What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ145726] A Tale of Two Swords

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
I have decided to upload:

- If I complete a chapter (There are 9 of them)
Or
- If I haven't uploaded anything in a week and it's Saturday.

And I have to say, I find the story pretty interesting. It's also motivating me to translate faster :)

Also, I recommend you to buy the "Mirror of Transformation" and "Handbook of Move Speed Change". The former will be useful right after where I have ended the translation, but you'll see what I mean next time.

Last edited:
OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Patch v0.3 up. Details in the main thread.

You'll need a lot of lewdness (30+) to unlock all scenes.

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like 0.4 patch is gone... D:

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. check out the translator's Patreon~

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
I managed to translate next to nothing in these two weeks. I'm quite busy these days our of nowhere, so I don't have much time to spare for translating. If things go good, then I will be able to finish this translation in a month now. Link in the main thread.

dadadazzz

Lurker
Reputation score
Its all good just wanted to know whats up since there was no news or anything. At least you're still alive. :D

vestibule

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is really happening? Awesome!

I made the aforementioned partial, but yeah, it's best to start from scratch. My first attempt, and it looks it. I probably butchered some known mythological names (I'd seriously somehow never heard of a sahuagin before).

Some stuff I remember:
  • There are some unused areas that seem like leftovers of abandoned ideas. One area looked like it was supposed to represent a skill tree.
  • Some of the scripts checked for actors by string instead of ID. Be careful when renaming actors.
  • There are a LOT of chests with item names written out. Have fun with that :)
Was hoping someone would pick this one up eventually - seeing this thread made my day. Good luck!

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The zippyshare link seems to be deleted. Any new link?

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
I have finally become "less" busy so I can post one chapter per week from now on. But again, this time, I only managed to finish the chapter and not the Karen/Elysia working scenes.

The main thing here is that this game is an 3-city RPG, and since I am translating the third city events, a good part of my time-consuming work has been done. Now only the dungeons and sex scenes remain.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I finally had some time to sit down with this - and have to really thank you, symplexity. This brings back a lot of what I liked about Sacred Eyes. I have both a 1.03 and 2.01 version, and combined a lot of the graphics from the 2.01 to avoid minor bugs. I like being able to transform Nicol into a girl. I played right up to where the translation ends (thanks for that flag). I'm playing a virgin run, and really want to get to that kiss so I know I'm on the "true" path.

Thanks again

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
v0.7 up:

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
I finally had some time to sit down with this - and have to really thank you, symplexity. This brings back a lot of what I liked about Sacred Eyes. I have both a 1.03 and 2.01 version, and combined a lot of the graphics from the 2.01 to avoid minor bugs. I like being able to transform Nicol into a girl. I played right up to where the translation ends (thanks for that flag). I'm playing a virgin run, and really want to get to that kiss so I know I'm on the "true" path.

Thanks again
First of all, you're welcome :)

I believe that the flag is rather important in game with such an interesting plot so I put it in there. I also happen to be playing the virgin run, not knowing what it really does, but it should probably lead to the "Hidden Ending" as the game says (There are End 1, End 2 and Hidden End) which is what I believe you mean by the "true" path. But I think it will be a problem when I have to translate the other two endings as I might have to play the full game in order to reach those endings, to proofread them. So if anyone has completed the game beforehand, can you provide me the save file with all endings?

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
First of all, you're welcome :)

I believe that the flag is rather important in game with such an interesting plot so I put it in there. I also happen to be playing the virgin run, not knowing what it really does, but it should probably lead to the "Hidden Ending" as the game says (There are End 1, End 2 and Hidden End) which is what I believe you mean by the "true" path. But I think it will be a problem when I have to translate the other two endings as I might have to play the full game in order to reach those endings, to proofread them. So if anyone has completed the game beforehand, can you provide me the save file with all endings?
I believe this is a complete 2.01 save file. Attaching Etigoya's walkthrough as well for those interested...

Attachments