What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ01133834] 鉄棒娘と恥ずかしいお医者さんごっこ / Shameful Doctor Game and the Horizontal Bar Girl

EvoRobot

Reputation score
Full Name: 鉄棒娘と恥ずかしいお医者さんごっこ
Circle: Ekicon Research Society
Fantia:
DLSite:
Tags: Loli, Pregnant, Blowjob, Peeing
Game release: 2024.1.1

Translation: ,

1. Install/unpack the game
2. Unpack the translation files from the archive into the game folder
3. Move all the files from the <Japanese characters>_Data folder to ShamefulDoctorGame_Data, but without overwriting anything in ShamefulDoctorGame_Data
4. Run the game from ShamefulDoctorGame.exe (it's identical to the Japanese ver, just renamed)
The game uses common English punctuation for special purposes so I had to use Japanese characters even if they look slightly worse.
Please support the game's developer if you liked the game.

Last edited:

Darkness313

Reputation score
Update: I have found and fixed the issue. I think something in the “BepInEx” is corrupt, or one of the main file components required to run it is corrupted. If any of you had the same issue that I had, try moving the games folder (assuming it’s a DLSite compressed folder to unpack, and NOT an installer) to the root of whatever drive you are using. I recommend making a Folder to the root of the drive, exclusive for Visual Novels.

To fix this problem you first, need to download the latest “BepInEx” from GitHub, since later on we need to delete the one that usually comes packed in with the game. You also, need to have a media player, that has most of the visual/audio codecs commonly used with games like this. I recommend VLC Media Player, just look it up and install the package.

Then, move the game to the root of the drive, go into the games’ folder, and delete the “BepInEx” folder, then delete “changelog.txt”, “doorstop_config.ini”, and “winhttp.dll” files. Unzip the newly downloaded “BepInEx” folder, and drag all of the contents along *WITH THE “BepInEx” FOLDER INCLUDED*, to the games’ main folder, where the games’ executable is. That seems to have fixed it in my case, hopefully this will help anyone who had/has the same issue.

OP
EvoRobot

EvoRobot

Reputation score
Fails to work. UnityPlayer.dll was not found.
This is a patch, not a full game. It won't work by itself since UnityPlayer.dll is a part of the full game you need to apply it to.
Then, move the game to the root of the drive, go into the games’ folder, and delete the “BepInEx” folder, then delete “changelog.txt”, “doorstop_config.ini”, and “winhttp.dll” files.
If you used, ehem, a "demo" version with BepInEx preinstalled, you can just delete it as described.
The BepInEx seems to be there for uncensoring, and the patch already uncensors the game by itself, no need to use external tools.