What's new

[Complete - Full] (RJ122267) The Little Brave ~僕、勇者になんかなりたくない!~

OP
cmacleod42

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (RJ122267) The Little Brave ~僕、勇者になんかなりたくない!~

According to she's literally going 'Kakaka' which, I think is more like the 'kekeke'

From what /I/ understand Kekeke came about as a shorthand for kerakera, which is the japanese onomatopoeia for laughing. So whatever you decide.

That said, I played briefly earlier and found that there's a line just before the very first H-scene with the sister (If you climb out the window) that's untranslated. Will report anymore as I play through the game.
Thanks for the advice.

For the untranslated text, I have mentioned before there is a probable bug in RPG Maker Trans where some strings are not translating. I have three strings in the game that seem correctly listed and translated in the patch, but after applying the patch they are still untranslated.

There is one for Karin in the initial scene, one for Viviana when she visits at night and one for Olivia where you first meet her.

I have failed to work out how to get these to translate and short of a fix for RPG Maker Trans they may stay untranslated with the full release, but as I said there are only 3

EDIT:
I have fixed 2 of the 3 problems they were errors in my patch files, cases I had edited the original string accidentally. The remaining one for Karin in no such luck, I have been unable to fix it again, so it is still likely a bug in RPG Maker Trans

Last edited:

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... RPGmaker trans seems to be gone. Anyone have a copy to upload?

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

So... RPGmaker trans seems to be gone. Anyone have a copy to upload?
It's just changed domain.

OP
cmacleod42

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Translation is complete!

The translation of this game is complete. I have play-tested most paths and it is fine (well one or two ending paths need checking)

See the first post for the complete translation. I may update based on feedback and when I check the other endings

NOTE:
when you play a single exchange will appear untranslated. This is early when you meet Karin

The text is
カリン「ああ、そうよね・・・。
    私もハルに合わせて欲しいと言ったのだけれど
    決心が鈍るからって長老に止められて、
    中に入れてもらえなかったのよ・・・」
My translation is
Karin "Oh, we meet...
I told the Elders I wanted to talk to you,
but they stopped me from entering your house..."
I do not know why this is failing to translate

Last edited:
OP
cmacleod42

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Fix

Thanks to imnotapervert I have fixed the untranslated dialogue. It is a bit of a hacky fix but it works. The first post's translation has been updated

Note:
After applying the patch there will be a small file Data.zip in the game folder.
Unzip this, and replace any files when asked. You can then delete this file Data.zip. The untranslated string will now be translated

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Translation is complete!

The translation of this game is complete. I have play-tested most paths and it is fine (well one or two ending paths need checking)

See the first post for the complete translation. I may update based on feedback and when I check the other endings

NOTE:
when you play a single exchange will appear untranslated. This is early when you meet Karin

The text is

My translation is

I do not know why this is failing to translate
I bought the game and i was about to ask about the Karin untranslated line.
Thanks for the translation cmacleod42 <3

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone know of anywhere i can get this game with the patch already installed if possible thanks for any help.

OP
cmacleod42

cmacleod42

Reputation score

anyone know of anywhere i can get this game with the patch already installed if possible thanks for any help.
Applying the patch is quite simple and takes maybe a minute

You just need the untranslated game, and a copy of RPG Maker Trans. Run RPG Maker Trans, select the folder of the untranslated game, select the folder with the unzipped patch, and click ok. That is all that is needed

dragons19676161

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Applying the patch is quite simple and takes maybe a minute

You just need the untranslated game, and a copy of RPG Maker Trans. Run RPG Maker Trans, select the folder of the untranslated game, select the folder with the unzipped patch, and click ok. That is all that is needed

yeah when i get the untranslated game i get the audio missing because it's japanese and the audio files are not in japanese, downloading the trial from the dl site makes it the same haha im not good with this stuff:eek: can someone pm me the game?

muvejit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

remember to use Japanese locale, otherwise the Japanese file names get messed up when extracting or you can use bandizip and set its unicode to Japanese and extrect with that.