What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ146261] Dungeon of Retina v1.09a

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game has a loli scene, so no direct link to DLSite. Sorry.

This partial for "Dungeon of Retina -v1.09a-" is based on the one yugifan3 made many years ago for an outdated version. I just ported the translated text, adjusted things and did some spell-check.
A few items now have more comprehensive (or even just any) description or may be slightly renamed, and treasure chests now tell you what you get in English.

I also added 2 new notes to help you out, in addition to the one yugifan3 placed. They give you 5 of the 3 heal items, 5 lust accelerator EX, and help you counter-act the deleveling from the brothel, respectively. The last one has infinite uses. Running around with the "Nude" outfit equipped no longer kills you if you suffer a clothing attack anymore, either and the Princess Knight outfit now properly shields you against such attacks, too.

Enjoy and leave criticism if you wish. ~JackyHF

See attachment for link and PW.

Nano-sized update: forgot to delete a treasure chest. Princess Knight outfit now actually works.

Update 2: new DL link, see file attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon of Retina v1.09a

Yeah!! You show that lazy Yugifan3 for not updating his partials!!!
I mean...good job! Like to see more updates in the future or maybe a
partial of a game done by yourself?

OP
JackyHF

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon of Retina v1.09a

Probably not, my lack of Japanese proficiency somewhat prevents me from it and I'm not fond of pure Google translate, even if it's QCd.

pumusu

Lurker
Reputation score

This partial for "Dungeon of Retina -v1.09a-" is based on the one yugifan3 made many years ago for an outdated version. I just ported the translated text, adjusted things and did some spell-check.
A few items now have more comprehensive (or even just any) description or may be slightly renamed, and treasure chests now tell you what you get in English.

I also added 2 new notes to help you out, in addition to the one yugifan3 placed. They give you 5 of the 3 heal items, 5 lust accelerator EX, and help you counter-act the deleveling from the brothel, respectively. The last one has infinite uses. Running around with the "Nude" outfit equipped no longer kills you if you suffer a clothing attack anymore, either and the Princess Knight outfit now properly shields you against such attacks, too.

Nano-sized update: forgot to delete a treasure chest. Princess Knight outfit now actually works.
Eww,,, Any chance of reupload? Mediafire link not working...

greedyaf

Reputation score
its dead, jim.

Yugifan3's patch is still kinda viable, with information on how to install it
here

thisguy40

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can i get a link to this anyone

DeadGhost95

Reputation score

Update 2: new DL link, see file attached.
Dead link :(

Reputation score
really not wanting to necro this tread when it cleary seems dead, but is there any possible way to get the partial at this point? i am playing ordeal of princess eris and i REALLY want to see the game that came before it, but it would be even better if i could understand even a LITTLE of whats going on when i play it lol

coryhouse

Reputation score
*flips through the necronomicon and resurrects thread*

Bueller? Buller? Partial translation? Bueller?