What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ141649] The Flower & Matchstick Girl

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So a long time ago I did a small partial for this game. Translating clothes and items and what not. And after my Mega got taken down a lot of people have asked me to reupload it. Sadly however, I had lost the Partial and could not reupload it. Until I recently found it while reorganizing all my H-games. So I decided to give it a once over. adding in a few updates here and there. Most of the prefixes for the customers are done. But a few I couldn't decide what to put so I left them untranslated. They mostly only matter when it comes to how much they'll pay you. Same thing with their outfits. I didn't do the descriptions for Elle's outfits, as they're all just flavor texts. Like, Fluffy Coat will be something like "A fluffy coat for keeping warm" or something obvious like that.
I maybe look into some of my older unfinished partials, see if I can't spruce a few things up here and there. I know I have a lot of partials that were up before ULMF had a translation section, so they're a little harder to find.

Enjoy

Thread

Kthxbai!

Attachments