Lurker
Reputation score
screen1.jpg screen1-1.jpg screen1-2.jpg screen2.jpg

ULMF Topic:
https://ulmf.org/threads/madscript-miisha-rj105184.8612/

DLsite :

Creator :

Preface :
Wait, isn't this game, like, ancient? Well, yes. Let me just set expectations here: This is not a labour of love translation that I've been working on for the last 10 years. I got a request, and I did like MadScript's other work, so I decided to do a quick translation of this game. Much of the visual novel sections were translated by AI. I did not hand-write every line. That said, I think the translation turned out okay, and the game is completely playable in English from start to finish. I hope you enjoy it.

If this approach gets a positive reception, maybe I'll go back and give Liebe the same treatment, just to finally finish it...

Instructions :
Just download, unzip it in game directory, and run the new exe.

If you have any issues running the game, note the listed system requirements: This game requires "Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Redistributable" and "Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0" These have to be downloaded separately, but can be easily found on Microsoft's website.

Download :

Attachments

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I quite remember Madcript games even after all this time.
They were really nice (plus the combo of 2 heroine and saving trying to save the one who fail...).

Really glad to see a proper translation.

And if you follow the Ci-En, there lot of post of 3D CF for a next game, but it really lack content about hte game itself so can't help but be a little wary.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
And if you follow the Ci-En, there lot of post of 3D CF for a next game, but it really lack content about hte game itself so can't help but be a little wary.
Those 3Ds are more about Angel Liebe, their last game. I think it'll just be a CG + text collection if they make it into actual release.

There hasn't been any recent news besides 'still working on it' for their next actual game (which is about a noble girl running her territory, with 3 main girls)

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I ran across this translation and totally approve. I do wonder why the art seems to have suffered compared to liebe.