What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ097577] [Nighthawk] Growing up in the shade (日陰ですくすく)

--hi

Reputation score
This is a Edited MTL for Growing up in the shade ( 日陰ですくすく ) -
DLsite -
Tags: VN, Loli, Censored lightly, Short story, animated
Game Exe version - 2.12.2.28
Status - Done

How to install the patch -
1. Download and open the zip file
2. Extract the contents of the zip file to game folder
3. Run batch(.bat) file.
Patch is made with Xdelta.

Download -
Translation patch: ,

TL-Thoughts -
If you guys like this game and the translation then I may do more Nighthawk games from time to time :)

Extra TL-Note -
Introduction: Hey I'm --hi from the internet, my hobby is to read and translate visual novels.
My japanese knowledge is moderate level, reason why I do Edited MTL while putting the effort and work
like a real translation. Everything is translated and typed by my hands.

About the patch: Patch is made for make game exe version- 2.12.2.28, instuctions is first rename the exe to
"suku.exe" if it is not that then run the batch(.bat) file.

Translation: Since the game is using Livemaker ver.2 engine, It doesn't support half-width characters.
So Every line in the game is switched with full-width characters, which at least won't hurt the eye.
There are some lines where I've kept like literal romanji translation like the word "Ochinchin". Because
I like it more that way.

About game title: 日陰ですくすく -JP , Hikage de Sukusuku -RM , Here ‘Sukusuku’ means 'growing quickly'
English title is either "Sukusuku in the shade" or "Growing up in the shade", I kept this one since English.

About future plans: Currently I am working on a VN that is not loli related or shota, but I may time to time
translate some more Nighthawk games. However, I would like to see the review of this translation by other people,
Because I want to improve my translation if needed.

External reach to me: If you need to ask me anything or need help, you can find me on my discord server link on my
Blogspot site - hitranslations.blogspot.com

Last edited: