What's new

[RJ119782] Tifanth Heaven (Abandoned)

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
(Previous Projects: Midnight Exposure Schoolgirl, The Holy Grail of Alharahn, Mature Quest)

Swahili Ringyou - Tifanth Heaven
(有)すわひり林業 - テファンズヘブン

Follow me on to stay up to date with releases, patches, and news about projects

Last edited:

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ119782] Tifanth Heaven

All hail hydra, awesome news thanks in advance for this

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks u-ray! At this rate, you will almost be as legendary as m1zuki soon :D

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, great. But... huh. How do you not have more patrons with how fast you make those translations? Have you considered having a patron reward like voting on the next translation or something?

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly I'm just humbled to get any support at all.

I have thought about that but at least for now I'd rather just do whatever game I feel comfortable doing at the moment. I'm trying to select games carefully so that I don't bite off more than I can chew. I definitely do need to think up some rewards though.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I agree, but maybe that doesn't have to clash with giving a reward like that. Maybe if you had a list of at least three games that you'd be all comfortable with at the moment for that cycle, it could work. I think people would be more intrigued to back you (I would :D)

By the way, just out of curiosity, doesn't the backlog of games you want to tackle include this one? :D

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

BUMP,, damn i hit a rock -_-

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

abandoned/paused? any news? thx!

Hantaboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to his patreon site, he working on "Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ by Galaxy Wars".

But concrete information only can be gave by u-ray from this project...

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Well this is what he said when he released his Sengoku NEET translation.

If you've been following my projects you're probably wondering where this came from and what happened with my last one. To put it shortly, I was getting really burned out on that game, then I had to go out of town for about a week in late October, got back and found out I was going back out of town again first thing in November.

Basically I didn't think I'd be able to finish in that ~one week gap that I was back home, and since I was getting kind of unhappy with the amount of time that had passed since I put something out, I put it on hold and picked up a new project.

Anyway now he's working on "Demon World Cave Lulu Farea", but December is a busy month so there's no ETA.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can confirm A) It's on hold and also B) I still fully intend to translate it.
I'm gonna try to get back to it after Lulu Farea (which I love to death but damn are the sex scenes long as hell).

What I might start doing is working on it in chunks, so I'll have a project that I finish, I'll work on Tifanth Heaven for a while until it drives me crazy, pick up a new project and finish it, go back to Tifanth Heaven for a while, etc.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm gonna try to get back to it after Lulu Farea (which I love to death but damn are the sex scenes long as hell).

What I might start doing is working on it in chunks, so I'll have a project that I finish, I'll work on Tifanth Heaven for a while until it drives me crazy, pick up a new project and finish it, go back to Tifanth Heaven for a while, etc.
not a bad idea, to change settings for a bit to keep up the motivation. for me, its not important when, just to know the status and that eventually it will get done. great work so far u-ray!

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry about it.
We all know you are capable of release high quality translations, just take your time with this.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, really appreciate you guys being so understanding.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, I had to abandon this. At the time I was really focusing on finding work--which I successfully did, but now I have little free time and translating Lulu Farea 2 is a much bigger priority. I'd love to finish translating this but there's only so much time in the day...

But, maybe you'll see Tifa again soon in a different game... ;)
And eventually, I am open to the idea of working on this project again.