What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ145726] A Tale of Two Swords

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
you forgot to translate the part in the begging where after you beat the ghost pirates and if your naked the blond girl when talking to the pirates has a h scene but yeah its not translated just letting you know :)

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
you forgot to translate the part in the begging where after you beat the ghost pirates and if your naked the blond girl when talking to the pirates has a h scene but yeah its not translated just letting you know :)
Those scenes are actually v2.0 scenes and there are 13 of them (not counting the 2 skin color variations of Karen's beast mode - the lines are the exact same) which I have mentioned in the main thread:

v0.4
-Chapter 3 out of 9 done.
-H-Scenes 33 out of 79 done. (Including Elysia Inn scenes, excluding ver 2.00 scenes. Ver 2.00 scenes are irrelevant to the gameplay, something like a DLC, so I will be translating those after the completion of the main game storyline and it's scenes.)

But thanks for letting me know anyway ;)

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Those scenes are actually v2.0 scenes and there are 13 of them (not counting the 2 skin color variations of Karen's beast mode - the lines are the exact same) which I have mentioned in the main thread:

v0.4
-Chapter 3 out of 9 done.
-H-Scenes 33 out of 79 done. (Including Elysia Inn scenes, excluding ver 2.00 scenes. Ver 2.00 scenes are irrelevant to the gameplay, something like a DLC, so I will be translating those after the completion of the main game storyline and it's scenes.)

But thanks for letting me know anyway ;)

oohhh that make more sense now

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can't believe there are so little donations. Come on guys. I personally dropped 20 bucks on it. The amount of work for this game, and the quality we're getting is worth it. 20 dollars is like 2 lunches. Just don't eat out 2 times and you can help this dude out.

akaliryze

Reputation score
guys help me pls i cant trans nicol for girl giving this error :

Unable to find file:

{ Actor(33) Symbol:)bust) Method(draw_actor_portrait) }
Graphics/Pictures/Menu33-12

and giving error karen and nicol jump on mountain.:
---------------------------
二つの剣の物語
Unable to find file:

Graphics/Faces/Nicol会話
Tamam

can you guys help me pls send me this pics :(

Tyrannus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Symplexity posted on his Patreon page that he is pausing this translation because he is traveling to Japan for undergrad studies. He also posted that he will continue the translation but doesnt know when.

pablim1

Reputation score
it saddens me very much to see this translation going abandonned.

maurilio_br

Reputation score
Anyone has a working link for the patch ?
Might be a bit late here but I've got the entire game, let me know if you need anything more than the data folder to translate this

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Attachments

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I'm very sad too, this is one of the games that I've been waiting for so long *cries in the corner

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Symplexity posted on his Patreon page that he is pausing this translation because he is traveling to Japan for undergrad studies. He also posted that he will continue the translation but doesnt know when.
I can't say for sure when I'll resume this project, but I can say I will complete it.
Why do people even want English translations if they don't know how to read English?

mata123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've defeated the queen, but don't know, where to go. I read the walkthrough and there is written, that i should go to east to ice dungeon, but i cannot find it. Can anyone help me?

slaveofmysword

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hello, does anybody have the Mega lnk or the English translated link for this game? I just literally finished Sacred Eyes...
lots of thanks!