your head to the side at the mention of a present and are about to ask what it is, but Lula puts her blue index finger up to your lips to silence you. “Ah, ah, ah it’s a sec-ret <3 ; you’ll just have to wait until I show it to you” she says with a wink. You’re even more curious now but you simply nod and accept the fact that you have to wait.

I wonder what it could be? Knowing Lula it might be something naughty…but knowing Xillia it will be beautiful and elegant as well. Oh, now I’m even more curious!

Lula interrupts your thoughts with a kiss on the cheek before saying “Now, it’s time we get going now, hmm?” before rising and offering her hand to you. You smile and accept it as you yourself rise from your chair before you both head for the door to the inn. Once outside you and Lula part ways; you wave and head to the noble district while Lula blows you a kiss and heads to the merchant district. You spend a few minutes walking the streets of the noble district and taking note of the desire filled stares from some of the men and women that make you feel…sexy, wanted, and maybe a tiny bit aroused. You head for the domed building in front of the capital building with anticipation; every step you take seems to increase your compulsion to be near the rift until you’re moving at a slight jog down the streets until you finally reach the domed structure. You look up at the windows of the building and smile when you see the glow emanating from them before walking up to the two wooden doors.

Here it is; gods my hands are shaking. What is going on with me? It’s like an addiction or something; I absolutely need to be near this rift! you think as you notice your hands shaking slightly. You take a deep breath, extend your hands outward, and push the two doors open. Just like in the dream you have your head down while you open the doors before looking up; unlike the dream when you look up you don’t wake. Instead, about fifteen feet in front of you and levitating in the air slightly is a swirling clearish-grey vortex of pure magical energy. You marvel at the sight of it as it swirls like a whirlpool in the air, seeming to suck in everything around it; in fact, you can see faint lines of magical energy both being pulled into and pushed out of the vortex. You notice that there are no magical crystals lying about – either someone comes by regularly to collect them or the rift does not produce any, and simply allows others to recharge their reserves and crystals.

On a whim you enter your aura sight and audibly gasp at what you see; when the world melts away into the rainbow of pulsing colors, faint fissures, and glowing threads you focus your attention on the rift and see a clear vortex of pure magical energy that glows as bright as the sun in the sky. Around the rift you see threads actually forming and being pushed outwards from the rift, and that seem to encompass the room and bleed under the seams of the door. However, as you gaze into the heart of the rift, the swirling vortex seems to call to you and, you don’t know why you do it, but you take off your pack and dig through it until you find the emerald bracelet that Charles gave you a few days ago. You remove your right glove and roll up your bodysuit a bit before putting it on your wrist, and what happens next both terrifies and mystifies you.

As soon as the bracelet touches your skin it constricts tightly before the emeralds around the circumference of the metal start to glow brightly in an emerald green…before you feel another urge to approach the rift. Against all reason you feel yourself moving closer and closer to the rift – you feel the magics of your yellow magic crystal regenerate as you get closer to the rift, and you feel the terror at getting too close.

No, no, no, no, no! Why can’t I stop moving?! The rift might zap me…or worse! If I get too close I could die, or be crippled, or go insane! WHY WON’T MY BODY LISTEN TO ME?! you scream into your mind in mind-numbing panic. Despite the horror of the situation you slowly inch your way closer to the rift before you extend your right hand – the one with the bracelet – out to the rift. You’re now within inches of the rift and, thankfully, you don’t get zapped the entire time. That does little to alleviate your fears as you can feel the magical pressure start to crush your body painfully.

This is it you think bleaklythis is how I’m going to die. That stupid tentacle beast tricked me into taking something that would kill me and I fell for it. Mom, Dad, Uncle…I love you. Lula you were a dear friend… Tears start to form in your eyes despite not actually being able to cry; whatever is compelling you forward has robbed you of any and all use of your body besides a few automatic functions. You watch as your hand gets closer to the rift until finally it touches the rift…then goes inside. As soon as your hand entered the rift all pressure ceased and your eyes light up in the same emerald glow as the bracelet that is now inside the rift – much to your surprise you see that your hand hasn’t gone out the other side and you feel no pain at all. You continue walking forward until you put your whole body into the rift…and what happens next blows your mind.

Instead of being torn apart, crippled, hurt, or driven insane and instead of passing through the rift you instead pass into the rift. After a moment your vision returns to you and you find yourself standing on a clear, glasslike circular platform…in the middle of a space that looks exactly like the night sky, except it’s all around you.

“What…the…hells?” is all you say as you look out in awe. You see millions, no, billions of stars everywhere; you also see giant multicolored gaseous clouds, you see giant colored spirals of stars and gases as well as elliptical and oddly shaped ones out in the pitch black expanse. However, in the expanse your mind seems to home in on certain…anomalies that are scattered about and, before you know it, you find yourself standing in front of such an anomaly. It looks exactly like a rift – in fact it is a rift, and its familiarity triggers something in yourself and in the pocket you find yourself in. Suddenly the black expanse of stars and colored clouds disappears and is immediately replaced by rows and columns of rifts. However, there’s something wrong with each of the rifts; they look like the rift you…”walked” into back at Kilnhaven – which raises another question of where exactly are you now if not in Kilnhaven? – but they’re all darker somehow. You approach one of the dark rifts and extend your right hand out and watch as it bounces off it…which also sends another wave of surprise through you as you notice that the silver bracelet is gone.

Instead, a glowing emerald tattoo is embedded in your skin in the shape of the emeralds from the bracelet which surrounds your wrist where the bracelet sat. This is the least of your concerns, however, and you turn your attention back towards the dark rifts and you feel…like you should be able to move through them. You continue to look about and some of the rifts you get the same feeling, while others, on top of the feeling to move through them, you feel great power coming from them…like if you came into contact with them you would get stronger somehow. Yet they’re blocked off to you and you think that maybe if you found them in the “real world” you might be able to acquire whatever power they offer as well as return here…and possibly move between rifts. You spend the next few hours – or what feels like hours - just moving between the dark rifts and trying to move through them, but to no success – you also just gaze out into the expanse in awe and wonder at the breathtaking sights before you. However, you feel like you’ve lingered here enough and start thinking of getting back to Lula.

“Oh my goodness, Lula! She’s probably wondering where I am; I have to get back to Kilnhaven at once!...Say, why don’t I feel hungry or thirsty? Bah, it doesn’t matter!” you exclaim frantically before looking about for…something that could lead you back to Kilnhaven. You don’t see anything that looks like a way home and you start to worry until, for some reason - as if whatever plane you’re currently on knows where you want to go – you feel the world around you shift until you find yourself in front of a normal looking rift like the one in Kilnhaven. In fact, you instinctively know it will take you back to the noble district. You make your way towards it, but stop just at the edge of the rift as you feel…something – two things actually. The first is that you feel this…place, this rift plane, feels like home; like a safe place that you’re meant to be a part of. The second feeling, however, is much darker and more foreboding – it’s not related to this place, but rather you feel a darkness…an “evil” lurking somewhere on the horizon that turns your blood to ice. You try to pinpoint where the feeling might be coming from or what might be causing it, but fail to do so much to your frustration and apprehension. You give the area around you a last look of wonder and amazement before you extend your right hand outwards towards the rift in front of you before stepping through.

You step “outside” the rift – the thought of moving in and out of a rift both confuses and intrigues you at the same time – and move a few feet away before looking back at the swirling vortex. It looks the same as it did the first time you saw it and gives no indication that it is actually a portal of sorts to what seems to be another dimension. You look down at your wrist and are shocked to find that nothing is there – no bracelet and no tattoo – and you wonder what in the world happened to them. An idea pops in your head and you move closer to the rift while extending your arm out and to your somewhat alleviated surprise find that the tattoo returns and starts to glow and, though you can’t see them, so do your eyes. You withdraw yourself quickly and roll your latex sleeve down and put on your leather glove before turning to the wooden doors and exiting the domed building in a haste.

Acquired Rift Travel: Through some mysterious means, whether from the silver bracelet, your being Rift Touched, or both you now have the ability to walk into rifts and be transported to the Rift Plane. If you come into contact with other rifts you will be able to travel between the rifts at different locations through the Rift Plane. Some rifts also have special properties that might imbue you with hidden powers…

What in all the hells was that?! Does it have something to do with me being rift touched? Am I dead and I just don’t know it? No, I feel alive enough Have I lost my bloody mind then? Have I always been crazy or was it the rift that turned me mad? Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods I don’t know what’s up or down anymore! But…for some reason I felt safe there – wherever “there” is…was…whatever – and I think….I think I might be able to move between rifts if I found more of them. And some of the ones I saw, despite being dark, gave me a sense of power as if they were waiting for me to discover them…and dear gods that dark presence I felt chilled be to the bone. What was causing it? I need to sit down; I think I’m going to be sic-. Your mind works a million miles a second as you walk aimlessly down the streets of the noble district while wrapping your arms about your waist until you feel yourself bump into something or someone which snaps you from your panicked mind. You recover your balance and look up to see what you ran into and are relieved to see the warm and familiar sight of Lula looking down at you with a slightly concerned look.

“Honey, are you alright? You look like you’ve seen a ghost; what happened?” Lula says a little concerned, but otherwise unperturbed. Your mind reels both at what you remember and at Lula’s non-concern for you having been gone for hours while lost in that…rift plane. However, before you even begin to try and answer Lula’s questions you decide to ask one of your own, albeit cautiously.

“…Lula, how long was I gone?” you ask. The blue skinned succubus merely cocks her head and gives you a confused look before replying “What do you mean, Colette? It’s been about oh…fifteen maybe twenty minutes since we left the inn…why?”

Fifteen or twenty minutes?! B-b-b-but I was gone…lost in that place for hours! This can’t be right; it can’t be real…unless. Did…d-did time stop when I walked through the rift? Or does time work differently in that place? What am I talking about; I must be a complete lunatic!

You’re mind starts to go into overdrive as you consider the possibilities of what you just experience and as you question your own sanity. Lula, however, has not been idle and seems to notice your distress as she moves close to you and gives you a tender hug as she strokes your hair. “Shh, baby, it’s alright, it’s alright. Tell me what has you in such a tissy and we’ll work it out” Lula reassures, which does help to calm you down somewhat to reign in your troubled mind. Lula pulls back slightly and looks you in the eyes as she awaits your response.

You open your mouth to speak…but stop yourself and close it as you search for the words. I can’t just tell her what happened to me! She’ll think I’m crazy…heck, I think I’m crazy! You war with yourself before finally you speak up to Lula “I...it’s nothing; I just saw something weird is all”. Wow, Colette, now she’ll definitely know something’s up. Lula gives you a critical look before she sighs and shakes her head “If you say so dear – if you ever need to talk to me know that I’ll always listen and I won’t judge you”. You smile weakly at Lula’s words and nod at her assurances.

“Good, now close your eyes so I can give you your present~” the buxom succubae says to you in a slightly melodious voice. You smile and do as she says and close your eyes – after a few moments you feel something like soft leather fit snuggly around your neck before you hear a clicking noise in the back. “Okay, dear, you can open your eyes now” Lula chirps harmonically – you do so and in front of you Lula is holding a small mirror for you to see your present. You find that you are now wearing a beautiful black leather choker around your neck with a design of red roses with green stems that go about the circumference. However, the most stunning feature is that in the center of the choker looking back at you is a small emerald that’s been set in a special socket which glimmers brilliantly. Just below that, you notice, is a small metal heart that hangs from a tiny metal hoop with the word “Pet” engraved on it in flowing handwriting. Lula reaches out and turns it over to reveal more, smaller, writing on the other side that says “Mistress Lula’s Good Girl”.

“I had an emerald put in to match your beautiful eyes, that little hoop in the front is big enough for a leash I had specially made” Lula whispers into your ear huskily after putting the mirror inside her robes, before she produces a long, thin black leash that has the same rose design on it and a small metal clip on the end. She reaches for your neck with the leash and you hear a click as the clip is set into the metal loop, which now has a leash clip and the metal heart. Lula gives the leash a light tug to draw you in closer before she whispers “Now I can walk my good girl anytime I want. Do you like your mistress’ gift, Pet?”. You shiver in desire at Lula’s words as she leans her lips closer to yours as you whisper “Yes, Mistress, Pet loves her beautiful gift”. You and Lula moan as you kiss passionately and battle your tongues as you lock lips from Lula’s advances – you raise your arms around Lula’s neck as she parts your trench coat and reaches around your back to grab your butt; the skintight latex making it easy for her to get a nice handful of your toned bottom. After a few moments Lula pulls back to your disappointment – though she still keeps her hands on your ass and gives it a few playful squeezes, which makes you moan and giggle a bit – as she looks into your eyes. “Feel better, Colette?” Lula asks.

You smirk slightly before nodding and saying “Very – thank you”. Lula pecks you on the forehead before she withdraws her hands and unclips the leash, stuffing it somewhere inside her robe. You look around and notice that you drew a little bit of a crowd and while some of the more conservative of the group look appalled at the public display of affection, most look on a little enviously and lustfully. You smirk before turning your attentions back to Lula “Thank you, Lula; now, not to change the subject, but I would like to go to the temple of Yyssbo and find some things out”.

“Well then, lead on my adorable little heroine” Lula says with a smirk. You narrow your eyes a bit and grin slightly “You just want to look at my ass while we walk, don’t you?” “Guilty as charged” your friend replies with a shameless smile before adding with a smack on your rump “now get a move on or I’ll tear that coat off you so I can really get a good look at the delicious behind of yours”. You yelp slightly as she lightly smacks your bottom, but laugh and start moving down the street – you add a little sway to your hips to tease your blue skinned lover while idly flicking the metal heart on your new choker and tracing the lines of the small emerald.

I don’t know how I feel about wearing a collar like this…but there’s no denying Lula put a lot of thought in it, and it is beautiful. Ah well, I think I’ll keep it for now since it seems to make her happy…and the thought that she got this for me, despite the insinuations, is very nice. Still, I’m concerned about what happened back at the rift, but if the little feelings I’ve been getting aren’t wrong I think finding more rifts wouldn’t be such a bad idea…maybe you think as you make your way out of the noble district and head towards the temple district.

1:08 pm

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1:14 pm

You ask Lula to wait outside the temple of Yyssbo while you go inside to talk to the Living Shadow, which she does with a bit of a huff that makes you chuckle. Alright, she’s not going to get me this time…just a few more steps…wait here a few seconds…aaaaand gotcha! you think before you turn around in the darkened hall…only to be met with more darkness.

“Looking for someone, Sister” you hear the familiar voice of the dwarven woman named Nyx behind you that makes you jump and turn around. Oh come on! Every single time she gets me! you think rather frustrated…that is until Nyx starts speaking again. “Or should I say Pet?” Nyx says with a smirk before continuing “Maybe good girl? Ah, but I do think that cum sl-“ however you cut Nyx off abruptly, and with a blush on your cheeks. “Att, titt, titt, titt- no, uh-uh, do not bring up my sex life”.

The brown eyed woman chuckles lightly before speaking in a slightly sultry tone that takes you off guard “Of course, Sister, but if you ever want to play with me just know I can do amazing things in the dark as can the other disciples”. You’re taken aback at Nyx’s proposition but quickly collect yourself – though you are a bit curious exactly what she can do in the dark – and respond “W-well, I’ll keep that in mind. Anyways, I was wondering if you would be willing to help me with a little bit of information? Since you’re so – ahem – well informed I assume that you already know about me killing the feral goblins outside the city?”

“Yes, Sister, I am; thank Yyssbo that you survived the encounter. I assume his blessing was of great assistance to you?” Nyx asks, to which you respond with a nod and a smile. “You are also wondering about the mysterious “master” that was supposedly aiding the goblins as well, correct?” Nyx again asks to which you nod, slightly less surprised than you should be considering you handed the note over less than twenty-four hours ago.

Wow, she’s good; I wonder how she gets all this information and so quickly? Does she go out on her own or does she have a network…? you wonder before the Living Shadow speaks to you in the same calm tone as always, though you get just the slightest hints of anger lining her tone.

“I recognize the handwriting in the note; it belongs to an…”advisor” to the governess of the city. His name is Arlandus and he is an arrogant, greedy, self-centered bastard; nearly everyone knows this, but nothing can be done as he has rich and powerful friends in the capital that he answers to who protect him. It is no secret to anyone in the know that he desires to rule over the city as governor, Sister, and he does everything possible to secure his position and increase his power. It is likely he was using the feral goblins – specifically the shaman as they are the easiest swayed by promises of power – as a means to make the governess look weak and incapable of dealing with simple threats. I discovered that he had ordered the captain of the guard to stand down against the feral goblins, but I am ashamed to admit that I had no knowledge of his direct involvement in the matter. Rest assured, Sister, he will be punished for endangering the lives of the good farmers” Nyx explains, and more than once you note the disgust that lines her voice.

You get a little angry yourself at hearing of this Arlandus and what he will apparently do for wealth and power, but a question pops into your head that needs answering “This Arlandus sounds like a terrible person, but what of the “willing female” that he mentioned in the note? And why attack only the livestock?”

Nyx keeps a calm demeanor, but you can tell that she is annoyed and angered by what she says next “One week ago a lady of the night – a whore if you prefer – went missing from the slums. She’s - Elise is her name - a darling young girl who was merely trying to get by and survive…and then she just vanished. I suspect Arlandus to now be behind her disappearance and I suspect she may still be alive if the note is any indication. However, I fear she may not be as she once was; Arlandus is known as a powerful magister and exceptional alchemist as well as having an obsession with pretty young girls…and he is a sadist. I imagine he did terrible things to her…and as for the livestock, Sister, he probably wanted to nearly destroy the livelihoods of the farmers before swooping in to save the day. Tis a small thing, but it would have garnered the support of the farmers and allowed him to create more trouble that would undermine the authority of the governess that would doubly serve to make him appear more popular.”

You become more angry by the second at this vile man and shudder at the thought of “terrible things”, but your curiosity gets the better of you and you ask “What sorts of ‘terrible things’ would he have done to her?” Nyx looks sad as she replies to your question.

“I imagine he would have tortured her, raped her, and drugged her endlessly for the past week if his temperament and the note are any indication. She will be…broken for lack of a better term and very compliant I imagine”. You start to feel sick and doubly enraged at what you’re hearing and nearly shout “Then we have to find her and stop this madman! Do you know where he is now, and where Elise is being kept? How can this monster be allowed to roam freely and cause so much suffering?!”

Nyx smiles lightly and puts her hand on your shoulder “It is being taken care of, Sister; though Arlandus is intelligent and cunning, he also thinks very highly of himself and his authority over others. Elise is most likely in his home – we will remove her from the vile place at night and bring her here for healing…for she will need much of that for many moons to come. As for Arlandus…he is currently on leave at the capital city and visiting with one of his many wealthy constituents. When he returns in one week’s time he will be dealt with for his treachery and callousness. We will need to act quickly lest he notices the disappearance of dear Elise – if you are still in the city in one week, Sister, then I would ask that you do the deed considering it is by your efforts that we know of his evil. Fear not if you are unable to do so; for we at the temple of Yyssbo and the temple of Victressia will deal with it”.

Victressia? The goddess of justice and vengeance? Why would Yyssbo and Victressia work together?

Nyx seems to sense your confusion and says “Yyssbo and Victressia often do not see eye-to-eye, Sister, but in matters of injustice, especially against the poor and needy, they work together. As you know Yyssbo holds domain over the gentle hand – though we are thieves, outlaws, and brigands we never, ever condone murder or stealing from the poor and needy, and we target those that do which are most often the corrupt wealthy and powerful”.

“So…does that mean he will die?” you ask. Nyx seems to ponder your question for a moment before answering “Victressia will demand blood if what I suspect has happened to Elise to be true, but it is not the way of Yyssbo and she will be swayed if justice is met. We will try to slander him and ruin his reputation before having him imprisoned; he will be stripped of all his possessions and we will see to it that they are dispersed to the people of the slums. Afterwards, or if we cannot have our desired outcome, we will bring Elise to the temple of Victressia and have the head priest commune with his goddess to summon a Spirit of Justice. Spirits of Justice are exceptions to the law, for it is agreed by all that if you are sought by a Spirit of Justice then you deserve your punishment. If that comes to pass in either incident then his death will be…messy. Either way we – I – would prefer to ruin him first in front of his peers and the city to send a message to others”.

You nod, relieved that either way justice will be dealt, but still you feel extreme anger at what you’ve just learned. “If I were to be the one to help deal justice what would I need to do?” you ask the Living Shadow. Nyx smiles and responds with a glint in her eye “On the eve of Arlandus’ return I will find you and explain what it is you can do if you are still in the city”. You nod in acceptance and bid the black haired dwarf farewell and exit the temple. Upon exiting the temple you look around for Lula and spot her coming from the direction of Lequis’ temple with a huge smile as she sees you. You wait for Lula to reach you before putting a crooked smile on your face.

“What? Why do you look like a cat that ate the canary?” you ask Lula, which causes your taller blue friend to giggle and smile wider. “Because, I just talked to Nilas about taking time off if you decide to stay at the temple of Domina for a few days. He said I could stay as long as needed to help you discover yourself, oh and Nilas also wishes you well” the red eyed beauty says while giving you a wink and flicking the metal heart on your new choker. “So” Lula says “did you find out what you wanted to know?” You remember the things that Nyx told you and your anger starts to boil up again, but you stop yourself from showing it to Lula and simply nod and smile. Lula looks like she’s going to press the issue, but decides against it and instead smiles back and says “Like I said before, dear, if you ever want to talk…”

“I know, Lula; thank you. You’re a dear friend – I just need to…process a few things is all” you reply with a small smile. Lula nods and gives you a small hug – and cops a feel while she’s at it – before she says “So, where to next my beautiful and dashing heroine?” You chuckle at the new title given to you “To Chap’s General on the other side of the city; there’s a few things I want to pick up”. Lula smirks at the mention of Chap and says “Chap, eh? I’ve met him a few times – wily sort and a bit gruff, but pleasant enough if you get to know him better; he puts on a hard exterior but he’s a peach on the inside. Well then, lead on – I’m getting antsy when I can’t watch those hips sway”.

You give Lula a little glare and a shake of your head before you turn around and start walking. You chuckle as you continue down the street as you idly finger your new choker, and unconsciously swaying your hips just a little bit, which earns a few lustful stares from the people on the street – especially from those in the red light district and the passersby around the fountain after your previous nude adventure. You blush lightly at the knowing smirks and lustful stares, but pay them no mind as you continue walking, although you think a few people thought of coming up to talk to you…that is until they see Lula behind you and eyeing you suggestively.

1:19 pm
~~~~~
1:32 pm

You and Lula both enter the shop known as “Chap’s General” and are again met with the organized clutter that permeates the shop – you decide to look for the dreadlock bearded dwarf and spot him in the back behind his counter looking over a ledger. You decide to walk over to him while Lula, who looks around with great interest, decides to browse some of the books and scrolls that are scattered about. Chap looks up as he notices someone approaching and, upon realizing it’s you, he breaks out in a smile – and with a flicker of desire in his eyes – and says “Colette, lass, how’re ye doing? Oye, what’ve ye got there…that’s a mighty fine piece o’ jewelry ye got there. ‘Pet’, eh? You got yerself a significant other? Hehe”. You blush a little and finger the choker before Lula, as if on cue, appears from behind you and wraps her arm around your neck.

“Mmhmm, she’s really sweet, Chap. By the way, I love what you’ve done with the beard” Lula says with a smirk before pointing to the dreadlocks along Chap’s beard. Chap cocks a knowing grin “Lula, it’s been a long time! Thank ye fer the compliment; methinks it adds a bit o’ flair and gruff to mah image. As fer you lass, if yer with Lula then I’m sure you have plenty o’ excitement every day. She’s, uh, what’s the word… full of energy and rather creative”. You blush a little, but Lula beats you to the punch “Oh, she knows; and I haven’t even shown her half of what I want to do to with and to her”. “Oh, really? Care ta show a handsome and grizzled dwarf what ye had in mind” Chap teases with a lewd smirk as he eyes both you and Lula.

“Oooookay” you interject with a blush before things get out of hand “H-how about you be the owner of the shop and I be the customer while you go over there and look at something nice before you get me into more trouble” you say to Chap and specifically Lula while pointing over to the books and scrolls she was looking at when she came in. Chap chuckles as Lula lets out a small giggle and plants a kiss on the side of your head before turning back and heading for the books about the shop.

“Alright, lass, sorry ‘bout that; jus’ havin’ a wee bit of fun an-“ Chap begins before his eyes go wide as he looks over your shoulder. Out of curiosity you turn around and see Lula…looking down and skimming through a book. She then looks over to you with a smile and winks…and then she giggles and licks her lips while looking passed you. Confused, you turn back around and see Chap smiling politely back at you.

Ok, what’s going on? Did I miss something? you think in obvious confusion. You’re about to ask Chap what’s going on…that is until you hear Lula whispering into your ear as she holds you from behind “Hey, baby, wanna have some fun? Mmm, I would just love to nail you from behind and watch as you please this grizzled dwarf with your mouth. What do you say, hmm? I’m sure he’d be very grateful and maybe give us something nice in return…and I would love to get to hear those cute little moans of yours when I do you”

Oh my gods I ca- okay, I can believe that Lula would suggest that, but really? Although, she does make me feel good…agh, what am I thinking I can’t just- okay, maybe I have before. Hmm…either way I should probably sell some things since my pack is getting a bit full, even though it’s still light I’m running out of space for things; I should look into getting my backpack enchanted to carry more things...

Wares
Weapons and Ammunition
- Crossbow Bolt Quiver w/30 Iron Bolts (holds 30 bolts): 31 gold
- Iron Knuckles (Hand-to-hand weapon): 10 gold
- One-Handed Crossbow (Must draw string back every shot): 60 gold
- Throwing Knife x12: 7 gold each
- Minor Life Sapping Iron Kris (10-inch blade. Steals small amounts of health on hit): 356 gold

Armor and Clothing
- Black and Red Frilly Satin Corset Dress (It’s a corset and dress combo. Dress part is frilly and stops just above ankles): 42 gold
- Auburn Tanned Leather Vambraces (doesn’t replace gloves): 26 gold
- Minor Lightning Resistant Orange Harem Pants w/Wind and Water designs (Baggy pants. Minor lightning resistance): 104 gold
- Brown Studded Leather Helmet (Covers head and ears. Doesn’t cover face): 37 gold
- Dark Brown Leather Chest Armor w/Skirt (Doesn’t cover arms. Has skirt that stops just above knees for protection): 81 gold
- Black Shrouded Cowl and Mask (Cloth. Covers head and up to nose. Can be pulled down to reveal face): 15 gold

Miscellaneous Items
- White Magic Crystal: Light (1/4: Flash) (Charges 3/3): 124 gold (Flash blinds enemies)
- Aqua Magic Crystal: Water (1/4: Water Missile) (Charges 3/3): 99 gold
- Small Satchel x2 (Fits on belt. Can store small items such as bombs, options, knives, etc.): 21 gold each
- Lock Pick x30: 6 gold each
- Light Bomb x5 (Blinds and deafens): 54 gold each
- Fire Bomb x3 (Explodes with fire. Engulfs 3 meter radius): 63 gold each
- Rope: 33 gold
- Book: Unlocking the Secrets of Magic (If read will increase MR by 10 permanently. Must be used three times. Each use takes up one hour): 128 gold
- Scroll: Learning Magic Crystals (1 time use. Will automatically advance 1 magic crystal of your choice to next level. Magic Crystal level must be level 1/4): 192 gold

Potions
- Minor Healing Potion x2: 19 gold each
- Potion of Minor Strength x1 (For 5 minutes strength is increased slightly, dealing more damage): 57 gold
- Mild Aphrodisiac x2 (3 uses each bottle. Recipients suffer mild arousal): 42 gold each
Sell
Weapons and Ammunition
- Steel Dagger: 15 gold
- Extra Sharp Steel Short Sword: 69 gold
- Fiery Elven Shortbow: 185 gold
- Steel Arrows x25: 2 gold each
- Throwing Knife x5: 1 gold each
- Steel Pata w/1 foot blade (hand-to-hand weapon): 42 gold

Armors and Clothing
- Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor: 167 gold
- Black Reinforced Leather Trousers: 61 gold
- Knee High Brown Leather Boots: 13 gold
- Grey Leather Armor Gloves: 15 gold
- Lequis Blessed Undergarments Set (sells bra, garter belt, thong, and stockings): 291 gold
- Utility Belt (Also sells satchels attached): 44 gold
- Black Silk Fabric: 1 gold
- Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat: 479 gold
- White Blouse: 10 gold
- Cotton White Panties: 2 gold
- Cotton White Bra: 2 gold
- Cotton White Socks: 1 gold
- Sewing Kit: 22 gold

Miscellaneous Items
- Rope: 12 gold
- 4-Pronged Grappling Hook: 17 gold
- Gold Magic Crystal: 67 gold
- Blue Magic Crystal: 74 gold
- Yellow Magic Crystal: 89 gold
- Throwing Knife Sheathe: 12 gold
- Arrow Quiver (sells arrows): 61 gold
- Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves: 35 gold
- Lock Pick Case (sells lock picks): 57 gold

Potions
- Minor Healing Potion x3: 9 gold each
- Mild Healing Potion x2: 15 gold each
- Minor Potion of Magical Reserves x1: 27 gold
- Alchemist’s Fire (2/3 remaining): 122 gold

Shopping Choices
A. Make a purchase (come to a consensus! Budget: 1008 gold)

B. Sell Items (Decide amongst yourselves!)

C. Wear New Purchases (Only applicable if wearable items purchased. Specify)

D. Charm Chap
D1. Try to charm Chap for a free item

E. Accept Lula’s offer and have sex with her and Chap

F. Ask about a job

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction
You make sure everything is where it needs to be and bid Chap a farewell before leaving the store with Lula. You hear Lula humming as she walks closely behind you – no doubt checking out your behind – and you can’t help but shake your head a little in amusement. As you both head for the temple of Domina you can’t help but rub your choker tenderly and trace the emerald on the front.

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2:00 pm

“Siiiiister! I’ve come to say hello, and I brought someone special with me!” Lula yells out at the top of her lungs once you both step inside the temple of Domina. You laugh lightly at Lula’s enthusiasm and after a few moments Lula’s larger breasted and purpled skinned big sister Leena emerges from the left hallway this time with a bright smile. You’re still shocked at how alike they are; they’re practically twins aside from the different skin tone, Leena’s larger breasts, and the white versus black and red robes. When Lula sees her sister she runs up to her and gives her a big hug, to which Leena responds with equal enthusiasm. When they finish there warming reunion Leena approaches you with a smile on her face.

“Hello, Colette, it is such a pleasure to see you again. Oh my, that is a gorgeous necklace you have on…”Pet”, oh that is very cute. I like it a lot, dear; it matches those brilliant eyes of yours. I imagine that this was my dear sister’s doing?” Leena says in a harmonious voice. You blush a little and nod “Thank you, Leena; yes it is very beautiful…actually, how much did this cost Lula?”

Lula walks up to you and plants a kiss on your head and says sweetly “Price doesn’t matter, sweetheart; I promised you a present for all you’ve done for me and now you have it. The only thing I’m concerned about is if you like it”. You don’t know quite what to say to that so instead you smile warmly at Lula until you are drawn from your thoughts as Leena speaks up “I also heard about you dealing with those feral goblins outside the city. That was a very brave and noble thing you did; you helped save a lot of people in the long run” she stops before cracking a coy grin “I also heard about your…fun with my sister yesterday. I wish I could have been there; from what I heard it was an incredible sight, and you even gave your virginity to my sister out there. Oh, just remembering the tale of you two is enough to make my blood flow”

You blush deeply as Lula’s sister of all people talks about your “walk” yesterday, though you do get a little aroused at the thought of what happened. “I, um, you h-heard about that, huh? W-well -“ you try to stammer out, but Leena chuckles and puts her hands on your shoulders and looks you in the eyes. “There’s nothing to be ashamed of, Colette. Did you enjoy it? Did you feel good?” Lula’s purple skinned sister asks, to which you blush a little and nod. “Y-yeah, it felt good, really good actually. A-although me and Lula had a talk about the, um, nickname she gave me. But it also made me happy to m-make her feel good, too. I mean, she’s been so good to me since I got here – she’s also been a little on the naughty side, but that’s just her – I just felt…I don’t know, like I needed to return the favor. So, what better way to show someone you care and trust them then giving them something precious, you know? Oh wow that was mushier than I thought it would be” you say with a little blush on your cheeks.

Lula, however, looks touched and leans down to you and says with a serene smile “I’m really happy you feel that way about me, honey. I won’t ever take what you gave me for granted – I was a little scared at first because I didn’t want to hurt you, but when you gave me that look and said that you trusted me it melted my heart. Thank you”. Lula’s sister looks equally as touched and she actually hugs you tightly, mashing her larger than Lula’s breasts up against your head and says “My oh my, you are a precious and wonderful thing aren’t you? I can see why my dear little sister is so enamored with you…I think you might be melting my heart with your honeyed words. Now” Leena says as she tentatively withdraws, though she looks at you tenderly with her beautiful red eyes “I imagine you are here because you wish to spend some time here at the temple to discover more about yourself and bring you happiness in the process”.

“I” Leena continues before Lula interrupts with a wide smile “and me, of course!”. The purple haired beauty chuckles and corrects herself “We – both me and my lovely little sister – will be with you every step of the way. It will take time to find and awaken the wants, desires, and the image of your true self – your soul – to emerge, but I promise we will help you. Remember that if you do accept you can leave at any time should you feel uncomfortable; I assure you I will do my utmost, as will Lula, to make sure you aren’t in any way distraught and I promise no harm will come to you while you are in these walls and in my care. I will warn you that it may be an intimidating and sometimes frightening thing to find and walk the heart’s true path, but I can guarantee that once you discover it you will be much better off”.

Lula leans down and gives you a little hug before looking at you and saying “This is your choice, Colette. Know that whatever you choose both me and my sister will understand; we strive to bring love and happiness, but it cannot be forced. You will have to work at your own pace”.

Well, moment of truth I suppose. I can always do other things and come back at a later time…and I’m still concerned about my earlier experience today with the rift. Maybe being here will help, or maybe I should go out and learn more? Agh, so many things to choose from I just don’t know what to do!

Choices
A. Decide to stay at the temple of Domina for at least three days (Could be more or less depending on future choices)

B. Decline and do other things/go to other places today

C. Visit another place in the merchant district.
C1. Explore the merchant’s district for more shops
C2. Head to the blacksmith
C3. Make a stop at the stylist’s
C4. Go back to “The Size that Fits” (possibly model for Xillia…or have sex)

D. Visit another temple in the temple district.
D1. Go to Kramulet’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
D2. Go to Victressia’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
D3. Go to Dwynvel’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
D4. Go to Yyssbo’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
D5. Go to Lequis’ temple (specify what you want to do there)

E. Make a stop at the noble district.
E1. Visit The Noble’s Finery
E2. Visit Jazra’s Alchemical and Magical Emporium
E3. Visit The Proper Lady: A Gentleman’s and Woman’s Club
E4. Visit the Capital Building of Kilnhaven
E5. Go to Yulag’s inn (Eat, drink, rest, ask for info, visit Lula)
E6. Go back to the notice board and look to see if there are more jobs
E7. Visit Batzi at the Adventurer’s Guild (Specify what you want to do there. Batzi leaves at 6 pm)

F. Go to the red light district
F1. Visit Madame Deidra’s Palace of Pleasure (donate blood, find out what else is there, etc.)
F2. Go back to “Exotic Sway” (get a job as a dancer, enjoy the entertainment. Specify.)
F3. Visit Lover’s Essentials (piercings, bondages gear, sex toys)
F4. Visit the park (Specify what to do there…maybe try and peek on other couples in the bushes?)
F5. Go to Domina’s temple (Specify what you want to do there)
F6. Go to Yulag’s and Ungan’s home (Specify what you want to do there)

G. Head off to the slums
G1. Go to the jail in the slums (Specify what you want to do there)
G2. Go back to Chap’s General store (possibly take the job he mentioned)
G3. Visit The Pilgrim’s March inn and pub (eat, get a job, get a room, ask about rumors. Specify)
G4. Visit Penelope’s Home for Youngsters (Specify what to do there. Read to kids, ask about work, donate money, etc.)
G5. Go to the Public Restroom and Bath (Male and Female baths and restrooms. Specify what to do there)
G6. Visit Loan For Your Troubles (Specify what to do there. Get a loan. Inquire about a job)
G7. Prostitute yourself (Clothing will have an effect)
G8. Find beggars in the slums (Give food, water, money, inquire about rumors and info, etc.)

H. Wander and explore the city at random

I. Try to get the job as a waitress at the slums inn

J. Explore the sewers (possibly search for the rift)

K. Go to the farms on the outskirts of town (Specify what you want to do there)

L. Take the job to donate some blood at Madame Deidra’s Palace of Pleasure

W. Rift Travel (Closest Rift: Noble District – Kilnhaven, Eborthia)
W1.Use rift to travel to the Rift Plane (Specify what you want to do there. No other rifts are available to be used for travel)

X. Other

Y. Time Skip (Specify where to wait and how many minutes/hours/days/weeks you want to wait. Must have adequate resources to survive i.e. money, food, water, shelter, etc.)

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks

Backpack: Medium Load. Running Out of Space

-Gold pouch (1000 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (8 Gold: Holds 2000)
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning
-Water canteen - Full
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Cotton White Socks
-Cotton White Panties
-Cotton White Bra
-White Blouse
-Black Reinforced Leather Trousers.
-Steel Pata w/1 foot blade (hand-to-hand weapon)
-Sewing Kit (Repairs leather armor and clothing. 10 uses remaining)
-Skintight Pleasure Enchanted Black Latex Hood (Covers entire head. Has slot in back for hair and slots in front for mouth, nostrils, and eyes. Molds to skin like a second skin. Pleasure enchantment activated by thinking command word “Pleasure Slave” and focusing magic on hood. Active enchantment releases thousands of small tendrils on interior of hood that rub, massage, and vibrate all skin the fabric touches, especially erogenous zones (half-elf ears )) (Partially concealed)

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1. Alchemist’s Fire x1 (One-third of vial used to coat any melee weapon with brief fire enchantment. Can be thrown to act as a small firebomb. Two-third remaining). Full
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1. Minor Potion of Magical Reserves (Restores 15 MR) x1.
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15

Worn

- Skintight Pleasure Enchanted Black Latex Bodysuit (Covers neck, arms to wrists, and legs to ankles. Molds to skin like a second skin, exposing everything as if naked. Pleasure enchantment activated by thinking command word “Pleasure Slave” and focusing magic on bodysuit. Active enchantment releases thousands of small tendrils on interior of bodysuit that rub, massage, and vibrate all skin the fabric touches, especially erogenous zones) (Currently concealed)
-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire. Currently concealed)
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots (mostly concealed)
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver. Currently concealed)
-Throwing Knife Sheathe on Right Thigh. Holds 6 knives. (Currently concealed)
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows). Strapped to backpack.
-Black Silk Fabric. Tied to Hair. (Currently conealed)
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves (enhances MR by 10). Third digit. Left hand. Over Leather Glove.
-Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has an extended hood to cover head. Goes down to ankles. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Blessing in effect when sneaking).
- Emerald Encrusted Rosey Designed Black Leather Choker (Has metal heart that says “Pet” engraved on front. Has “Mistress Lula’s Good Girl” encrusted on back. Can be leashed while wearing it.)

Weaponry

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed. Left Boot. Concealed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed. Utility Belt. Left Side. Concealed.
-Throwing Knife x5. Sheathed. Right Thigh. Concealed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). Slung across back.
-Steel Arrows x25. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR)

Rift Abilities
- Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.

Looks

-Thick wavy brown hair that goes just passed breasts. Tie in Ponytail. (Human Heritage)
-D-Cup breasts (Human Heritage)
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Unblemished Radiant Pale White Skin (Elven Heritage)
-Light Patch of brown hair above vagina, otherwise hairless (Elven Heritage)
-Emerald Green Eyes (almost seem to glow…)
-Toned Muscles (Stomach, legs, arms, ass)
-5’6” tall
-Full lips
-Slightly curved nose
- Rift tattoo on right wrist (Invisible when not in Rift Plane or near a Rift)
-Wearing leather armor
-Wearing Yysbbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat. Hood Up. Most Gear Currently Concealed.
-Wearing Skintight Pleasure Enchanted Latex Black Bodysuit. Under Chest Armor. Vagina has slight camel toe.

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 90/90

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads the are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, you're naturally more sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Rift Travel: You have discovered the power, whether from being Rift Touched, the silver bracelet, or a combination of both that you can now travel through rifts to the Rift Plane. The Rift Plane is a pocket dimension where time has no meaning and you cannot die from lack of nutrition; if you leave the Rift Plane time will resume as normal. From the Rift Plane you may travel through other rifts scattered about the pocket dimension that are connected to the real world rifts, allowing you to travel over vast distances so long as you have discovered the rifts for each location. I.E. Say you come into contact with a rift in Kilnhaven, Eborthia and a rift in Lumin, Eborthia. You can jump into the Kilnhaven rift and come out the Lumin rift with virtually no time passing between the two. There are also other rifts that may allow you to gain unique powers if you find them…

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Camouflage: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to blend in with your surroundings when sneaking and remaining stationary or moving slowly. Any high profile action such as attacking, being attacked and hit, running, being bumped into, etc. will break the effect. Moderately improves sneaking. (Requires Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat)

Cat Legs: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to fall from greater distances without taking damage. Falling from roof tops and other moderately high distances will result in no damage taken. Major and Extreme distances will still result in damage or death (Don’t jump off cliffs or off really tall buildings!).

Dual Wielding Novice: You’ve taken the first steps of learning how to wield two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. However, at present you are severely lacking in skill and find it very difficult to hit enemies in combat. You need much more practice before you can learn how to properly fight using two weapons at once.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Dances
Belly Dancing: Thanks to Lula you now know how to do the traditional and provocative belly dancing of the desert nation, Ornsimun.

Strip Dancing: You know what is necessary to strip dance after watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Pole Dancing: You learned how to pole dance by watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Line Dancing: You know how to line dance, having won a competition back home involving line dance.

Sex Perks/Passives
Major sexual experience: You’ve had sex many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and most sexual partners well with more skill than most. You can still be embarrassed by things of a sexual nature, but it is few and far between and only the most extreme sexual situation is capable of embarrassing you. You’ve accepted your sexuality almost entirely and are open to almost any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and a great deal of taboo sexual play as well. Only extreme sexual situations may seem to be too much.

Vaginal Experience: You have some experience with vaginal sex and feel comfortable with being penetrated. You can also use some techniques to please your partner as a result as well as receive a fair amount of pleasure.

Anal: You have a lot of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you enjoy using your anus during sex and are starting to develop a tendency.

Oral: You’re very good at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring most sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your superior techniques. You also find that you enjoy using your oral skills as a result and are starting to develop a tendency.

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance. You don’t really know how you feel about it; if you’re intrigued or repulsed by it only time will tell.

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in some very extreme situations to one or more people. Because of your streaking you have become much more comfortable with baring your body in public, though you can still feel embarrassment if still fully nude or in extreme situations, but to a much lesser degree.

Humiliation: You have been in degrading and humiliating situations and have had degrading and humiliating things happen to you, whether from extreme situations or over time, and as a result you derive some pleasure and arousal from being degraded and humiliated.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners more than once, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you have a large growing desire to be in submissive bondage roles. You will prefer to be tied up more often and comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up. It is still in its moderate stages and can be reversed, but it will be difficult.

Submissive: In recent sexual situations you have found yourself, willing or not, to be sexually submissive to more dominant partners and as a result you have a tendency to take the submissive roles and be dominated sexually. You find that you will much more easily comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners. Your submissiveness is in a mild stage and can still be reversed, but it will be difficult.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 2/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 2/4
-Lockpicking: 2/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

A

Shopping Choices
A Well the main reason I suggested coming here was the book and scroll.
- Book: Unlocking the Secrets of Magic
- Scroll: Learning Magic Crystals, probably shouldn't use this on the ice sheild one since it already has expierienc.
-White magic crystal, would be a permanent replacement for flash bombs
-Agreed refill the throwing knife sheath

B Sell the set of cotton clothes, unless they would get a better price at Xilia's. Either way they are taking up space. i'm not really tracking which clothes have become useless so I'll just agree with selling any clothes that are taking up space.

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shopping Update.
A.like Max's but with
-Throwing Knife x1 7Gold

To replace the lost one.

And
B. sell Max's but with
-White Blouse
-Renforced Trousers
Also
Z.Use Srcoll on Heal Crystal *which in hindsight we should have used at the Goblin Attack.*

To lighten load a bit. Also I hope you guys are seeing why hoosing a Succubus waifu while developing Sexually is a bad idea. They almost always create subs out of their partners had her pin as a Dom after our first tryst. No E for me gotta work on putting some backbone in Colette.

Domina's Temple.
A.

P.S. fuck man that is amazing I think we owe Charles a lot he gave us free Teleport Stone. Also we need to see about the Rift in the Sewers along with the BIG Magical Sign we saw a few updates back.

Oh and I would like to train with the Pata its a solid Hand-To-Hand Weapon we would need to learn Dual Wielding to be a true terror with it though. As it would replace a Glove and our Dagger on a more or less permanant basis.

Seeing a Blacksmith if he could lengthen the blade or switch to to a Assassin Blade ala Creed would be nice no matter the cost.

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

I retracted selling the pata for now. But I don't think it would need to permanently replace anything, since any training with it would seem to count toward the hand to hand skill. Also most of the other best weapons available come already enchanted, like the life sapping kris.

As far as Colette submissiveness, it seems like spending time with Leela is the fastest way down that path. I'd suggest at least avoiding any walks with Leela like Lula described earlier.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I retracted selling the pata for now. But I don't think it would need to permanently replace anything, since any training with it would seem to count toward the hand to hand skill. Also most of the other best weapons available come already enchanted, like the life sapping kris.

As far as Colette submissiveness, it seems like spending time with Leela is the fastest way down that path. I'd suggest at least avoiding any walks with Leela like Lula described earlier.
I don't mind being a little subby or even completely subby so long as we keep it to the use of bondage or some other kink to 'flip the switch' so to speak. Predator Drop dead gorgous Colette Walking in her Skintight head held high drinking in the attention and showing her Commanding Presence suddenly become 'Pet' when Leashed/Gagged.

That is what I was aiming for. Which is one of the reasons I wanted to saved our Virginity to slow our Subby descent by keeping her from completely owning us.

Then Xgkf happened.

Spartan445

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Domina's Temple
A
--------
Shopping Choices
A.like Max's but with
Mild Aphrodisiac x1
(how knows, maybe we will find uses for it later...)

B.like Bloodshifter

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey now, if you recall my actual votes at the time I agree with your (Bloodshifter's) view completely on not wanting Colette to be so subby all the time (limited to private time with a little light bondage and such). I even wanted Colette to take the lead a little (like she did with Xillia) during her and Lula's private time that evening when losing her virginity, but no one voted for it. :p

Actually, I bet Lula would even like it if we were a little more on the dominant side (if not all the time, then at least via a little 'role-reversal' now and again, which I would like as well).

Anywho, I'm agreeing with Max and Blood's votes here. Also, *no* to the Shopping Choices E.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Yeah I'm gonna say no to E also especially because I think we shouldn't be submissive to pretty much random people. And I'm also look for some role reversal, I still want to see Lula wear the suit.

this is the closest picture I could find to what I would think that would look like. It was too specific so i couldn't find a futa succubus in a bodysuit.

Attachments

Last edited: