[WIP - Partial] [RJ154397] Tobihime : Flying Princess -Inter Breed-

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
ULMF Topic:
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/9830

DLsite :

Author :

This is a long-overdue update to a quick translation I posted some time ago.
It's primarily a tool-tip translation; I'd like to do more with the story, but I haven't really got the time right now.

Downloads :
for game version 2.04

Instructions :
Just unzip it in the game directory, overwrite existing files, and launch the game.

Last edited:

Cinders

Reputation score
Quick question about the translation-are the main menu icons supposed to still be Japanese, and does the translation.dat file just simply go inside the standard tobihime2.04 folder next to tobihime.exe?

Thanks for your translation.

OP
Kamiko

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes; the main menu is made with images rather than text. It's a bit harder to replace than the tooltip text or the story text, so I skipped it. I hope it should be fine to just try them out.

And yeah, you just put the contents of the zip file in the standard folder. There's no installation or patching.

Cinders

Reputation score
Yes; the main menu is made with images rather than text. It's a bit harder to replace than the tooltip text or the story text, so I skipped it. I hope it should be fine to just try them out.

And yeah, you just put the contents of the zip file in the standard folder. There's no installation or patching.
Cool, thanks for the explanation. Also, the item descriptions aren't translated either right? (as well as what the stats represent for the listed items)

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Looks like a broken link, would you mind re-uploading the translation?