What's new

[WIP - Full] [Complete - Partial] [RJ01015756] SNEAK IN DISORDER - Ankoku Marimokan

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Thread: N/A

Link :

Took a break, got my life together, starting a new translation.
I finished a partial for the demo, and I intend to do the rest when the game comes out.
The story is Saori Nishikido, a girl who is a hitman for the underworld cleaner "Seraphim Clean " (and one of the playable characters from SNEAK IN DESPERADA)
run into a luxury apartment on a mission. However, a terrible trap awaits them there...

Any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated

Last edited:
OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Game is out. Still planning on translating it? :):)
I've been working on it, yeah. The main thing will be moving over what I've done from the trial version to the new version and making sure it doesn't break anything. Once I'm sure of that, then I'll continue on

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
hows the translation going @No_good_56'er
I haven't worked on it this past week. Last monday my father had massive heart failure and is still in the hospital, and we've been seeing him every day though he's still under sedation. I haven't had the time to be at my computer, let alone work on translating this. I am truly sorry for the lack of progress but I hope you (and anyone else reading this) can understand that this is currently on the lower end of priorities for right now. I still plan on doing it, though. It's just been a VERY rough week

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
I haven't worked on it this past week. Last monday my father had massive heart failure and is still in the hospital, and we've been seeing him every day though he's still under sedation. I haven't had the time to be at my computer, let alone work on translating this. I am truly sorry for the lack of progress but I hope you (and anyone else reading this) can understand that this is currently on the lower end of priorities for right now. I still plan on doing it, though. It's just been a VERY rough week
I wish you and you family well. Hope he gets better.