What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ128319 - Annelitte

Daedroth

Reputation score
DLSite:
Patch Download Links:

I think there was a partial on the site for this game, but i'm not entirely sure and didn't use it anyway.
I somehow, with my pathetic photoshop skills managed to edit opening and ending images, but there are some images with japanese text still (they are not that important, though -- 5 speech bubbles in the menu and names of battle rape scenes). If you want to help with them, it would be appreciated.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh this is a nice suprise. Will check this out for sure.
Thanks for takinf the time to translate this.
If you plan on translating anything else I'd reccomend It looks cool

dt512

Reputation score
No loli.... strange, oh is an old work 😁

OP
D

Daedroth

Reputation score
Oh this is a nice suprise. Will check this out for sure.
Thanks for takinf the time to translate this.
If you plan on translating anything else I'd reccomend It looks cool
To be honest, i don't want to step even more on toes of active Shoku translators.
Started working on already anyway.

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To be honest, i don't want to step even more on toes of active Shoku translators.
holy shit nice pick can't wait for it also thanks you for this translation

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
DLSite:
Patch Download Links:

I think there was a partial on the site for this game, but i'm not entirely sure and didn't use it anyway.
I somehow, with my pathetic photoshop skills managed to edit opening and ending images, but there are some images with japanese text still (they are not that important, though -- 5 speech bubbles in the menu and names of battle rape scenes). If you want to help with them, it would be appreciated.
That's fair enough, you picked a good one though! Same circle that did . Unfortunatly, judging by the screenshots there are a few used cgs from each other with slight edits. Oh well, I'll still play the hell out of itl. xD

Kazukiri93

Reputation score
I've run into a bug were after I put on the bikini armour I can't wear any clothes that allow you to wear underwear it just grays out most of the menu until you put on something that doesn't allow underwear. Untitled.png

Dr Caligari

Lurker
Reputation score
I've run into a bug were after I put on the bikini armour I can't wear any clothes that allow you to wear underwear it just grays out most of the menu until you put on something that doesn't allow underwear.
Not a bug. You need to put on underwear again after those clothes remove it.