What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ127174] Accession of Heroes RPG

Hvvnn

Reputation score

Now working partial for this. I don't have much time so it can't finish fast. Check folder below for daily update ( I'm lazy go into forum update post....):

How to apply patch:

- Run RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher patch game.
- Download partial above extract
- Copy www folder to game folder replace when notice come up.
- Notice: Partial use with newest version

Screenshot:

Just begin project still lot of thing to do be patient and report me for bug. Contact me on Discord through ID: Esan#8635

Last edited:
OP
H

Hvvnn

Reputation score
Update progress 12-19-2018

Still work, those skill really hard to understand until i got those skill while play and use.
If you find mistake pm for fix. Item description almost useless in this game since no item use in battle ....
I think i trans description for event memoir and quest next

Goblin Slayer

Reputation score
Mmm i just found this game today, im glad you are doing a partial patch :) so thanks!

plazma

Reputation score
hey man, hope you are still working on this, so many people need it!

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Can anyone tell how to "beat" the giant slime that appeared at home? or a full walkthrough per chance? I got around it using Cheat Engine, setting my HP to low and losing, but gonna try to find the legit way.

Spiroth

Reputation score
Can anyone tell how to "beat" the giant slime that appeared at home? or a full walkthrough per chance? I got around it using Cheat Engine, setting my HP to low and losing, but gonna try to find the legit way.
How you beat the cat boy? I'm losing braincell figured this out because it's still in Japanese the talk I can't tell what it want me to do.
The box conversation is still in Japanese and I cant use that MV coz all error 404 no link.

treetoto

Reputation score
here a place where there is a walkthrough:
also the cat boy, you need to use the water magic, then when the cat boy says some line use fire magic to stun him. I have no idea what it says but it didn't take a lot to figure out

treetoto

Reputation score
Hate to ask, but if anyone beats the game could you put up a save. Im stuck at the final boss and dont know how to win. Also if you all want my mostly finished save ill give if requested

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
Here are saves after you can add 3 more people to the party (6) and before major enemies (4), (5). You can view CGs from 4th tab of inventory. I think this is only like 99% save cuz I remember in ?previous/following? game you get a room you can view CGs in after you finish it.

Attachments

treetoto

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Yea, this is the final boss I meant. even in the walkthrough the guy said it was too hard and he cheated to get past it, might anyone know how to cheat this part

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
I did look in the Skills.json file with Notepad++ (kept in mind that ?final? boss has a skill that reduces everyone to 1hp), found a line at about line 174 with "formula=b.hp-1" (something like that) and changed it to formula=1, so now boss reduces HP by 1 instead of to 1, still have no idea what counters boss' point-finger-down-you-die skill (I know MC can prevent it with orange1000MPskill, but I have impression the key to defeat the boss is to turn his skill back at him. I think chinese guide said it was blue hair's skill , but blue acts slower than boss and I had no luck so far)
A lot of rpgmaker files can be edited with text editor.

Attachments

KAMUII

Reputation score
Hate to ask, but if anyone beats the game could you put up a save. Im stuck at the final boss and dont know how to win. Also if you all want my mostly finished save ill give if requested
give me

FizzyJuice

Reputation score
wait how do u guys check the cg, i cant find em