What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ138139] The Holy Grail of Alharahn English Patch v1.11

Adelhart

Reputation score
Re: [RJ138139] The Holy Grail of Alharahn English Patch v1.00

Found some kind of bug - don`t know is it translation bug or the game itself buggy.
If you go into the slums naked, after a few hobo scenes you can`t move or open menu or do something. She`s just lying there, like event is still continuing.
Same problem here

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well a very nice attempt but the bugs in question all or most a result of you translating the wrong version.
I know you said would get back to it in October I guess that's been delayed indefinitely?

wgunder1:confused::confused:

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Noted. If enough other stuff is discovered to justify putting out a 1.01 I'll fix it.

Nope, that's the end of the game. It's a pretty short one.
Not sure off the top of my head what those two are, maybe you missed the mausoleum with the mummies?

I will have to correct you here you are missing the Last content that was introduced in version 1.11-1.12 of the game. reason it does not show is you used the wrong version of translation!

Serisael

Reputation score

Wonderful! There is a translation and everything for this game! Now all I need is... the game ^-^

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i am sure you will find it on nya torrents

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So this game got an update to 1.20.

Bug fixes, a random dungeon, and something about extra estrus heart effects.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope it contains a few new enemies as well. The current ones are good, but I'd hope they add a new sand worm enemy (none of the current ones do anal for some reason).

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Any chance this translation could be converted to an RPGTrans patch, or is that not possible?

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if RPG Trans can do that since it's a Wolf RPG game, not RPG Maker. If it can, it would help though.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translation works with or could be updated to 1.20?

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello could anybody help me to find a link to download this game ? thx :)

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With the new update to the game out I've decided I'm just gonna redo the translation patch for this game to update it to version 1.20. It's gonna be a lot of tedious copying and pasting but meh.

Anyway I'll start that tonight or tomorrow and hopefully be done within a week.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

With the new update to the game out I've decided I'm just gonna redo the translation patch for this game to update it to version 1.20. It's gonna be a lot of tedious copying and pasting but meh.

Anyway I'll start that tonight or tomorrow and hopefully be done within a week.
Thanks & Good luck Uray!
if i may, can i make a gif with your name on it like those a have on my signature? :3

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

P-please be gentle

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New TL patch for the latest version of the game
#!kUskXBLI!PYImTzfPI28WwNoQKJlZr5chsQnfFSd33efuwlPImVo

You know the drill for Wolf RPG stuff. Extract BasicData and MapData with arc_conv, rename the folders, then overwrite with the files in the patch. Enjoy, let me know if you have any problems.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ138139] The Holy Grail of Alharahn English Patch v1.10

Thanks for the translation. Wow I already like the combat in this, giving the melee some range. In all the other rpg maker/wolf games with real time combat like this, it's usually just running into enemies or more awkward than this and they feel like they don't require much skill. The weapons even all have different attack methods and ranges in this game so far, neat.

Only issue so far is that with the size of the screen and maps, this could probably use a minimap. Maybe there is one and I haven't found it yet or something though. Navigation through the first major city is already a bit of a pain.

Edit: Yeah holy shit, I went into the first major foresty area and I feel like I'm just blindly running around. There's like nothing to keep your barrings or objective obvious here. A gameworld this large really needs a map and map area descriptions (North forest, south east forest, etc). Somehow I ended up north of the first city even though I headed south and east from it? WAT. Just for the sake for comprehension this is a problem lol. No mention of what floor you're on in a dungeon either.

If you don't mind running around like a chicken with its head cut off, seems like a great game so far. Though I don't really feel any connection to the characters/world or feel the need to keep playing it like a lot of games sadly. There isn't much in the way of story, at least so far. Usually I grind a game out nonstop to completion but I'm kinda "meh"ing on this. Maybe because there's almost no direction/incentive at all. You know you're supposed to find an item but they just drop you off in a world with no real clues, so it ends up being "do random shit - the game". I mean, I know eventually it'll send me in the right direction, but it's pretty awkward. In short, kinda feels like a more open world game, but there's almost nothing to do in it.

Like the slight hint that you should talk to the fortune teller before beginning your journey.

Untranslated bit here:

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, beat the game virgin route but there's no way to unlock the full gallery after game completion? Bleh. Seems to be missing a lot even though I collected most monster parts. Can't see the boss stuff I already cleared forever?

Game stayed pretty decent till the end, I wish the animations were a little more dynamic, but overall they were much better than just cgs. The story/world/dialogue never really expands much so the game feels like it lacks depth. The world did feel a bit empty for how large it was, bordering on a cheap way to extend the playtime, and the lack of minimap/map/area descriptions made that worse. I think it was going for more of an "exploration" type game but I dunno how I felt about that. You pretty much needed the statues (At least the pp regen, or you could be cornered easily.) to continue, so it's not like it was all that optional.

The difficulty was actually pretty good, pretty easy to lose/mess up if you didn't pay attention. I liked the clothes stripping if your health gets low and being unable to reequip them or save immediately added some spooks that you usually don't feel in rpg maker games. The mob ai could use some variety (Ranged attacks or them setting traps woulda been cool, jumping spiders/enemies, etc.) but it was nice that you usually had the choice to avoid or fight enemies (With penalties for choosing wrong). The boss fights were fun but I think in my 4 hours of playtime there were really only two bosses (Goblin, succubus), certainly coulda used more.

Overall rating is probably somewhere around 5-6, was above average in most things but the lack of plot, dialogue, interesting characters and such kinda hurt it. I almost didn't continue it just because the world was pretty boring. I can't recall an overall decent rpg game like this lacking so heavily in dialogue. It was pretty awkward lol. Nobody had any personality. Dev should probably hire a writer.

Last edited:

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I seem to have gotten a fatal error while playing the game.

I was curious about this alley so I pressed z while facing left at the end of the valley and got this error which keeps reoccurring every half second, rendering me unable to play.

I know it's still the beginning of the game but it is nevertheless annoying.

Edit: I think I know the reason. I thought the patch in the OP was for 1.12 but it's for 1.2 while I'm using the 1.12 game version. Gotta swap out the files and it should be fine.

Last edited: