[WIP - Full] RJ105810 - ちちうし物語 (Tales of BoinBoin) Translation

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ULMF thread - https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...89%A9%E8%AA%9E
DLSite

Game version : 2.07

Hello. first main translation here.

Currently all items,the system, and some shorter maps should be translated. The classrooms for instance are translated. Translation was made with RPGMakerTrans, and must be applied with it.

download - 0.3

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What exactly is translated in this? I've downloaded and applied it, but nothing seems to be in english.

Not the options menu at the start of the game, not the pause menu. Not the inventory-screen.

I mean, I'm not exactly carrying any items to check, but the starter-sword doesn't seem to be english either.
Frankly, I can't even tell if the translation applied properly or not

OP
E

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What exactly is translated in this? I've downloaded and applied it, but nothing seems to be in english.

Not the options menu at the start of the game, not the pause menu. Not the inventory-screen.

I mean, I'm not exactly carrying any items to check, but the starter-sword doesn't seem to be english either.
Frankly, I can't even tell if the translation applied properly or not
please use the latest version of rpgmakertrans and apply it over v2.07 of the game.
also you may need to start a new game, since rpgmaker saves all items and variable when saving, and loads them instead of the one in the game. so items would have the old names

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
please use the latest version of rpgmakertrans and apply it over v2.07 of the game.
also you may need to start a new game, since rpgmaker saves all items and variable when saving, and loads them instead of the one in the game. so items would have the old names

That's exactly what I tried.

OP
E

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's exactly what I tried.
i have uploaded a new one, try patching it. if it does not work, reupload the same patch files that you applied. rpgmakertrans appends errors to the same files.

OP
E

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
new update. About 30% done. What remains is some of the longer maps.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You could've saved yourself a lot of trouble. I've made a partial and even translated the prologue and some other events like 4+ years ago.
Translated all the pictures and everything. It's still in my mega repository if you want to check it out.

#!kQsHwZAY!EBWAqmzkgn-mZpGFXzQ7OsmE8VZnejghyFw2cTmjfaE

I remember I really liked this game a lot when it came out. It would be nice to play it one day fully translated.

Hope you get it done :)

Good luck.

OP
E

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You could've saved yourself a lot of trouble. I've made a partial and even translated the prologue and some other events like 4+ years ago.
Translated all the pictures and everything. It's still in my mega repository if you want to check it out.

#!kQsHwZAY!EBWAqmzkgn-mZpGFXzQ7OsmE8VZnejghyFw2cTmjfaE

I remember I really liked this game a lot when it came out. It would be nice to play it one day fully translated.

Hope you get it done :)

Good luck.
Currently, I do not want to base my translation on other translations, whether partial or incomplete. Like i stated in the OP, i am using rpgmakertrans, and you would probably do more work if you try to make the patch on an applied partial, since rpgmakertrans was not made with that in mind. It is much more simpler doing it from scratch, and i want to make clean patch files that can be applied with rpgmakertrans and works for all game versions, without forcing the player to upgrade or downgrade his game.

Still thanks though. when it is done, I will compare and check my translation

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can apply my partial translation to the original game by copying the files inside the game folder.
After that, you can apply your patch with RPG Maker Trans and then remake RPG maker trans patch from the translated folder.

That way you get everything that I translated and your translation applied.

When you're done, you just release the RPG maker data folder and other files that are necessary.
There is no need to release the RPG Maker Trans patch files when you're done with translation.
Usually, people always release translation by uploading game files.

But, do however you see fit and what makes you more comfortable.

Good luck.

OP
E

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can apply my partial translation to the original game by copying the files inside the game folder.
After that, you can apply your patch with RPG Maker Trans and then remake RPG maker trans patch from the translated folder.

That way you get everything that I translated and your translation applied.

When you're done, you just release the RPG maker data folder and other files that are necessary.
There is no need to release the RPG Maker Trans patch files when you're done with translation.
Usually, people always release translation by uploading game files.

But, do however you see fit and what makes you more comfortable.

Good luck.
I have had issues with one of my translations being DCMA'd, so unless necessary, I ain't gonna upload gamefiles, whether patched or not.