What's new

RJ076524 and RJ091952

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello ,i come across to this guys "6colors" ,and i like the games ,so i search here for them and since i cant find a topic im creating one ,beacause i think this games are worth of playing and buy :)

im sharing both games
here the dlsite links 1st

1st -->
2 -->

and here i leave the full game

1st -->
2 -->

1st --> (some question answears)
2 -->
if any of them violate rules here ,please let me know and i will share it by pm :)

Last edited:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RJ076524 and RJ091952

nice game and thanks for sharing :D

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the first game posted here, Trans Female Fantasy, does anyone know what to do when at the western town by the forest? Some forgetful old man mentioned a secret library back in the church area of the player's house so I investigated that and found... whatever it was I found in there but I didn't seem to get an item and I don't think anything changed. This tree maze where you can't see where you are is incredibly tedious.

On the other hand, I did discover that the 50G in the top right bookshelf in the old man's house can be grabbed indefinitely, so if anyone else plays this and gets tired of the low rate of gold earning, there's a handy exploit.

Editing with some more information: apparently the PC's sister had moved the book that the old man mentions, so that can be found in the vanity of the room above the PC's room. But after locating that, I still have no idea what to do.

Yeah I really don't know what's up with this game. I've done what it says to do in the official faq, based on where I'm stuck and nothing happens. There's no apparent way to continue. Apparently the OP had been stuck somewhere but then edited the solution out of his post which is... frustrating. I don't even really know why someone would do that.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes one of the two games was faulty one came by NEN bug simply not.

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to beat it and since I haven't seen really any walkthroughs around through Google I figured I would write a small one up for the sake of anyone who plays it in the future. I've never written a walkthrough before so hopefully I cover it adequately.

So, the main quest is to visit three places on a pilgrimage for the goddess. There is one to the south, one to the west, and one to the northeast. They are visited in that order. After getting Thomas in your party and getting out of the first town head south until you find a village. There are some cliffs around where you can begin leveling but watch out for the birds. The goal in this area is to drop down a hole on the cliffs and rescue a kid that is lost inside. Its a one way hole so make sure you are ready. There will be a couple areas inside to pick up healing and mp recovery items.

After the kid is rescued, the bridge to the west village and the forest opens up. There is also a harbor to the way south but it is pointless... Will only make you think the southern pilgrimage spot is down there. In the west village all you need to do for now I believe is talk to the old man in the house with many bookshelves. He will mention a secret library in the PC's house which should be your next stop. Examine the west side of the statue in the chapel area and you will find stairs. The book you need is in the third row, far right if I recall. If I'm wrong check it all. Remember each bookshelf is two separate examinable objects. What you will find is that the PC's sis had moved the book, so check the vanity in her room which is north of the player's. I believe checking that is what unlocks the first of the three main dungeons. Go back to the cliffs at the southern town and find the grave that the children were playing by. Examine the grave and the dungeon will open. Its fairly straightforward, there is a minor switch puzzle which I think I pressed in order of middle, right, left.

To open up the west dungeon you will need to have been fully transformed to a girl. This is done through casting enough spells, the FAQ in the original post has the nitty gritty details if you need them. When you have been transformed, change into your boy clothes at the dresser in your room and visit your girlfriend Mina (in the house with the red roof) until she catches on that you are a girl and joins the party. Back in the west village, chech the house of the antisocial guy who will have a scene about Mina's mother before he leaves to "show you the way" through the forest. Meaning one of the blocks in the trees is now gone so you can get in. Once in the dungeon you will want to make the crystals on the ground floor red (opens a teleporter back to town) and the crystals on the second floor dark blue which opens the teleporter to get further in. This is the big puzzle of this dungeon, the rest is pretty straightforward minis the chest behind the fancy door which I didn't bother with.

Back to the first town again, talk to the PC's dad and he will mention you can get to the east area now so head up there. There's a pretty linear cliff exploring bit before you come to a town by some caves. Head to the west cave first to get your forth party member. Then you can go through the east cave which will lead to a fort that you will need the fourth member to enter. Exit the fort to the west and you will find a locked tower, and you will be required to backtrack to the fortune teller west of the initial fort entrance. There is a chance you found her on your way there but now you will actually be able to get the key. If you want to pick up the pricey gear from the fort's inn, which is south from the west exit by the way, look for the encounters with the two dragons. They give 300 gold apiece normally, so 600 per fight, and they can drop jewels which sell for 1500. Also there is a tower shield for Thomas in the last tower so avoid buying that. The rest of the game has been pretty forgiving on combat but the tower has some bosses so gearing up might be wise. The tower itself has no puzzles, but be ready to heal up as one boss fight begins with a couple party members injured by default.

I beat the bosses in the tower around level 15-16 on all party members so shoot for that or slightly higher if you're undergeared. After you're done with that it will be straightforward to the ending.