What's new

RJ120652 サキュバスタワー ~淫魔のえっちな塔~

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ120652 サキュバスタワー ~淫魔のえっちな塔~

the game is pretty sub par is you ask me...

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

this link ist borken

XML-Verarbeitungsfehler: unerwarteter Parser-Status Adresse: jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mozilla%20Firefox/omni.ja!/chrome/toolkit/content/global/netError.xhtml Zeile Nr. 311, Spalte 58: <div id="ed_netInterrupt">&netInterrupt.longDesc;</div>
you know that most of the comunity cant read german, arent you?

anyway i'll upload the game to mega today so you guys can play it
just give me a couple of hours because my upload is slow D:

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

this link ist borken

XML-Verarbeitungsfehler: unerwarteter Parser-Status Adresse: jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mozilla%20Firefox/omni.ja!/chrome/toolkit/content/global/netError.xhtml Zeile Nr. 311, Spalte 58: <div id="ed_netInterrupt">&netInterrupt.longDesc;</div>
Ah, sorry, my bad. I had actually used this link way back and posted it in the Hentai Finder thread for someone. I assumed it was still working.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

this game is really bad the art stile is worse than ugly the game play is bad rpg stile and the other games of this circle seems to be bad to.:(

the only reason to dl this shit is the bf part and the small size.
(even the old cg ripped bf games way better than this)

Seelenmord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No loli tag on DLsite. Share away. =w=b
That does not mean really something.
DLSite even sells games completely without tags, because you can then puzzle.
Or games without the loli tag, but loli content.
The tags are not always completely correct, or all the content tagged.

Is there a gallery for the "game over" scene (the rape scenes, if you lose a battle) you already have received?

Last edited:

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a gallery for the "game over" scene (the rape scenes, if you lose a battle) you already have received?
Nope. Also pretty frustrating that some of the special NPCs you can find on the maps are completely random. Can't seem to get the childhood friend to appear anymore. I wonder if it's dependent on what day it is.

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apologies for the necro, but I just want to state that there is in fact a recollection room.

To begin with, the main objective of this game is to climb 30 towers, then defeat the last boss, a guardian, at the top. After you win, you may touch a crystal that apparently unseals a succubus queen. If you don't touch it, the game will not end. If you touch it, you'll be fighting a battle you can't win soon after. After your inevitable defeat, you will be taken to the ending room.

What you want to do is talk to the soldier that is guarding the tower's entrance, then change the difficulty to hard mode.

Difference between normal and hard mode:
> Normal = No game-over if you're defeated in battle. You keep your levels everytime you enter the tower.
> Hard = Game-over if defeated in battle. You regress to level 1 everytime you enter the tower.

Finishing normal mode gives you some extra equipment which I think are not very much stronger than the ones you can obtain from playing normally anyways. Finishing hard mode gives you the privilege to enter recollection room.

As a final warning, once you enter the recollection room, there are no exits, so make sure to save in a separate file if you want to keep playing in the future.

EDIT: I probably should have mentioned that you can change the game mode from Normal to Hard at any point in the game, meaning you can grind for items and money in normal mode until you feel confident enough, then change the difficulty to hard mode.

Anyways, I have included two save-files. The first one is at the end of normal mode, the second is (stuck) inside the recollection room after finishing hard mode.

View attachment Succubus Tower Save.zip

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yorozuya I don't think this thread is old enough to be nerco'd and thanks for the info about beating the game on normal I didn't know that

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure but did this game recieve an update?

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure but did this game recieve an update?
True... I saw this today too ...

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, it got updated today according to the dlsite page as well.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

dumb question.. anyway to translate the text in the game?
This is an RPG maker game, so real-time translation tools like Chiitrans and ITH should handle it OK. Just use the forum search to find info on them.

Chiitrans is here: code.google.com/p/chiitrans2/

If you mean actually translate the ingame text so you can play this in English, then that's possible too. It takes a lot of time and effort, but if you're willing to take it on, then I would certainly be willing to give you advice on how to get started, just as others here helped me when I first started.