What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ136120] KNIGHTS OF THE PHANTASM

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for sharing!
Anyone played this game it any good? Im gonna try it tomorrow maybe

Reputation score
What's missing? I actually translated this fairly shortly after it was released, but I don't post much on these boards, so forgot to post it. It's possible I linked the raw or incompletely translated data files as well when sending the link to Parasytus. I may try to finish if there's untranslated stuff. I'd have to find RPG Maker XP again since it was on my old computer, though. If the entire data file is japanese still, then I'll just upload what should be the most recent, though I'm not sure what's missing.

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I have only played like an hour so far, but there's a "quest" where an old man in a coast town asks you to clean the beach, and nothing is translated there. Then there was some people in the university I talked to.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If anyone was bothered like I was with the name window overlapping with the text window, here's a fix for it.

Mega Link: #!0PhmBb4K!scIEB4Yhnf8pfqSDL5HfJeUSB7lygn5_E5OFXHN0-sE

Copy inside data folder and overwrite.

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Link works fine for me.

I also found some untranslated events. One was pick pocket scene in Larmia town as port of the main quest. And there was an events at witch cabin as part of the main quest.
Did anyone is having issues with the standing picture not working? I assume there is suppose to be this feature but I never saw it. Talking to the fairy at night seems to implicated that.
Maybe the translation broke this?

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Standing picture works fine for me with the translation. A and S buttons.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does this game have any voices? The english dlsite says that it has a CV, but the gallery doesn't contain any voices.

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Square text is still japanese. This is a PARTIAL! There is still a ton of Japanese text untranslated.

Ariz

Reputation score
IMG20201019070027.jpg Anyone run into this problem ? The game is runn8ng but there is no spesicifiq command in there please help
IMG20201019070027.jpg anyone run in to these problem ? The game is running but there is no words in the game help

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone run into this problem ? The game is runn8ng but there is no spesicifiq command in there please help
anyone run in to these problem ? The game is running but there is no words in the game help
First of all, I recommend the printscrn button in the future, instead of phone pictures.

Secondly, I'm 90% sure we have the exact same version, judging by the folder name, and mine works fine.
Although you have a number of files I don't have. A text hooker? IDK if that would cause it or not.
Other than that, make sure you've got the RTP and JP language pack installed. I don't think there's any fonts so that shouldn't be the issue.

I'd remove the stuff that's not the game (So you should have Audio/Data/Graphics folders and Game.exe game.ini RGSS104j.dll in the main folder. and see if it still happens. That'll tell you whether it's something to do with that other stuff or not.