What's new

RJ129479 Compliant daughter

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks good but barely any downloads, if anyone could find working links that would be great.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ129479.html

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RJ129479 Compliant daughter

it appears this game doesn't let you strip her fully.

No wonder there are no downloads.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Jesus, see their daughter naked?
Its like you think the Japanese have no standards

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My bad. It seems the Japanese DO have standards:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jesus, see their daughter naked?
Its like you think the Japanese have no standards
That's just a bad translation. Musume does mean daughter but it's also a very common way of just saying "girl". Most machine translators don't know that though, so any and all readings of it will translate to daughter.

So unless you see a incest tag or something that tells you that the MC is her father/guardian...just assume that it's meant to be read as "girl"

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Weird, this link seems to be broken every now and then, what exactly is this game about anyway?

OP
C

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Iono looks like a standard interactive click and sex game

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's just a bad translation. Musume does mean daughter but it's also a very common way of just saying "girl". Most machine translators don't know that though, so any and all readings of it will translate to daughter.

So unless you see a incest tag or something that tells you that the MC is her father/guardian...just assume that it's meant to be read as "girl"
Yeah. As a daughter incest fan, finding games with such content is kinda hard, and this has fooled me qite a few times already.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah. Has a daughter incest fan, finding games with such content is kinda hard, and this has fooled me qite a few times already.
look for words that indicate possession like "ore no" or "boku wa" usually those will mean that the musume means daughter and not girl. But usually instead of the title focusing on the girl, it'll focus on the dad if it's a father/daughter game.

But yeah, there's not a huge number out there. Usually most incest games consist of brother/sister, mother/son, or aunt/nephew.

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

look for words that indicate possession like "ore no" or "boku wa" usually those will mean that the musume means daughter and not girl. ....
Just as a note, I'd advise not to look for correlation between "boku wa" and "musume", as you will get traps. I'm sure you meant "boku no", not "wa".

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just as a note, I'd advise not to look for correlation between "boku wa" and "musume", as you will get traps. I'm sure you meant "boku no", not "wa".
Who knows what his taste are, that's why I added that in there :p Nothing wrong with a trap every now and then, great fun to trick your friends.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who knows what his taste are, that's why I added that in there :p Nothing wrong with a trap every now and then, great fun to trick your friends.
actually girls who use boku are a moe archetype aswell...

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey now, what's wrong with traps? :(

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

who here has read amahara-kun+? XD
I did and it was very disturbing as a guy who suddenly found himself reading a trap o_o, for some strange reason it gave me chill's behind my back that led me to stop reading it, *It felt as if the manliness in my soul is being corrupted as the yaoi world start's to devour my interest in female's* :eek:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A cute trap son is fine too. XD

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello there, if anyone is interested here the group released today their newest flash game, judging by the samples given I think is a little bit more complete than the previous ones.

And also if anyone wanted the first game there is some download links on anime-sharing. Since two are premium and the other one is down the only one remaining is Bit-share. Enjoy! :D

P.D: Yes, the link is legit, since I downloaded and tested the game.