[Complete - Partial] リズベルのアトリエ-聖王国の錬金術士-はじめての物語

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So if this is a partial, what is NOT translated? Since you said you translated hundreds of pictures for it.
There is alot of alchemy item pictures that i translated. Or well..."translated" more like "put text on image from database 716 times".
Was ALOT of cut copy paste.
Then there was menu that was translated as well and some other minor things.
The stuff that is NOT translated are the quest givers, npc conversations, main story etc. That sorta thing when you talk to a event ingame.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well still censored XD (joke)

Good work Many thanks^^

Reputation score
Thank you for your hard work on this and all other projects. I just want to be clear on the partial translation for this program, as I am confused. This is the first time I've used anything from you and I want to make sure I followed your instructions properly.

I got the partial from your drive. Extracted. Used RPG Maker/Decrypter and followed your instructions to apply to game files (had to replace some with the same name). Then used files from your partial translation to copy into the game files (again had to replace some with same name).

Once this was done, I started game. The opening frame (New Game, Continue, Volume, Shutdown) is translated. I select New Game and see the first character, I assume, talking... but not translated. Did I do something wrong when patching this or is this by design? What exactly is translated, and what isn't? Is it just menus and item name translations?

I just want to make sure I didn't mess something up. If what I described is normal, no worries, and again thank you for all you do. You seem to be very busy with these projects and many people will appreciate what you do. Thank you.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thank you for your hard work on this and all other projects. I just want to be clear on the partial translation for this program, as I am confused. This is the first time I've used anything from you and I want to make sure I followed your instructions properly.

I got the partial from your drive. Extracted. Used RPG Maker/Decrypter and followed your instructions to apply to game files (had to replace some with the same name). Then used files from your partial translation to copy into the game files (again had to replace some with same name).

Once this was done, I started game. The opening frame (New Game, Continue, Volume, Shutdown) is translated. I select New Game and see the first character, I assume, talking... but not translated. Did I do something wrong when patching this or is this by design? What exactly is translated, and what isn't? Is it just menus and item name translations?

I just want to make sure I didn't mess something up. If what I described is normal, no worries, and again thank you for all you do. You seem to be very busy with these projects and many people will appreciate what you do. Thank you.
Yes that's normal, that's what a partial is. The dialogue and story aren't translated.

Blumph

Reputation score
Love it so far; only problem I'm having is how do you get rid of the big boulder blocking the pass? Is it level gated, item gated, or?

EDIT: Small Bomb. Duh.

Last edited:

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is this partial still usable with the new DLC for the game?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is this partial still usable with the new DLC for the game?
The partial is not updated to work with the dlc. Thus it will most likely break something.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
oh ok,

back to manual copy pasting each stuff and line then

SxyBenji

Reputation score
So does this being a partial mean that the actual dialogue in the game is not translated? Just wondering if I messed up somehow, because the menus are in English but the actual dialogue between characters is not. I'm new to the site, and am not exactly sure how everything works and what everything means lol.

koco

Lurker
Reputation score
So does this being a partial mean that the actual dialogue in the game is not translated? Just wondering if I messed up somehow, because the menus are in English but the actual dialogue between characters is not. I'm new to the site, and am not exactly sure how everything works and what everything means lol.
yea partials usually translate menus,skills,items,and sometimes battle menu commands

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As @koco said @SxyBenji , yeah Partials translates the Database , Menu and other stuff as well.
This means, Actors,Classes,Items,Armors,Weapons,Skills, Enemies, Terms, States.
Then ingame Menus , Battle, and my later partials translates Choices. Some even translates quests.
It does NOT translate NPC Conversation, H Events and Dialogs in general.
Partials are meant to be used along TA - Translator Aggregator. But, since TA messes things up with Menus and its much easier to play with stuff pre-translated partials helps much with gameplay.

You can use the readme in my signature and read up on how to use TA and how to apply a partial.

Status
Not open for further replies.