What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ150996] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (Magic Academy of Loli Succubi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
steveju

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This project is on hold for the time being. MGQP needs attention.
Will probably start working on this again during the summer. If someone wants to contribute or even take over, I will update the first post for you.

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This project is on hold for the time being. MGQP needs attention.
Will probably start working on this again during the summer. If someone wants to contribute or even take over, I will update the first post for you.
MGQP is another game that I have on my radar of waiting it to be translated so not a problem here and thank you for all your hard work in translating these games.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Personally I was truly sad about the direction that MGQP is taking. Mainly because now with the "lose and be raped" you have to move back from the city or point which was last saved to the zone again, another point is that the game has become quite grindy especially related to jobs.

It was a good thing that I could interact with monsters and have sex scenes but the problem is that most of them (if not all) just have one scene, even important characters like Illias only gets a footjob and it had to end with urine sigh.

But the worst part for me is that most of the new monsters are extremely ugly or vore related.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
found a save in the original thread saying it was a 100%....but when i try to use it it doesn't work and makes my game unable to load it. It shows that green bar telling me the problem but i don't know whats the problem.... Any one knows whats happening?

Tsukishiro

Reputation score
How to update to ver.1.60?

Also, I get an error message before many H-scenes saying that a BGM file in the Data folder is missing. It doesn't stop the scene though. I get a bunch of error messages when I try to access a certain portion of the album too. Again, more missing things in the Data folder.

Last edited:

Guranberia

Reputation score
Anyone got a seve fileor a guide? Because there is an event that I can't pass...
In the hate path, it's the event with Atfif and Milty together, they seem to ask me some questions, but I don't know what I am supposed to answer. I've tried to answer in english, japanese and even korean.
I've found a korean guide for this part, but even with this I can't pass it.
Here is the korean guide if someone want it:

착정게임 문 답입니다

클래스의 원마는 합계 00에 응? / 총벌
아이미의 풀네임의 최후 / -의
금발로 세가닥 땋기의 아이의 이름 / 두는
초록의 눈을 한 아이는 0명? / 씨
록채의 모퉁이의 색 / 미도리
히나코의 애완동물의 이름은 무엇 훈? / 스-
스타마티아의 숨어있는 눈은 오른쪽이나 왼쪽인가 / ひだり
로울·0000·미르티 / ねふぇす
요마원에 있는 변기의 수는 0개? / 에
아릴의 양말, 긴 것은 오른쪽? 왼쪽? / ひだり
라비를 싫은 음식은? / 생선
핑크색의 머리카락의 원마는 0에 응? / 에
아니에스의 팬츠는○색? / 해라
라나나의 옷, 소매가 짧은 것은 오른쪽? 왼쪽? / ひだり
히나코의 일족의 이명은 「00의 흑음」 / 경세
원장 선생님의 안경은○색? / 때
에메스의 정식명칭은 에메스·무엇? / 개이고
현재는○문목… / 총벌
처음으로 요마원에 온 날은○요일? / 들이마셔
나의 풀네임은? / あとふぃふ

Guranberia

Reputation score
The game thread seem to be down tho, so I can't search on it

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game thread seem to be down tho, so I can't search on it
It's been awhile but thinking back on the game, the only time I remember questions being asked was in the mini game during free play.
I beat the game without playing that game, so I don't think you necessarily have to even attempt it.
I know a lot of the events where random but I just messed with the girls likes and dislikes till they were around the desired heart event and then just let time pass until their events popped up randomly.

Sorry I don't have a safe file though, last time I played I started from scratch just to see what was translated.

zyxxz

Reputation score
Anyone got a seve fileor a guide? Because there is an event that I can't pass...
In the hate path, it's the event with Atfif and Milty together, they seem to ask me some questions, but I don't know what I am supposed to answer. I've tried to answer in english, japanese and even korean.
I've found a korean guide for this part, but even with this I can't pass it.
I sort of remember this part, they ask you how many girls are there in the academy and you need to answer it in hiragana. I don't remember what I had answered, I think it was 17 (じゅうなな) or otherwise try 16 or 18. It was one of those, and I don't quite remember if they ask you a second question or not.

EDIT: I had a look at my gallery, yeah, the question was the total number of demons in the class, and the correct answer is じゅうはち

Last edited:

Guranberia

Reputation score
Thanks for your help, but if I remember correctly there are many other questions after this one

DreamerRadical

Reputation score
Give save please)
I can give a save in a few days. I just started playing yesterday and have been unlocking all the routes. However, Hinako glitches and restarts the day when the programming hits with Rue's, so I had to restart that save over. (starting multi save paths now).

As the thread in OP post is down or does not give permission to view, is there any updates on translation? (I can read quite a bit of Japanese so I'm ok on most parts, but the Pretend game and quiz game still gets me (been making a screenshot right answer folder). Trying not to cheat by looking at programming until I am fully done. Thanks for the work on translating. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.