What's new

VN/TEXT ADV [リリックボックス] 「凌辱」スクール・オブ・ザ・デッド「タイピングゲーム」(RJ286568)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gameplay (short version):
Doujin parody of Sega's "Typing of the Dead". Instead of AMS agents, it features a well-endowed high-school student in a ripped sailor suit and wielding guns. The male zombies don't aim to dismember and eat their victims, they specifically hunt females to rape (the game calls them "Raper Zombies").

(Long version):
Type the words that appear on the screen to defeat the zombies before they can claw the protagonist to death. A decreasing bar indicates how much time the player has to finish typing the phrase on the screen before the zombie attacks. Regular attacks (claw slash) drain one health point (player starts with three). On occasions, the zombie will hold the protagonist and players have a short time to type out the phrase on the screen. Success means the player escapes with no health loss, failure means double damage and the player's sprite will change from ripped top to brassiere. (I suspect it can go up to topless if players repeat this in subsequent stages). Finish off the whole wave of enemies in a stage to finish. Running out of health at each stage gives the stage-specific game-over rape scene (only six unique scenes). If there are too many enemies on screen and players have panicked, press the space bar to use the grenade which will eliminate all zombies on the screen.

The game has a rating system to assess how well players did. Anyone who's half-decent at touch typing can finish all five stages in under fifteen minutes without a loss. Players who aren't so good can grind previously completed stages to stock up on grenades.

Controls:
Keyboard letters and Space Bar.

Story description: Protagonist Azusa goes to school on an otherwise ordinary day when an emergency announcement tells everyone to evacuate the city. The school teachers convene and tell their students to standby in their classrooms while a barricade is erected by the JSDF. Unfortunately what is initially a citizen's riot turns out to be a full-fledged zombie invasion. Azusa "borrows" a pair of guns from an untended JSDF truck and with her junior (Occult club chairman) strives to break out of the zombie infestation and to safety.

Fetishes: Big Breasts, Zombie rape, Aphrodisiac-induced sex.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, you really need to be good at typing,especially since it's all japanese name you type (so not usual sequence of letter for westerner).
Else you can get a full save from Etigoya drive (thanks man).

Well, at least it change from the usual gameplay, the H scene are rather short but the art is good quality.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Average accuracy of 90% and typing speed of 0.3 seconds per letter is more than enough for all five stages when bombs are used during the Danger period. It's not Typing of the Dead hard, really good typists get over 20000 and my highest score isn't even at 19000.

Even for those who can't touch-type, simply stocking up on bombs by grinding the first stage repeatedly is enough to finish the game. Alternatively, use the save game file.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hrmmm, are there any actual puzzles? If not I don't think this merits the puzzle tag, probably should just have the ADV tag since it's kind of a catch all for the things the other tags don't qualify for.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hrmmm, are there any actual puzzles? If not I don't think this merits the puzzle tag, probably should just have the ADV tag since it's kind of a catch all for the things the other tags don't qualify for.
Changed. Wasn't sure which tag to put since this is the first and only time I've played an 18+ typing game before.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh that's perfectly reasonable, I had to think on it for a spell too. But then I remembered there's a section in our rules that outlines prefix usage and Dark did a good job keeping it pretty specific.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah im stacking some grenades by farming first levels but it's a pain, especially since im stuck at third stage and if i have to redo the farming for each level then id rather wait for a save from one of you guys. Im not bad at typing but the language barrier can be a pain since i don't know how to spell any of those i have to check again and again and those "-" are terribly distracting.
I did however unlock all gallery by tinkering with the "savesystem" file in the savedata folder of the game. Opened it with the standard text editor and changed some values like "gamecleared" from 0 to 1 and unlocked each scene by going to the "memory" section of the code and changing for each of my missing "sinario" (scenes) the "isOpened" from 0 to 1.

Edit: I guess ill share my incomplete save folder with the savesystem file tough im a newbie at editing code so i don't know if with my tampering i bricked something. It didn't cause any problem for me but i thought it would be fair to warn you.
Edit2: I kept on tinkering with the savefile on a whim and found "bomcount" which is the grenade counter value, so i raised it to 50 and just cheesed the last 2 levels. I updated the attachment with the now complete save with all the levels available and gallery unlocked. Enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I must be a better typist than I thought. Beat the whole game in go with grenades to spare.

Anyways, a very neat game. Surprisingly polished. The character design is really nice, and it's hard to believe noone has done this before. Typing of the Dead is one of my all-time "this is more fun than it has any right to be" sort of game.

I'd love to see a sequel with maybe some boss fights or other mechanics from TotD thrown in. Also, would have been nice if you could customize the difficulty level for each stage once you've unlocked them in Free Mode.