What's new

River, Cal, and Christie's room.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: River, Cal, and Christie's room.

River shivered involuntarily at the kiss, before aiming a punch at his side.

"God Dammit Cal! I do not need to loosen up, you need to bugger off!" She yells angrily.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grabbing both of River's arms, he pinned them to the bed, chuckling as he stopped kissing her neck to gently bite at her ear, "Oh, come on, Riv, I know you've been wantin' a good lay for the longest time..." he claimed as he kissed the side of her cheek.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River screamed in frustration as he pinned her arms, contorting under him to bring her legs up and push against his chest as hard as she could.

"That's none of your business, Cal, we aren't together any more, remember? Now get OFF!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before River could push, Cal released his hands on her arms, and grabbed at the zipper on her armor, pulling it all the way down, allowing her breasts to pop out from them, right down to exposing her pussy once it went down all the way.

Right as her legs worked up to his chest to make a push, Cal grabbed them, and spread them wide, leaning himself in between them, he started to massage her breasts with his large, burly hands, occasionally pulling at her nipples with his fingers.

"Look at how wet you are, Riv! You look like you wanna fuck right now!" he laughed, bringing his mouth down to suck on her nipple.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River fought him all the way, beating him around the arms and shoulders for lack of anything else within reach, but all her bluster stopped the instant his mouth reached her nipple. She groaned loudly, pressing back against the bed in a futile effore to get away from him, as her hands involuntarily clenched around his biceps.

"Cal, don't, please..." She pleaded breathlessly, the nipple in his mouth stiffening to a hard point.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He moved his mouth away from her nipple, and used his hands to tweak her tweak them, as he moved up on her, and kissed her passionately on the mouth, attempting to get his tongue inside as he played with her nipples.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

the way he played with her nipples sent bolts of pleasure up River's spine and elicited sharp gasps from her every few seconds, forcing her to turn her head to keep away from his kiss, instead of simply keeping her mouth shut.

"Stop it... Uunh... Please Cal... Oooohh..." She forced out between gasps as her body flushed from pleasure, her nethers starting to moisten...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cal, having not been able to kiss her, instead placed many kisses along her neck again, as one hand that was tweaking her nipple reached down, and unzipped his pants. He began to rub the head of his cock up and down along her wet folds, teasing her as he continued to tweak her nipple with the other hand, and kiss her along the neck with his mouth.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River moaned, bucking involuntarily before getting control of herself again. Her hands dropped to grip fiercely at the sheets to either side as her drunken mind frantically searched for a way to make him stop, finally coming up with something. With his head still buried in her neck, she slowly moved her hand to take out her lockback knife, flicking the talon-curved blade out and resting it on the inside of his thigh.

"I swear... To god Cal... You don't stop... I'll cut it off..." She panted out, trying her best to sound like she meant it despite ever fiber in her drunken body wanting otherwise.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cal stopped all movement, even the hand tweaking her breast, and looked her in the eyes.

"Riv, tell me the truth." he whispered, "Tell me that you really, truly don't want this, and I'll stop."

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River didn't answer for a moment, Her booze-addled brain trying to figure out what it wanted while she calmed down enough to talk without gasping. Finally, she lets out a sigh.

"You really are a dick, you know that? Hold me down, push all my buttons, and then ask nicely?" She puts a bit of pressure on the knife, creasing his skin with it before she sighs again and tossing it across the room, sticking it into the wall beside the door, all without taking her eyes off him. "I swear to god Argyle, you Ever do this again, I'll do it, you have my word on that. Now fuck me, dammit."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cal chuckled a little, then placed another kiss on her neck as he gently pushed his cock inside River's sex. Gently prodding her walls at a slow speed, as if teasing her with his member, brushing against her sweet spot with each slow push.

( I'm not good at this... )

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((S'okay, gotta get practice somehow. Alternately, just have him go wild and make it feel like a rape anyhow ;) ))

River groaned as she was slowly impaled, grinding against him impatiently as he started practically teasing her. Her hand strayed to her own breast, rubbing and squeezing it urgently.

"Uunh, come on, faster..." She pleaded, warming up again quickly after the short break in the action.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cal smiled at her begging him to fuck her faster. He pulled back, away from her neck, and placed both his hands on her ass. He lifted his left leg up, setting his foot down on the bed, and rested on his right knee, lifting River's lower body up as he used his new leverage to thrust his cock in and out of her with amazing speed, slamming against her sweet spot several times, over and over again, sending shocks of pleasure through her with each hump.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River was immediately set to gasping again, letting out choked screams every time he hit her sweet spot. the hand that wasn't fondling her own breast grabbed his ankle, pulling herself onto him in rhythm with his wild thrusts.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amidst his wild ramming, he suddenly slammed his cock in hard against her spot, causing her legs to buck involuntarily with shock as his cock slammed hard against her spot.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River screamed aloud, wrapping herself around Cal and gripping him tightly as she moaned in pleasure, pumping her hip against him, making wet slapping sounds every time they met. She could feel herself nearing climax, and bit her bottom lip as she started bucking faster.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cal kept his hands on River's ass, helping her ride up and down his shaft. With River's face in front of his own, he leaned in to kiss her in her heat of passion, missing the touch of the woman he very much still loved.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River kissed him back passionately, pulling him in close as their tongues danced back and forth. She broke the kiss after a moment and buried her head in his shoulder, still gripping him tightly.

"Uuunh... God Damn..." She pants out, completely lost in the ecstasy. She'd pretty much gone celibate since her and Cal broke up, but he had remained in practice, and she hadn't been exaggerating when she said he had pushed all her buttons...